The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 11th March
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*A SOLID FOUNDATION WITH THE WORD .*

Thursday, March 11th .

Pastor Chris

_*But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word (Acts 6:4).*_

A solid foundation of the Word of God is what will determine your reaction and disposition to life and circumstances around you. Think about the happenings in the world in the past months; the reaction and actions of some Christians is proof they never had the right foundation. Some were completely disillusioned and ran into hiding—to “isolate” themselves—while looking to government leaders for help and guidance. They were terrified by the same things that frightened the world; that shouldn’t be.

The Church isn’t a group of sissies; we’re soldiers. We’re tough for Christ. How could a Christian be afraid of a virus, after Jesus said in Luke 10:19, _*“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”*_ This is a sovereign declaration; it’s unequivocal. You’re superior to anything that hurts or binds; you’re “uninfectable.”

But you see, if you don’t know this truth, you’d be terrified. This is why we bring you the Word of God every day, to build you up in Christ, to impart knowledge to you. Acts 20:32 says, _*“And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up….”*_ If you’re brought up on the foundation of the Word of God, nothing will move you.

Recall the words of Jesus in Luke 6:47-49 as He distinguished between the one whose life is founded on the Word of God, and the one whose life isn’t. He said, _*“Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.”*_ Build a solid foundation for your life with the Word of God.

*CONFESSION*

*I consciously set my thinking on spiritual things, building a deep and firm foundation through consistent study and meditation on the Word of God. I’m tough for the Lord, a gallant soldier in His end-time army! As I give myself to prayer and to the ministry of the Word, the will and purposes of God are established in the earth and in the hearts of men, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *|

|* *Matthew 7:24-27* Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. *||*

*||* *Romans 12:11-12* Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; 12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; *||*

*||* *Colossians 3:1-3* If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 14:53-72 & Numbers 29-31

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 22:1-14 & Exodus 20.

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for You are the one at work in me both to will and do of Your good pleasure. I am excellent and full of glory; my path is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day! I am living the life of dominion, power, and righteousness.

Thank You for making me the restraining force against evil in my family, in my world, and the regions beyond! Indeed, I am the light of the world and the salt
of the earth! I stand my ground in intercession today and declare that the forces of evil in and around the nations of the world are quelled and overturned

I walk in increased grace, wisdom, and divine provisions. Thank You for the victory I have over the devil, the world, and circumstances. Satan has nothing to his advantage in me, because I am born of the Word, and walk in the Spirit. Fear, doubt, unbelief, sickness, infirmity, failure, and poverty are not a part of my experience of life. 

I am a partaker of the divine nature; I have the very essence and character of divinity. The indestructible, impregnable, and indomitable life of God is in me. I am thus programmed and positioned for the transcendent life, dispensing the realities and verities of God’s Kingdom.

I am Abraham’s seed, and therefore, an heir according to the promise! As Abraham was very rich in livestock, in silver, and gold, so have I been made exceedingly fruitful and rich in all things! I am plugged to a heavenly supply, living in abundance always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
[Image: 20210130_1115072.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  THURSDAY 11TH MARCH 2021

THEME:  PRAYERS FOR LEADERS

MEMORISE:

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn. Proverbs 29:2

READ:  1 Timothy 2:1-4

1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

PRAYERS:

1. Father, thank You for all leaders in every sphere whether it is education, health, technology, manufacturing politics or anywhere whatsoever, please give them wisdom and good counsellors so that they can lead aright in Jesus’name.

2. Father, anything that may have been destroyed in any sphere of life, please give the leaders in that sector the grace to rebuild in Jesus’ name.

3. Father, please help our leaders to battle whatever challenges are hindering their good success in Jesus’ name.

4. Lord, I pray for all those who are leading me directly in Church, in my office, in my neighbourhood, in my family, everyone who is in a leadership position over me, let them not lead me astray, in the name of Jesus.

5. Lord, put Your fear in the hearts of all our leaders. Teach them to honour You and let them follow after peace diligently in Jesus’ name.

6. Lord, let righteousness be exalted at every leadership level in my nation, industry, Church and all over the world in Jesus’ name.

7. Father, take away selfishness from the heart of all our leaders. Give them compassion for the people they lead.

8. Father, please expose all the wolves amongst our leaders. Father, for the sake of Your people, expose evil doers amongst our leaders and remove them all in Jesus’ name.

9. Father, give our leaders the grace to lead us into abundance in Jesus’ name.

10. Father, arise and uproot every leader who has purposed in his heart to hurt Your people. Father, don’t spare them in Jesus’ name.

11. Father, please unite all our leaders; take away the division and confusion in Jesus’ name.

12. Your personal prayer point for Your leaders.

THANKSGIVING 

Father thank You for your protection over all our leaders, and your grace that allow them to lead.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 29-31

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 11:  I NEED THEE EV'RY HOUR.

1. I need Thee every hour,
Most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine
Can peace afford.

REFRAIN:
I need Thee, Oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee!
Oh, bless me now, my Saviour,
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour,
Stay Thou near by;
Temptations lose their power
When Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour,
In joy or pain;
Come quickly, and abide
Or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour,
Teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises
In me fulfill.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY 11 MARCH 2021.

TOPIC: THE DEFEATED DEVIL

SCRIPTURE: And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Luke 10:18.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Jesus beat the devil. He made a public show of satan.

Previously, we saw that to have victory over the devil, we must always understand that we are dealing with a devil that has been defeated. One secret of exercising dominion over the enemy is the understanding of the fallen state of the enemy.

I give you an example: Many years ago, there was fight between Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson, two American professional boxers. Before the fight, Mike Tyson was the boxing title holder. He was the boxer in charge. When they fought, Evander Holyfield beat Mike Tyson and collected the title from him.

Now this is the point; that Evander Holyfield beat Mike Tyson does not mean that Mike Tyson cannot beat another boxer. It only means that Mike Tyson is under control where Evander Holy Field is present.    

How does this apply to your life? Jesus beat the devil. He made a public show of satan. He defeated the devil. Jesus stripped the devil of all his power but the devil is still rampaging on the earth for those who do not know God and also for ignorant children of God who have decided to allow the devil have his way in their lives.

So, understand the fallen position of the enemy. To be in charge always, you must know that you are dealing with a defeated devil. You are dealing with a fallen devil. No matter how wicked the witches in your family or the wizards in your community are, always know that their father, the devil, is a defeated foe. This knowledge keeps the devil under your control.

Remember this: Jesus beat the devil. He made a public show of satan.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Walk in the consciousness of your victory in Christ.

2. Refuse to be afraid of the defeated devil and all his agents.

PRAYER: Thank You LORD for the revelation of Your Word. From today, I receive the grace to exercise dominion over the devil, LORD, in Jesus’ Name. 

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: POWER TO TREAD.

QUOTE: Your life is meant to dismantle the structures of satan in your vicinity and wherever you step upon. Culled from “THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: 1 Kings 11-13

AMAZING FACT: Honeybees have 170 odorant receptors, and have a sense of smell 50 times more powerful than a dog.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Go ahead and maintain the enemy’s defeat everywhere he is found in Jesus’ Name.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*THURSDAY 11 MARCH 2021?*

*YOU’RE ALL SET UP⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
“He will take you upstairs to a large room that is already set up. That is where you should prepare our meal.” 
_*(Luke 22:12, NLT)*_

_*Luke 22:12 KJV*_
And he shall shew you a large upper room furnished: there make ready.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
In Luke 22, *JESUS* told Peter and John to go into Jerusalem and make arrangements for what is now known as the Last Supper. He gave them the exact details - the right person to meet, the right time, the right house - and everything fell precisely into place. They didn’t have to persuade the owner of the house to help. No, he was expecting them. The room was “already set up.”

When GOD laid out the plan for your life, He set up everything you need to fulfill your destiny - every good break, every person, every solution. Before you had that problem you think will never turn around, He had already set up the answer. You don’t have to try to manipulate people or convince someone to be good to you. The desires that GOD put in your heart may seem far out, but if you’ll stay in faith and keep honoring GOD, you’re going to come into what GOD has already set up.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You for the blessings You’ve already set up. Thank You for the favor, the promotion, the healing, and the good breaks that You’ve already ordained to come across my path. I believe that You are directing my steps and orchestrating everything around me. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM