The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 10th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

WEDNESDAY 10TH MARCH 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: BE PREPARED AHEAD OF THE EVIL DAY

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might… For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand (EPHESIANS 6:10-13)
The first part of our opening scripture admonishes that you be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might. 

The Lord never tells us to do something we couldn’t do. If He says, “Be strong in the Lord,” it means that’s what you need to do. He gives further instructions in the eleventh verse: “Put on the whole armour of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.”

This is telling you to prepare, and stay prepared ahead of the evil day. He tells you what to do against the devil. If you put on the whole armour of God as He has said, you’ll be able to stand against all the stratagems, schemes, maneuvers, and manipulations of the devil.

The reason many falter when they face challenges is that they don’t act on the Word. In the verses we read in our theme scripture, God instructed us clearly on what to do. What He said in verse thirteen is the reason for verses 10-12. There’s a day of trouble (the evil day); it’s to be anticipated.

There’s an enemy out there seeking whom to devour, and when he has the opportunity, he’ll strike. But we’re not ignorant of His devices.
Satan isn’t a factor. As long as you’re strong in the Lord—keeping His Word in your heart and in your mouth—you’ll discomfit the enemy whenever he shows up. As long as the Word of God is your arsenal, you’ll always win. The Word of God is the sword of the Spirit with which you cut the devil down. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

In the Name of Jesus Christ, I exercise dominion over Satan and his cohorts, and I cut down all his machinations, schemes, deceptions and devices against my nation and my city. With the Word of God in my mouth, I triumph gloriously, reigning and prevailing over circumstances. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 JOHN 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

JAMES 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

EPHESIANS 6:10-18
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 14:27-52 & Numbers 27-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 21:33-46 & Exodus 19

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that my life is modelled in line with God’s thoughts, precepts, direction, and destiny that He’s created for me. My life is excellent and full of glory. 

The Word of God is living and active in my life. I acknowledge the power of the Word, and its ability to transform, purify, strengthen, and build my faith strong! I give no room to doubt and unbelief, but believe and receive God’s truth always!

My heart is continually being purified and enlightened by the Word, and satan has nothing in me. I am a seed of Abraham, and by extension, the possessor of all things. 

I am blessed beyond measure, and everything consistent with the good life: increase, progress, success, fruitfulness, productivity, and a life of glory are my birthright. Hallelujah![/url]

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-53U]I’m triumphant, victorious, prosperous, and successful in all things. My life is for the glory of God, and His righteousness
 is expressed in, and through me. I am like a tree planted by the streams, fruitful, productive, and luscious. I am filled with the beauty of Spirit, for Christ is alive in me. 

My heart is a fertile receptacle for God’s Word, which produces results in me, bringing about undeniable victories and transformations. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 10TH MARCH 2021

THEME:   BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS II.

MEMORISE:

And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 2 Peter 2:2

READ:  2 Peter2:1-3

1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

False prophets don't talk about holiness. They don't encourage you to grow spiritually. They make no reference to your lifestyle at all, they couldn't care less whether you are even born again or not. They just start 'prophesying' about earthly things. That is not the way of the Lord.

God's priority is your soul. He said in Matthew 6:33 that you must seek first His righteousness and then all the earthly riches will follow. He says there is no profit in it at all if you gain the whole world and lose your soul (Matthew 16:26). He says He wishes above all things that you prosper, but that the prosperity must come even as your soul prospers (3 John 2). If you know yourself that you have not been living holy and someone comes to you prophesying, without mentioning the need for you to live a consecrated life, that is a false prophet. The first message God will send a real prophet to deliver is that of holiness because that is His priority. Some false prophets even discourage their victims from growing spiritually by telling them that they don't need to fast and pray; alI they need to do, is just give them some money and they will do the praying on their behalf. You should know that such a fellow cannot be from God. God who says you should pray without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:16) cannot now tell you to hand over the responsibility of praying to a 'contractor'.

“I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness; they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.”Jeremiah 23:14

Check the prophet's lifestyle. Does he live a life of holiness? Does he tell lies or encourage you to do so? Some prophets say they want to wash away some evils from the body of a woman. Imagine that- they want to rub their hands on the naked body of a woman!

Lastly, pride is another major fruit of false prophets. They ascribe so much glory to themselves as though they were God. A true prophet will always ascribe glory to God because he knows that God is his only source.

KEY POINT:

If the prophet is not living holy, he is a false prophet.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 29-31

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 14:  JESUS MY LORD, MY GOD, MY ALL.

Jesus! my Lord, my God, my all!
How can I love Thee as I ought?
And, how revere this wondrous gift,
So far surpassing hope or thought?

Sweet Sacrament! we Thee adore!
O, make us love Thee more and more!

Had I but Mary's sinless heart
To love Thee with, my dearest King
O with what bursts of fervent praise
Thy goodness, Jesus, would I sing

Sweet Sacrament! we Thee adore
O, make us love Thee more and more

O see! within a creature's hand
The vast Creator deigns to be,
Reposing infant-like, as though
On Joseph's arm, or Mary's knee.

Thy Body, Soul, and Godhead, all
O mystery of love divine
I cannot compass all I have,
For all Thou hast and art are mine

*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  10 March 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: PATHWAY TO DESTINY FULFILMENT* 

?️When you play with your character, you play with the trust that will give you opportunity for destiny fulfilment. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And he left all that he had in Joseph's hand; and he knew not ought he had, save the bread which he did eat. And Joseph was a goodly person, and well favoured. Genesis 39:6. 

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: When you play with your character, you play with the trust that will give you opportunity for destiny fulfilment. 

Previously, we saw that character establishes trust, and that trust facilitates opportunity for destiny fulfilment.

Your character will speak for you where your voice can’t speak. Your character will establish trust and trust will give you opportunity for destiny fulfilment. 

The character of Joseph made his master, Potiphar, to trust him even after his (Potiphar’s) wife lied against him. He trusted Joseph enough to keep two prisoners under his custody. One of these two prisoners, the butler, whose dream Joseph interpreted, became instrumental to Joseph’s connection to the palace. That was what took Joseph out of the prison.

So, the equation is: Character→ Trust→ Opportunity→ Destiny. 

This equation shows that solid character or integrity would always lead to trust. This means, if you are a person of character, people would always trust you. And trust leads to opportunity. This means, the trust people have for you will open doors of opportunity for you. And then, opportunity when maximized leads to destiny fulfilment.

So, when you play with your character, you play with the trust that will give you opportunity for destiny fulfilment.

Beloved, my counsel is, make up your mind to be a person of solid character and proven integrity. Refuse to do anything that will defile your character, deflate people’s trust in you, waste your opportunity and jeopardize your destiny.

*Remember this* ?: When you play with your character, you play with the trust that will give you opportunity for destiny fulfilment.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Refuse to miss your opportunity in life due to character bankruptcy* .

*2. Ask God for the grace for positive character always* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I ask for the grace for positive character. Help me to fully maximize the opportunities of my life and fulfil my destiny, Lord in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? THE FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 2).* 

*QUOTE* : What separates one person from another, in terms of results on earth, outcome in life and impact on others, is manners or character. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr. Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: ?1 Kings 8-10* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A worker bee can carry a load of nectar or pollen equal to 80% of her own body weight.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: You shall not miss it in life and destiny in Jesus’ Name 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM