The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 9th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

TUESDAY 9TH MARCH 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: STAND IN HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS

To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus (Romans 3:26).

Jesus Christ has become your righteousness. That’s why in Christianity, we don’t walk in our righteousness; rather, we stand in His righteousness. We declare and boldly affirm that Christ is our righteousness and walk in the light of His righteousness. It’s like being covered in His glory; you’re not seen. It’s His light that’s seen; it’s His glory that’s seen.

It’s His power that’s made manifest as you walk in His righteousness. That’s our blessing as new creatures in Christ Jesus. Don’t be “performance-conscious” before God. Don’t allow sin and the guilt of your mistakes dissipate your zeal for God and faith in Him. 2 Corinthians 5:21 says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.”

You’ve become the effulgence of His righteousness, because He manifests His righteousness through you. He took your place of sin, and gave you His righteousness. Now, He manifests His righteousness through you. 

This is an amazing reality! Your new life started with the resurrection of Jesus Christ: “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life” (Romans 6:4).

2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature…”; a new species or kind of man, born in righteousness. This is the reason you can practise righteousness and produce fruits and works of righteousness, because that’s your nature in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

My righteousness is the righteousness of Jesus Christ; therefore, I have boldness in the presence of God, to worship Him in love and holiness of truth. The blood of Jesus gave me access and life, and by His resurrection, I stand justified forever, with dominion over Satan, circumstances and the cohorts of darkness. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 6:4-5
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also [in the likeness] of [his] resurrection:

1 Corinthians 1:30

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Philippians 3:8-9
Yea doubtless, and I count all things [but] loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them [but] dung, that I may win Christ, 9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 14:1-26 & Numbers 24-26

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 21:18-32 & Exodus 18

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the month of March; it is my month of change. I thank You for receiving my worship, praise, and thanksgiving, sanctifying them by Your Spirit.

You’re magnified in my life, and Your glory has increased in my life. Thank You for an outstanding month of grace, and for Your grace that is piloting me
into the great future You have for me.

Thank You for the honour of my being inseparably one with You; not only have You made me Your sanctuary, I’ve also become the conveyor and dispenser of Your righteousness, mercy, goodness, and grace.

I bask in the full blessings of my oneness with You, manifesting Your glory, beauty, and wisdom.
I am full of the Holy Ghost; I am laughing my way through life, from victory to victory and from glory to glory! 

I laugh at the devil, and challenging circumstances because I know I can never be disadvantaged. I’m soaring high on the wings of the Spirit; my mouth is filled today with laughter and my tongue with the songs of triumph, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

DATE: TUESDAY 9TH MARCH 2021

THEME: BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS I

MEMORISE:

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Matthew 7:15

READ:  Matthew 7:15-23

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Our memory verse for today says "Beware of false prophets", so it is not a new thing that we have false prophets today. They have always existed. As a matter of fact, as we get closer to the second coming of Christ, they will increase in number. So-called prophets who are actually nothing, but magicians will multiply as the years go by. However, the Lord said clearly that by their fruits you shall know them - not by their so-called miracles, not by their signs and wonders, but by their fruits. In Matthew 7:16-18, Jesus Christ goes further to say that you cannot gather grapes from thorns. He said a good tree will only bring forth good fruits. In other words, if they are His prophets, then they will only bear good fruits. If you see them bear any bad fruit, then they are not from Him. What are some of the bad fruits to lookout for in a false prophet?

Greed is one bad fruit that you can easily spot in a false prophet. Any prophet who tells you to bring money so he can prophesy for you is not from God. If he tells you to give him money because of a prophecy he has already spoken about you, he is not from God. Our God is not greedy, so if the prophet is bearing the fruit of greed, he is not from God.

Some so-called prophets will even tell you to give them your car so as to get some spiritual benefits. Tell them that you are a child of God too and God has not spoken to you. In 2 Peter 2:3, Apostle Peter says:

“And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.”

Another fruit they bear is that of fear. They always attempt to put fear into your heart. They use fear to control their victims. They know that once they tell you that doom is coming, you will be ready to do anything to avert it. If you see a prophet who always prophesies doom, run from the fellow. A true prophet, even if he sees doom coming will pray for it to be averted. If he tells you the prophecy at alI it is so that you can pray also. He will not seek to put fear in your heart but to inspire you to pray against the impending doom. He would even prefer that the doom is averted, and he is called a false prophet than for the doom to come and then be boasting about the accuracy of his prophecy. 2 Timothy 1 :7 says that God has not given us the spirit of fear. Fear is a spirit and it is from the devil; anyone who is ministering the spirit of fear to you is from the devil.

ACTION POINT:

Father, give me the spirit to discern so that henceforth, I will be able to identify false prophets in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 26-28

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 4: CONQUERORS AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE

1. Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro’ the precious blood of Christ we’ve victory
If the Lord be for us, we can never fail,
Nothing ‘gainst His mighty pow’r can e’er prevail.

REFRAIN:
Conquerors are we, throw the blood, throw the blood,
God will give us victory, throw the blood, throw the blood
Throw the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

2. In the name of Israel’s God we’ll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us, but unto Him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood-bought victory.

3. Unto him that overcometh shall be given,
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from heaven,
Over yonder he the victor’s palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  09 March 2021_

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE FALLEN POSITION OF THE ENEMY* 

?️To have victory over the devil, always understand that you are dealing with an enemy that has been defeated. You are dealing with a former title holder. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Luke 10:18.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: To have victory over the devil, always understand that you are dealing with an enemy that has already been defeated.

Previously, we looked at one secret to accessing the power of God, the power to tread over the enemy. 

Today, we shall look at yet another secret and this is: Understanding the fallen position of the enemy.

Beloved, to access the Power of God to subdue the devil, you must understand his fallen position. You must possess the revelation of the weakness of your opposition. Jesus says, “...I beheld satan as lightning fall from heaven” (Luke 10:18). 

God is saying to you, “You are dealing with a fallen being; you are dealing with a fallen devil. Satan is fallen. All I want you to do is to see the devil as a fallen enemy and to keep him in the fallen state”.

To have victory over the devil, always understand that you are dealing with an enemy that has been defeated. You are dealing with a former title holder. 

Some people may say, “But the devil is still at work”. The truth is, he is at work for those who are ignorant of his fallen status. When we say that the devil is defeated, that does not mean he lacks manipulative ability or power. But he cannot prevail against us because he has been defeated by our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. 

*Remember this* ?: To have victory over the devil, always understand that you are dealing with an enemy that has already been defeated.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Go through today’s message once again* .

*2. Understand that the devil is a defeated foe; exercise full dominion over him* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for making me know the fallen state of the enemy. I exercise full dominion over the devil and his agents, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? POWER TO TREAD* .

*QUOTE* : You are God’s battle axe and His ‘weapons’ of war! Your life is meant to bring frustration to the devil and his kingdom. Culled from “THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 1 Kings 5-7* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Honey is the only foodstuff that contains all of the necessary nutrients to sustain life.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Fresh light and insight for Dominion is released for you today in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM