The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 7th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 7TH MARCH.

DIRECT THEIR COURSE THROUGH PRAYER

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty (1 Timothy 2:1-2).

Our theme scripture is the Spirit’s admonition through Paul to the Church on the importance of earnest intercession for all men, our countries of domicile, and the leaders therein. The result of such is an overwhelming experience of God’s blessings of peace and prosperity.

This is part of what you do in obedience—praying, contending for the hearts of men in your country, and around the world—that God’s righteousness be established, and all forms of evil, turmoil, wickedness and terror, be thwarted.

Today, the happenings in our world are a great source of concern. But the Church holds the solution. The Church is the only restraining power against evil in the earth today (2 Thessalonians 2:7). So, you must pray and not complain. If you don’t pray for your country, the leaders and people, where would peace come from?

Read our theme verse again; God’s directive on how we must pray in order to experience peace in our nations is clear; it’s not by bearing arms or becoming riotous.

Rise to the challenge and take up the responsibility of prayer. Pray earnestly and fervidly in the Spirit for the nations and leaders of the countries where you live or work, and the rest of the world. Declare that God’s righteousness prevails, and His glory rests on, and influences men’s hearts as God’s people boldly proclaim the Gospel.

Pray also for ministers, that they’d be granted more grace to preach the Gospel with boldness and power, that many more souls would be added to the Church all around the world. Until the rapture takes place, we hold the true reins of power in the nations, and have the authority to direct their course through prayer.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I pray that your peace, progress and prosperity will reign in the nations of the world and that you’ll grant the ministers of the Gospel the courage to preach and minister your Word boldly. I pray that the power and influence of their message will kindle your love in people’s hearts. Thank you for the tremendous and glorious transformation of many lives through the Gospel today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 4:2; Luke 18:1; Jeremiah 29:7

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 12:18-44 & Numbers 20-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 21:1-11 & Exodus 16

RHEMA FOR TODAY.

Say these with me, “My mind is sanctified by the Spirit and the Word. My whole being is full of light because the true light which lightens every man’s world is shining in my heart. 

I am making full proof of what Christ did for me, living triumphantly every day, in His Name, and for His glory. I am set on the right course for life! My path is as a shining light, shining brighter and brighter unto the perfect day!

Every step I take is a step of progress, prosperity, success, and greatness. Hallelujah! I’m not ordinary; I’ve been crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me. 

The life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me! God’s purpose is fulfilled in me, and I walk each day in the light of His Word!

I am bold, strong, and courageous in my daily walk of faith. I take giant strides today based on the Word! By my faith in the Word, I accomplish great results; for the Word in me is a propelling force. Hallelujah! 

My mind is anointed to think right, being the mind of Christ. I think excellent thoughts, and I only see pictures of excellence, expansion, success, progress, victory, and abundance. 

My mind is focused on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous and praiseworthy. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!”

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 7TH MARCH 2021

THEME:   BE CONTENT II

MEMORISE:

And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. Luke 12:15

READ:  Psalms 37:1-9

1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

3 Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

5 Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.

7 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.

When you complain about what God has not given you, you are being ungrateful to Him for what He has done. Think about it: if He has given you money to rent a one-room apartment, thank Him for that one room and He will give you more. The more you complain and grumble, the further God draws away from you because He detests the company of complainers. When the Israelites complained about a lack of meat despite Gods provision of manna, Numbers 11:1 says:

“And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp.”

Imagine giving your child a phone and instead of appreciating your gift, he or she complains about it not being internet-enabled then smashes It into pieces. You would certainly be angry. Now, imagine if the child appreciated the phone, then came after a few weeks to say "Daddy/Mummy, I like this phone, but if you don't mind, I would prefer one that can use the internet". You would most likely assure the child that you will buy it for him or her soon and then strive to fulfil your promise. Many Christians are short-changing themselves by always complaining. If you appreciate what God has given to you, He will give you more, but if you grumble, then you will get Him angry.

Trust God, He wants the best for you and He will give it to you when the time is right.

Things may not be the way you want now, but trust God and appreciate what He has given to you.

1 Timothy 6:6 says:
“But godliness with contentment is great gain.”

Ambition is good but even as you strive for greater heights, learn to be content with where you are and what you have.

He is bringing you to that desired place very soon in Jesus' name. God bless you.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, help me to trust in Your love and to appreciate all that You have done for me.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 20-22

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 6:  GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS.

1.       Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not;
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.

o   Refrain:
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see:
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

2.       Summer and winter and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon, and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love.

3.       Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide,
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_07 March 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: LIVING IN KINGDOM SERVICE: A SECRET OF POWER WITH GOD* 

?️Living in Kingdom service is key to accessing the power of God.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. Luke 10:17.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Living in Kingdom service is key to accessing the power of God.

In our earlier studies, we saw the power God was given to us to tread over the devil.

It is one thing to know that God has given you power, and it is another thing altogether to access and function in that power. What then is the secret of accessing this power? What is the key to accessing the power of God?

Today we shall explore one of these secrets to accessing the power of God, and that is: 

Living in Kingdom service 

The seventy returned from where they went for Kingdom assignment. They returned from evangelism. They returned from the service of preaching the gospel where Jesus Christ sent them.  And their return was with power.

Now, this is the point: the promise to give them power to tread over serpents and scorpion in Luke 10:19 was made to them while they were in active service of soul winning. So, to access and manifest the power of God, you must live in Kingdom service. 

In Luke chapter ten and in verse one, Jesus sent the seventy to preach the gospel of the Kingdom, and in the seventeenth verse, they returned with the testimony of how the devil bowed before them in His Name. Then He told them something like, “The devil was subject to you because you went out in the Kingdom service of soul winning.”(paraphrased). He gave them power at first to go out and cast out the devil in Luke 10:1-2 and then, they returned with testimonies.

Beloved, make up your mind to live in Kingdom service especially the service of soul winning. There is nothing that touches the Heart of God like touching the lives of people by preaching the message of hope and salvation to them. There is nothing that releases the power of God on you like the assignment of winning souls for God. 

Living in Kingdom service is key to accessing the power of God.

*Remember this* ?: Living in Kingdom service is key to accessing the power of God.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to live in Kingdom service* .

*2. Be actively involved in the work of soul winning continually* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I ask that You give me the grace to be sold out to You in devotion and service. I receive the power to witness to the unsaved and win them for You, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? POWER TO TREAD.* 

*QUOTE* : Fight for the establishment of the rule of God in our land. Culled from “MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 2 Samuel 23-1 Kings 1* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: During a single collection trip, a honey bee will visit anywhere from 50 to 100 flowers.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Fresh zeal for the Kingdom assignment of soul winning is released on you in Jesus’ Name.

*HAPPY SUNDAY?☘️*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM