The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 5th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

FRIDAY 5TH MARCH 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: STAND OUT AND BE COURAGEOUS

There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee (Joshua 1:5).

I often recall how, many years ago, cult activities in tertiary institutions were on the rise. Some Christian groups were threatened and intimidated from time to time by these nocturnal groups. But as I studied my Bible and read about the exploits of people like David, Moses, Jephthah, etc., I couldn’t understand why any Christian would be intimidated by cultists. So, I prayed, “Lord, give me just one chance; I’ll force those cult members out!”

Finally, I got into the university, and then came my first experience in my first year! One night, the cult members came dancing into the campus in their full regalia, and there was complete pandemonium. But while many scampered in different directions, looking for where to hide, I got on my knees, spoke in tongues, and I said, “Lord Jesus, by your grace, I‘ll deal with this; they’ll never have such effrontery on this campus again.”

Then on another occasion, a year later, they sent out a message that they were “sailing” that night. And I said, “Sailing where? Never!” When it was night, I gathered some of the brethren, and said, “We’re sailing tonight!” As they (the cultists) were making noise and rabble-rousing, we were out on the other side, dancing and singing, “The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but they are mighty through the Holy Ghost!”

We were singing with the consciousness that in the spirit, we’re declaring them arrested. Guess what? The next day, the Police came looking for them, and they were arrested! Praise God! The months following, several of the cult leaders and members received salvation and joined us.

As Christians, we should never be intimidated by anything or anyone. It’s something the Lord said to me years ago; He said, “As I was with Moses, so I’ll be with you. I’ll not fail you nor forsake you”; and He’s saying the same to you, even now. Be strong, and very courageous. God’s Word is dependable. That’s what I’m telling you today. You can stake your life on it. When others are terrorized and full of fear concerning any situation, stand out, and be full of courage.

CONFESSION

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Though a host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear, for greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world. Hallelujah!*

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 Corinthians 16:13
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.

Ephesians 6:13
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 11:1-26 & Numbers 16-17

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 20:17-23 & Exodus 14

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I’m built up, thriving on my most holy faith, making progress by the supernatural, and rising like an edifice, ever higher and higher, as I pray in the Holy Ghost! I’m never disadvantaged! 

I am born with the ability to reign and rule over the elements of this world. God has put in me the yeast to rise above every challenge, therefore, it’s impossible to go down in ife irrespective of what happens in the nations of the world. Christ in me, the manifestation of glory! 

I know who I am, the child of the Monarch of the universe. Hallelujah! The mysteries of life are unveiled to my spirit. Never will I walk in darkness because the true light that lightens every man’s world shines in my heart. I refuse to be described as a victim because I am mightily helped by the Spirit of God.

Everywhere I go, the Lord has the right people at the right place and at the right time to favour my course. Hallelujah! I refuse to be a part of the suffering masses; for I’ve been transferred from the kingdom of this world into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son. Out of my belly flows rivers of living water; for all the fullness of the Father tabernacles in me. 

I live from my spirit because my heart is where the Kingdom of God dwells. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 5TH MARCH 2021

THEME:   THE PRAYER OF AGREEMENT

MEMORISE:

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 18:19 

READ:  Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

9 Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.

10 For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.

11 Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?

12 And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

There is something very powerful about praying in agreement with someone else. It is something that beats all my mathematical reasoning. For example, Leviticus 26:8says:        ·

“And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.”

If I am to analyse this passage mathematically, when five chase a hundred, it means that they are chasing them at a ratio of 1 to20. In other words, one chases 20. Thus, you would expect that a hundred would chase two thousand (one hundred people multiplied by agree on earth as   twenty). However, they chase ten thousand! That is five times each fellow's initial capacity.

There is yet another stronger dimension to prayers of agreement. Jesus talked about it thus:
“Again, I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” Matthew18:19-20

From what Jesus said in the passage above, if you have been asking Him for something just by yourself and He has been ignoring you, when you find someone to join you in a prayer of agreement, He will certainly answer.

When believers come together in one accord to pray, the heavens are opened. A very good example is what happened at the Upper room in Acts 2:1-2. Another example is when the believers came together to pray for the release of Peter from prison. When believers are in agreement, not that two of them are quarrelling, but that they are in real agreement, God moves.       ,

Probably the best way to put the prayer of agreement into action is when you come together to pray with your spouse. Since the covenant between you two is stronger than that which you have with anybody else, then your prayers of agreement would carry tremendous power.

ACTION POINT:

Find a fellow believer to pray with, preferably your spouse if you are married and ask God for something only He can do.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 14-16

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE  

HYMN 16:  O GOD OUR HELP IN AGES PAST.

1. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
And our eternal home.

2. Under the shadow of Thy throne
Thy saints have dwelt secure;
Sufficient is Thine arm alone,
And our defense is sure.

3.  Before the hills in order stood,
Or earth received her frame,
From everlasting Thou art God,
To endless years the same.

4.  Thy Word commands our flesh to dust,
“Return, ye sons of men”:
All nations rose from earth at first,
And turn to earth again.

5. A thousand ages in Thy sight
Are like an evening gone;
Short as the watch that ends the night
Before the rising sun.

6. The busy tribes of flesh and blood,
With all their lives and cares,
Are carried downwards by the flood,
And lost in foll’wing years.

7. Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
Bears all its sons away;
They fly, forgotten, as a dream
Dies at the op’ning day.

8.  Like flow’ry fields the nations stand
Pleased with the morning light;
The flow’rs beneath the mower’s hand
Lie with’ring ere ’tis night.

9.  O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Be Thou our guard while troubles last,
And our eternal home.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*FRIDAY 5 MARCH 2021?*

*COME TO THE FATHER⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.]" 
_*(Matthew 11:28 AMP)*_

_*Matthew 11:28 KJV*_
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Does your soul need refreshing today? GOD is constantly inviting us to step away from the hectic pace of life and come to Him to find rest for our souls. Are you facing challenges in your relationships? Finances? Career? GOD wants to refresh you. He wants to give you rest. Think about that for a moment. What would cause you to rest? If you knew everything was going to work out for your good, you would stop worrying. You would rest! Even if things don’t work out the way you planned or on your timetable, you can trust that GOD will turn things around in your favor. 

Today, make it a point to be still before GOD. Quiet your mind of all the things on your agenda and just focus on Him. Let Him love you, let Him speak to your heart, and let Him fill you with peace and strength each and every day?

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
Father, I come to You now and give You my cares and burdens. I thank You for working behind the scenes on my behalf. Thank You for loving me and setting me free. Thank You for giving me rest for my soul and peace in my heart today in *JESUS*' name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM