The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated
Quote:A Yoruba activist, Chief Sunday Adeyemo, also known as Sunday Igboho, says he remains unflinching in his fight against killer Fulani herdsmen terrorising the South-West region.

He also affirmed that he would not allow any Yoruba politicians to sway him with money or material wealth, adding that he was committed to the cause.

Igboho said this in a live broadcast on a programme, CityTalks with Reuben Abati, monitored by SaharaReporters on Saturday.

Igboho was accosted by security personnel on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway on Friday, in a attempt to arrest him.

In a viral video of the attempted arrest by the security agents, Igboho and his lieutenants who were on their way to Lagos for a meeting with the leader of the Yoruba socio-cultural organisation, Afenifere, Ayo Adebanjo, were harassed by the security agents.

Reacting, Igboho who spoke in Yoruba, said the incident was an attempt on his life by the Nigerian authorities.

“The DSS (Department of State Services), soldiers and Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps attacked our vehicles on Friday, while we were on our way to honour a meeting with our father, Ayo Adebanjo,” he said.

He explained that the National Publicity Secretary of the group, Yinka Odumakin, had called about the meeting which he had to honour.

He said he had also planned to see the Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, Oba Gani Adams.

“Our brother, Odumakin had informed me that our father, Ayo Adebanjo wanted to see me about this cause we have started to bring back peace to our land.

“On our way, a white Hilux truck with security agents numbering 40 confronted us, asking ‘where is Igboho?’ ‘Is Igboho here?’”

Igboho explained he alighted from his car to go and meet them, to ask for his offence why he was being hounded. He affirmed that one of the security agents gripped the collar of his shirt which led him to pull it off and asked him to have it.

He also claimed that the police were not involved in the incidence, insisting he was harassed by the DSS, soldiers and NSCDC operatives. He also alleged that some Yoruba political leaders might have conspired with the Nigerian government to get him arrested.

“It was an attempt to assassinate me. The police were not there. It was DSS, soldiers and the Civil Defence Corps. I suspected some of the conspirators were Yoruba politicians. I want to avow that my fight was that there should be peace in my family’s land which is Yorubaland.

“I want to declare here that there is no retreat in this cause. No politician should give me money. I don’t need their influence. I’m content with what I have. All I want is that there should be peace in our ancestral land, Yoruba.

“I want the whole world to help me ask the Nigerian government and its DSS, soldiers and Civil Defence Corps that were after my life, what my offence was.

“I pay my tax as a businessman, and I am fighting for my kinsmen to deliver them from criminal herdsmen that have been killing us, destroying our farmlands and raping our mothers and sisters. My fight is against them for kidnapping us and asking for ransom.

“Why are the security operatives not after some state governors and other public figures that are negotiating with bandits?”

When asked if he would take legal action against the security operatives for the alleged assassination attempt on his life, he said he had left that for Yoruba leaders and his supporters to do if they truly love and support him in this cause.

“About the violations of my human rights by these security operatives, I leave the case for the influential Yoruba leaders and my people that I’m defending, whether they will take legal action or not. That is solely their task at this time to really show if they like and support me in this cause.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/01/some-yoruba-politicians-conspired-get-me-assassinated-%E2%80%94-igboho
[Image: 13210451_15ec4624cf88493690f6253ec386871...2b11a06087]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets Edoman 0 925 08-22-2021, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Sunday Igboho to seek asylum, return to Nigeria after Buhari’s tenure – Lawyer Edoman 0 924 08-21-2021, 04:32 PM
  UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria Edoman 0 860 08-16-2021, 07:09 AM
  Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria Edoman 0 841 08-10-2021, 09:47 PM
  Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits Edoman 0 787 08-10-2021, 01:36 PM
  Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today Edoman 0 843 08-04-2021, 07:11 AM
  Bandits are worse security risk than IPOB, Igboho – Shehu Sani Edoman 0 806 08-04-2021, 04:22 AM
  Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho, Abba Kyari: ‘Nigeria is a zigzag republic’- Shehu Sani Edoman 0 773 08-01-2021, 05:32 PM