The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 27th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

SATURDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: THE HONOUR OF PREACHING THE GOSPEL

This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare (1 Timothy 1:18).

God has never used the angels to minister or preach the Gospel for the salvation of men. Even if He gets the attention of a sinner through an angel, He’ll get a Christian who has received that salvation to preach the Gospel to that sinner, because He gave the Church the honour of preaching the Gospel (Acts 10:1-6).

He also gave us, His saints, the honour of executing judgment in this earth over the forces of darkness (Psalm 149:5-9). This is so that we’ll have no excuse in preaching the Gospel and covering the earth with His righteousness. 

He gave us the power to use His Name against satanic forces. He said, “...Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature…And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils…” (Mark 16:15-17).

Be excited about preaching the Gospel and let nothing hinder you from it. Irrespective of the threats, persecutions or challenges that you might face, preach the Gospel unafraid. Remember, you’re a soldier in God’s army. Soldiers are undaunted about their cause.True soldiers don’t retreat, and they don’t surrender. 

They fight to the finish. So, be strong and tough in accomplishing the task of soul winning in these last days.

Pray. You represent the Heavenly Kingdom of Jesus Christ, and there’s a battle for the souls of men. Before you go out on evangelism, spend time in intercession. Prevail in prayer for the souls of men and prophesy their salvation. Prophesy to your city, your nation, and the nations of the world, that they all belong to Jesus Christ and souls are won en-mass into the Kingdom.

Take your role as a praying priest, and minister of reconciliation. Remember, this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I pray that the Holy Spirit will raise passionate, committed and fearless labourers for the harvest fields around the world, and that the souls of men are made ready to receive the Gospel gladly, and be converted to the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 10:13-15
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Psalm 149:5-9
Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. 6 [Let] the high [praises] of God [be] in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; 7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, [and] punishments upon the people; 8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; 9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 8:14-26 & Numbers 3-4

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 18:12-20 & Exodus 8

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am a peculiar treasure unto God and He has separated and ordained me to showcase the beauty of His splendour. I am an answer from God!

I was born for such a time as this; I was born as an answer (a solution) to the cry of millions. I am an extension of God in the earth; anyone who has seen me has seen the Father! I am not of this world, I hail from God. I am from above, and I am above the systems of this world.

All things are fashioned to work together for my good, because I love the Lord, and I am called according to His purpose. I am an able, competent, and unstoppable minister of the Gospel! 

My life gravitates upwards and forward only, from glory to glory. For me, a recession is just a word, it does not exist where I live. My way is paved by the Lord, and it is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day.[/url]

[url=https://www.affirmation-train.org/i-am-known-for-excellence/]I am born great, and greatness is at work in me. I am known for greatness; for I am fashioned to do great things both in my world and the regions beyond.
 Hallelujah! 

By the ability of the Spirit, I am launched into higher realms of prosperity, blessings, and glory. Everywhere I go, God’s glory is revealed and manifested through me, for I am not just a carrier of His glory, but His glory personified. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2021

THEME:  DANGERS OF ALCOHOL III.

MEMORISE:

Woe unto him that giveth his neighbor drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness!                                                                     Habakkuk 2:15

READ:  Genesis 19:31-38

31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

33 And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35 And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.

37 And the first born bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day.

38 And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day.

"Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness!" Habakkuk2:15

Not only is it sinful to drink alcohol, it is also sinful to offer it to others. I used to think it was alright to give alcohol to other people to drink as long as I was not drinking it until my Father-in-the-Lord preached that It was wrong and he backed it up with the Bible passage above.

The day I heard that message, I got rid of all the alcoholic drinks I kept at home for entertaining visitors because I didn't want a curse on my head. In those days, I had friends who were sailors, and whenever they travelled, they brought me all kinds of alcoholic drinks. Some of my other friends knew this and always visited whenever they wanted a drink. Whenever they arrived, they would say "We can't pass the house of the king without saying hello to him". Little did I know that I was the 'king' of alcohol. I thank God that I am now well known for soul winning and holiness.

Habakkuk 2:15 says if a person knows the dangers of alcohol and avoids it, but still gives it to others, then woe unto that person. As such, when you are organizing a party and some people are suggesting that you serve alcohol even though you don't drink, tell them that you don't want any curse on yourself.

If you truly love your neighbors and relatives, you would be persuading them to stop taking alcohol, not offering it to them. The Bible says:

"Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts."   Proverbs31:6

Are your relatives and friends ready to perish? Do you want to be a tool in the hand of the devil to make anyone perish? If your answer is 'no' then you shouldn't offer anyone alcohol.

When Lot's daughters offered their father alcohol, they thought they were doing him good, but their ill -conceived decision later on created enemies for Israel (Genesis 19:37-38).

KEY POINT:

Offering alcohol to people will bring a curse upon you and ultimately lead to their destruction.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Philippians 1-4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN:O LORD OUR Help IN AGES PAST

1. O Lord, our help in ages past, our hope for years to come, our shelter from the stormy blast, and our eternal home;

2. under the shadow of your throne, your saints have dwelt secure. Sufficient is your arm alone, and our defense is sure.

3. Before the hills in order stood, or earth received its frame, from everlasting you are God, 
to endless years the same.

4. A thousand ages in your sight, are like an evening gone, short as the watch that ends the night, before the rising sun.

5. The busy tribes of flesh and blood, With all their lives and cares, Are carried downward by your flood, And lost in following years.

6. Time, like an ever-rolling stream, soon bears us all away. We fly forgotten, as a dream 
dies at the op’ning day.

7.O God, our help in ages past, our hope for years to come, O be our guard while troubles last, and our eternal home.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM