The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 26th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES,

FRIDAY 26TH FEBRUARY 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVOURED

To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved (Ephesians 1:6).

The word “accepted” in the scripture above is “charitoō” (Greek), and it means to grace; that is, to be imbued with special honour; make accepted or be highly favoured. So, the scripture should actually read, “…He has made us highly favoured in the beloved.” Hallelujah!

Someone in Scripture who got such a description was Mary. Luke 1:28 says, _*“And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured….”*_ And that’s exactly what God is telling you; you’re blessed and highly favoured.

Mary was blessed and highly favoured because she was to carry Jesus in her womb through the Word. Today, you’re carrying Jesus in your spirit through the Word. Glory to God! His Word isn’t just in you, His Word is your life, for you’re born of the Word. What a life He’s given us!

What does it mean to be favoured? It means that you’re blessed beyond measure; you’re blessed of God even when you don’t seem to deserve it. In essence, look beyond your ability; look beyond whether or not you qualify; God Himself is your ability and your sufficiency. That’s what it says in 2 Corinthians 3:5, “Our sufficiency is of Him.”

Being highly favoured means everything you do prospers. Even when others fail or make losses, you excel, because you’re sponsored by the Spirit; he orders your steps. Even if you were surrounded by critics and detractors, it’ll make no difference because you’re God’s man or woman, piloted by grace.

As God’s favour is manifested in your behalf, doors and opportunities which can’t be humanly explained are open to you. The Bible says, “And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance…”*_ (2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC). This is God’s desire for you. Psalm 5:12 says, “For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.” Everywhere and every time, throughout this year, be conscious that you’re blessed and highly favoured.

CONFESSION

I’m divinely favoured and positioned for the glorious life! Grace has put me ahead, and I can never be disadvantaged! I increase in beauty, honour and influence. I live and walk with the consciousness of one who’s blessed of the Lord; and through me, blessings are dispersed to those in my world. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 3:5 AMPC
Not that we are fit (qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability and sufficiency are from God.

Psalm 1:1-3 AMPC
Blessed (happy, fortunate, prosperous, and enviable) is the man who walks and lives not in the counsel of the ungodly [following their advice, their plans and purposes], nor stands [submissive and inactive] in the path where sinners walk, nor sits down [to relax and rest] where the scornful [and the mockers] gather. 2 But his delight and desire are in the law of the Lord, and on His law (the precepts, the instructions, the teachings of God) he habitually meditates (ponders and studies) by day and by night. 3 And he shall be like a tree firmly planted [and tended] by the streams of water, ready to bring forth its fruit in its season; its leaf also shall not fade or wither; and everything he does shall prosper [and come to maturity].

Psalm 102:13
Thou shalt arise, [and] have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 7:24-8:1-13 & Numbers 1-2

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 18:1-11 & Exodus 7

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am an heir of a mega-rich God! Wealth and riches have no choice but to gravitate towards me. I am rich! 

The Father has put everything in place to ensure that I walk in superabundance while I am here on earth. I am well furnished for every good work and charitable donation because the Lord has commanded His blessings on me! 

I function today and always from the standpoint of advantage, victory, dominion, and power; for I am conscious of my heritage and the life that is at work in me. 

I guided and propelled by the Spirit of God to walk in the supernatural, thereby, fulfilling my destiny in Christ. Hallelujah! My life is programmed by God, and there is no hindrance that is powerful enough to stop me from making progress.

I am a fruitful branch, I am connected to a source that can never run dry. Hallelujah! My hands are blessed of the Lord, and whatever I do prospers! 

No matter how I start, it won’t take me long, I will become number one because of the grace of the Lord that is at work in me. Today and always, I relish these supernatural blessings that God has lavishly bestowed upon me to excel, prosper, succeed, and make progress in every area of my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 26TH FEBRUARY 2021

THEME:  DANGERS OF ALCOHOL II.

MEMORISE:

Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.
Proverbs 31:6

READ:  Proverbs 31:4-6

4 It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink:

5 Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted.

6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.

Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.        Proverbs 20:1

The Bible says it is only fools who take alcohol. Alcohol makes a fool of anyone who consumes it, so much that, the drunkard standing on solid ground can begin to think he is sleeping  in  the middle of the sea. He would think he is lying on a bed. Imagine such mockery.

" Oh, I just want to take a little; I can't get drunk. I know how to control myself." No one starts drinking with the intention of misbehaving and acting foolish. It starts with looking at the drink and desiring it. The moment you start desiring it, you are already treading close to the trap of the devil and you will soon fall if you don't take your eyes and mind off it. If you know that you struggle with taking alcohol, why would you go for a meeting in a bar? You are only tempting yourself. If you want to stop drinking, then you have to overcome the fear of losing the friends who drink with you.

When I met Christ and stopped drinking, I lost friends because whenever they visited me, I offered them soft drinks instead of the assorted alcoholic beverages we used to drink. I lost friends, but God replaced them with many brothers and sisters in Him.

Proverbs 31:4 says:
            "It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink:"

In other words, the one who drinks cannot make clear decisions. If a person cannot make good decisions, how then would such a person excel in life? How would he or she become great and fulfil destiny? If you want to achieve greatness in life and have all your dreams come true, you have to let go of alcohol.

How do you stop taking alcohol?  Stop looking at it. Don't look at the drink or it's container at all. Don’t watch the adverts, don't spend time around people who drink or talk about alcohol.

"Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth his color in the cup, when it moveth itself aright. At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder."  Proverbs 23: 31-32

Abstain from alcohol, it ruins destinies.

KEY POINT:

Don't drink any form of alcohol and If you know anyone who does, show them the message for today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Exodus 11-13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 24:  TAKE MY LIVE AND LET IT BE.

1.       Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
*Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.       Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.       Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4.       Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5.       Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6.       Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_26 February 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE POWER-CONSCIOUS CHILD OF GOD* 

?️As a child of God, you are a soldier in the Army of the Lord in the battlefield of life. Just like every other soldier, you can’t do without fire power. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: John 1:12.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: As a child of God, You must be power-loaded and power-conscious.

It has been established from Scriptures that God has given us power as His children (John 1:12). 

However, the challenge is that many Christians do not know the power God has given them. It is therefore, very important for every child of God to be power-conscious.

Now, it is not a testimony when a soldier carries a gun on duty. This is because he is meant to carry a gun naturally as part of his duty equipment. When a soldier carries a gun, it is not a miracle, so he can’t stand in church and say, “Praise the Lord! I am a soldier of the Infantry Corp. I thank God that I have just been given my service gun.” 

Having a gun as a soldier for duty is a normal and usual thing. It is an abnormality for a soldier not to have a gun at the place of guard duty for example. It is an abomination if he does not carry enough fire power to blow up the head of the enemy. And for as long as he is on the battlefield, he must carry enough fire power. 

He should not say, “I fought battles many years ago. During the Civil War, I was there. I also fought the World War. So, I am experienced enough not to carry any gun for any combat anymore. I can go to war without a gun”. Is it correct for a soldier to think like that? No! That is suicidal.

As a child of God, you are a soldier in the Army of the Lord in the battlefield of life. Just like every other soldier, you can’t do without fire power. You must be power-loaded and power-conscious. You must be armed with the power of God in readiness for the forces of darkness any day, any time.  

*Remember this* ?: As a child of God, You must be power-loaded and power-conscious. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to be power conscious as a child of God* .

*2. Be armed with the Power of God in you to exercise dominion over the enemy* .

*PRAYER* ??: I receive the grace to be power conscious Lord. Help me to deploy the power You have given me to exercise dominion over the forces of the enemy, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??POWER TO TREAD* .

*QUOTE* : Who you are determines what you can attract. Who you are determines what you can become. Culled from “Who Are You?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: ?1 Samuel 16-19.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Eagles can work around the clock to fix their nest. Hard work is one characteristic of the eagle.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: You will never be taken by surprise another day in your life by the enemy in Jesus’ Name 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM