The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 21st February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 21ST FEBRUARY.

“ONE BREAD AND ONE BODY"

Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat (John 6:31).

What we read in our theme verse was the Lord Jesus addressing the Jews. In verses 32-33, He continued, “…Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world."

Then in the forty-ninth verse, He further emphasised His point: “Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die” (John 6:49-50). Jesus is the Living Bread; the bread which came down from heaven.

He explained this to His disciples in John 6:51, saying, “I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.” 

Then the Apostle Paul, in 1 Corinthians 10:17, explains how this connects to us. He said, “For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.” If we’re one bread with Him, it therefore means we have the same life, because we’re born of the Word (1 Peter 1:23), just as He is the Word made flesh (John 1:14).

Colossians 1:18 says, “And he (Christ) is the head of the body, the church….” The head and the body share the same life. If we share His life, then we also share His health, prosperity, strength and glory. No wonder He calls us, “Partakers of the divine nature”; associates of the God-kind. 1 John 4:17 says, “…as he is, so are we in this world.” You’re of the same stock with Christ. Therefore, walk as He walked—in glory, righteousness, strength and dominion. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Blessed be God! I’m one with the Lord, because I’m born of His living and eternal Word! My ancestry is divine; I’m indomitable, and live above the elements of this world. I reign and rule gloriously in the realm of life, through Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 5:30; 1 John 4:17; 1 Corinthians 10:17 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 5:1-20 & Leviticus 19-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 16:13-20 & Exodus 2

#TALKINGSESSION 

Righteous Father, You’re gracious and kind, great and greatly to be praised! You’re love personified. Your mercies are new every morning, and Your faithfulness are forever sure! I love and adore You, most holy One. 

You do mighty things and Your grace is upon all who trust in You. The whole earth is filled with Your glory and goodness. I praise and thank You for Your goodness in my life. 

Thank You for caring so much for me, for granting me everything I require to live triumphantly on earth.
Christ is glorified in me today, and His righteousness is unveiled through me. 

His grace is evident and manifest in my life; I am blessed and highly favoured in all things. The peace of God that surpasses all understanding guards my heart. I have power over crises and I am at peace in prosperity!

I am on top, in charge, and in control of circumstances, because Christ is in me, and He’s my peace. I thank You for Your wisdom that’s at work in my spirit, which is also increased even now through the Word that I’ve received today. 

I live out the Word and therefore walk in Your glory, fulfilling Your perfect will and bringing many to righteousness. Thank You, for I am in Christ, in whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. Therefore, I’m innovative, creative, inventive, and ingenious. 

I always function with supernatural amplitude of comprehension, thinking excellent thoughts, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

God bless you
[Image: 20210130_1115072.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 21ST FEBRUARY 2021

THEME:  THE ONLY WISE GOD

MEMORISE:

To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen. Romans 16:27

READ:  1 Corinthians 1:19-31

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Our focus in today's study is on one of the attributes of God - wisdom. God's wisdom is beyond human understanding. His wisdom has no end, and no one can ever compete with him. Indeed, there is no basis for comparison. The depth of God's wisdom is unsearchable. God uses the foolish things of the world to confound the wise. 1Corinthians 1:25 tells us that even the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of man, and His weakness is stronger than man strength.

One of the numerous ways God showed His infinite wisdom is the way He paid the price for our sins. While the devil was rejoicing that Jesus would be disgraced publicly with a shameful death, God was rejoicing because that was exactly what He needed to save the world (1 Corinthians 2:8). It was after the death of Jesus and the rise of the Apostles, sharing the gospel around the world that Satan realized that he had played by the script of the Omniscient God. While anyone would have seen God's silence when Jesus was being crucified as foolish, it was actually wisdom. This is why I know that though the devil may be laughing at you now, he does not know that God only allowed him to win the battle so that he would lose the war over your life. You will laugh last in the mighty name of Jesus.

“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.” Proverbs 9:10

Do you want God to give you wisdom? The first step is to fear Him (Proverbs 9:10). When you fear God, you will refrain from all unrighteousness. Your colleagues may call you a fool for not falsifying figures for your gain but soon, when they begin to see you enjoying things that they cannot afford, they will know that you are actually wise. When you fear God and stay away from evil, you begin to walk in wisdom.

Finally, ensure that you specifically ask God for wisdom and give it to you.

“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.” James 1:5

At the end of time when those who are foolish are thrown into the lake of fire and we who have received the wisdom of God are reigning with Him in eternity, then it will be clear that we made the right choice.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, put Your fear in my heart so that I may be wise.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Exodus 1

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 9:  HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.

1.       Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty!
Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee;
Holy, holy, holy, merciful and mighty!
God in three Persons, blessed Trinity!

2.       Holy, holy, holy! All the saints adore Thee,
Casting down their golden crowns around the glassy sea;
Cherubim and seraphim falling down before Thee,
Who was, and is, and evermore shall be.

3.       Holy, holy, holy! Though the darkness hide Thee,
Though the eye of sinful man Thy glory may not see;
Only Thou art holy; there is none beside Thee,
Perfect in pow’r, in love, and purity.

4.       Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty.
All Thy works shall praise Thy Name, in earth, and sky, and sea;
Holy, holy, holy; merciful and mighty.
God in three Persons, blessed Trinity.
*Seeds ?????Of Destiny* 

_21 February 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE POWER TO TAME THE ENEMY* 

?️The enemy and his forces are not permitted to misbehave around you.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:19.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The enemy and his forces are not permitted to misbehave around you.

Previously, we saw that the power to tread over the devil refers to the power to dominate, decimate and decapitate the enemy; it is the power to do with the enemy as you please. It is also the power to bring the enemy and his forces under control, and the power to walk in mastery and victory. 

Now, in summary, what is the power to tread upon serpents and scorpions all about? It means:-

The enemy and his forces are not permitted to misbehave where you are.

The Power to tread upon serpents and scorpion means the enemy and his forces are not permitted to misbehave where you are. This is the power that makes the enemy know their limits. They have been programmed to know their boundaries where you are. This is what God intended when He gave you power to tread on serpents and scorpions (Luke 10:19). The enemy and his forces are not permitted to misbehave where you are.  

You know, mad men recognise fire. They know danger. You may see a drunkard fall into fire but not a mad man. As mad as a mad man could be, he recognises fire; and not only he, but also the devils inside him. For example, when a mad man is on the expressway and sees a fast moving vehicle, he will jump out of the road. Both he and the devil inside him are aware of the danger.

As a child of God, you are a danger to the enemy and his forces, and the devil recognizes the danger that you are. 

I decree that from today, the devil will see the danger in you, and stop misbehaving around your life, destiny and family, in Jesus’ Name. 

*Remember this* ?: The enemy and his forces are not permitted to misbehave around you.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Exercise the power in you to tame the enemy* .

*2. Make up your mind to arrest the recklessness of the devil around your life* . 

*PRAYER* ??: I receive Your help, O’ Lord, to bring the enemy under control, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??POWER TO TREAD.* 

*QUOTE* : The time has come for holy anger to burst in your spirit. Every evil operation in your generation must bow to you. In the days of Elijah, there was no evil that did not bow to the anointing he carried. One man converted a whole nation in one day! Culled from “THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING:? Judges 21-Ruth 3.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: An eagle’s eyesight is around 5 times better than the human’s vision.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: From this day, your appearance is the disappearance of the enemy and his forces.

*Happy Sunday ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM