The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 20th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 20TH FEBRUARY.

YOUR FAITH WILL BE TESTED

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth (Revelation 3:10).

In 2 Thessalonians 2:3, Paul the Apostle said, “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.” It says many will defect from the Faith. 

Why would this happen? In Judges 7, when God wanted Gideon to go fight the Midianites, God assured him through the angel that he (Gideon) would defeat his enemies.

Gideon thought he’d need an army; so, he gathered his soldiers. But God said to him, “If you go with so many soldiers, you might think that you won the battle by yourselves. Tell everyone who’s afraid to go home”; and the Bible says twenty-two thousand of them went home (Judges 7:3). Then God said, “I want to test the remaining ten thousand soldiers. 

Bring them to the stream and tell them to drink water. You’ll retain only those who watch out for the enemy while they drink."

And the Bible says only three hundred of them passed that test (Read Judges 7:4-6). They didn’t even know they were being tested. Also, in Jeremiah 9, the Bible says the people accustomed their tongues to lies. They were so false that even a brother couldn’t be trusted. Because of this deceit and hypocrisy, and lying, God said, “...Behold, I will melt them, and try them…” 

(Jeremiah 9:7). This is going to be happening in these last days. A great test is coming, and it has already begun, because God must separate those that are real from those that aren’t real; those who were never true with God.

If this weren’t serious, Jesus wouldn’t require to intervene on behalf of the church in Philadelphia, as read in our theme verse. If your faith in Christ is genuine, it’s going to be tested: “That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ” (1 Peter 1:7). Let Jesus Christ and His Kingdom be all that matters to you in this life.

CONFESSION

I’m deeply rooted and grounded in Christ. I live to fulfill God’s dream, His vision of Kingdom expansion, and world evangelization. I’m focused on things above, and not on the transient pleasures of this world. I remain steadfast, unmovable, doing the work of the Lord with joy, as I look forward to His appearing.

FURTHER STUDY

Job 23:10; Colossians 3:1-2; Revelation 3:9-10 CEV

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 4:21-41 & Leviticus 16-18

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 16:1-12 & Exodus 1

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I’m built up, thriving on my most holy faith, making progress by the supernatural, and rising like an edifice, ever higher and higher, as I pray in the Holy Ghost! 

I’m never disadvantaged! I walk in preordained pathways, and my path is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. I am established in righteousness, steadfast and unmovable in the Lord, filled with the knowledge of God, in all wisdom and discernment. 

I know all things by the Holy Spirit that is at work in me. My life has been fashioned by God for excellence. I’ve been recreated unto divine health, prosperity and the supernatural life. 

The Lord has His label on me; I have His very mark of perfection, certifying me whole; spirit, soul, and body! I am complete in Him. Hallelujah! I’ve been qualified to be perfect, righteous, holy, unblameable and unreproveable in His sight. 

I am yielded to the Spirit of perfection and excellence that is at work in me. My words, thoughts, and actions are detailed and flawless.

I think, talk, and exude excellence, to the glory and praise of God’s matchless Name. Hallelujah! I have the mind of Christ; therefore, the perfection of the Spirit works in me, for He’s called me to glory and excellence!

I am perfect and flawless, lacking nothing, because as He is, so am I in this world. I am unblameable, unreproveable and complete in Christ. My life is an expression of His perfections and glory, to the praise and glory of His Name. Hallelujah!

God bless you[Image: 20210130_1115072.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 20TH FEBRUARY 2021

THEME:  ALL POWER BELONGS TO GOD

MEMORISE:

Once God has spoken; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.  Psalm 62:11

READ:  Job 26:12-14
12 He divideth the sea with his power, and by his understanding he smiteth through the proud.

13 By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent.

14 Lo, these are parts of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him? but the thunder of his power who can understand?

My God is very powerful. God's power is everlasting; it never fails nor diminishes. Only an all-powerful God could have created the sun with mere words (Genesis 1:3). Only an all-powerful God would part the Red Sea with a blast from His nostrils so His children could cross safely and then close it back to drown their pursuers (Exodus 15:8). Usually, food grows from the ground, but it takes an all-powerful God to rain food down from Heaven for His children to eat (Exodus 16:13-15,31).

In our Bible reading for today, Job described the omnipotent nature of God when he said:

“He divideth the sea with his power, and by his understanding he smiteth through the proud. By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent. Lo, these [are] parts of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him? but the thunder of his power who can understand?” Job26:12-14

How we describe God captures but a tiny fraction of the power He wields. Our minds cannot fully comprehend His power and that is why a lot of times, we undermine His omnipotence. Often times, we are quick to forget that nothing is beyond God. Luke 1:37 says that with God nothing shall be impossible. Jeremiah 32:17 says:
“Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee.”

God is able to bring to pass anything He desires. Many believers are living with problems today because they have not come to the understanding that all power in heaven and on earth belong to God. He is not a God that is limited by time or the acts of men. He is the Mighty Man in Battle, the Ancient of Days, Creator of Heaven and Earth, Undefeatable Champion, The Almighty God!

If you know how powerful God is, you will never undermine His ability to turn your situation around and give you victory in all battles of life.

Go before Him today in faith that He is the Almighty God and He will surely prove His Omnipotence in your life.

PRAYER POINT:

Lord, help me to acknowledge at all times that all power belongs to You alone.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Ephesians 4-6

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 1:  ALL HAIL THE POW'R OF JESUS NAME.

1.       All hail the pow’r of Jesus’ Name!
Let angels prostrate fall;
Bring forth the royal diadem,
And crown Him Lord of all!

2.       Ye chosen seed of Israel’s race,
Ye ransomed from the fall,
Hail Him Who saves you by His grace,

3.       Let every kindred, every tribe,
On this terrestrial ball,
To Him all majesty ascribe,

4.       Oh, that with yonder sacred throng
We at His feet may fall!
We’ll join the everlasting song,
*Seeds ?????Of Destiny* 

_20 February 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: ACCESS TO HIS PRESENCE* 

?️When we praise God, we gain access to His Presence.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Psalm 100:4.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?:  When we praise God, we gain access to His Presence.

Our anchor Scripture makes it clear that thanksgiving gives us access to God’s presence. Praise is a secret of access to God’s Presence.

This is why it is very important to give God praise all the time. Praise is key to accessing the Presence of God. 

Now, when a person comes before God and begins to talk to God without first praising Him, it is like trying to talk to a man who is in the bedroom while standing outside the gate of his house. That is an abnormality.

Psalm 100:4 says, Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

This means, we can’t gain entry into His gate without thanksgiving, and we cannot access the courts of His Presence without praise. So, thanksgiving and praise give us access, and when we gain access into God’s presence, three things happen:

*1. The manifestation of the goodness of God (Psalm 100:5).* 

The goodness of God abounds in the Presence of God. So, it is not possible to know how to praise God and not experience the goodness of God.

*2. The manifestation of the mercy of God(Psalm 100:5).* 

The Mercy of God is located in the Presence of God, and the Presence of God is accessed by praise. So, praise attracts the mercy of God.

*3. The manifestation of the truth of God (Psalm 100:5)* .

The truth of God is the Word of God (John 17:17).

Beloved, when we praise God, we gain access to His Presence. And when we gain access to His Presence, we experience His goodness, mercy and truth. This shall be your portion henceforth in Jesus’ Name.

*Remember this* ?: When we praise God, we gain access to His Presence.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to praise God continually.* 

*2. Make His Presence your greatest objective in praise and worship* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I receive the grace to Praise You always. Give me unhindered access to Your Presence, and cause me to experience Your goodness, mercy and truth, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??ACCESS TO HIS PRESENCE* .

*QUOTE* : A life of ingratitude, ungratefulness, being unthankful is a mistake. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING:? Judges 17-20.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Eagles are one of the biggest birds on the planet.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The Presence of God surrounds your life continually in Jesus’ Name.

*Happy Weekend ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM