The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 15th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY.

GIVE MORE ATTENTION TO PRAYER

…The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working] (James 5:16 AMPC).

Matthew 17 recounts the story of an epileptic boy whom Jesus’ disciples couldn’t heal. He was eventually brought by his father to Jesus, and the Bible says, “…Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour” (Matthew 17:18).

The disciples, bemused, went privately to Jesus and inquired why they couldn’t cast the devil out. Jesus replied, “…Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting” (Matthew 17:20-21).

Jesus’ response gives us an idea as to a certain kind of preparation that’s necessary for certain things. So, the kind of impact you want to make in the spirit will be determined by the seriousness that you put in prayer. If you’re going to birth something, for example, that of course, would require some more time of intense fellowship in prayer.

It’s part of the reason we emphasize personal times of prayer, where you shut everything and everyone else out to spend time with the Lord. Have a planned and robust prayer routine; schedule quality times devoid of distractions, for personal fellowship with the Lord. Give more attention to this, especially in these last days.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m grateful for the opportunity to pray and bring about deliberate changes during these times of fellowship. I pray for lost souls world over, that the veil of darkness be lifted from their minds, and that they become receptive to the Gospel. I also declare that ministers of the Gospel are strengthened, that many more saints may be perfected for this great work, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Jeremiah 29:12; Ephesians 6:18 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 1:21-45 & Leviticus 8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 14:22-33 & Genesis 46

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for receiving my worship, praise, and thanksgiving, sanctifying them by Your Spirit. You’re magnified in my life, and Your glory has increased in my life. 

Thank You for an outstanding month of grace, and for Your grace that is piloting me into the great future You have for me. Thank You for the abundance of grace and mercy that’s flowing from Your throne room! 

I receive right now, the grace for salvation of souls for the lost in my neighbourhood, city and nation. May the veil be taken off their minds for the light of the glorious gospel of Christ to shine through bringing them salvation and healing. 

Thank You for the honour of my being inseparably one with You; not only have You made me Your sanctuary, I’ve also become the conveyor and dispenser of Your righteousness, mercy, goodness, and grace. 

I bask in the full blessings of my oneness with You, manifesting Your glory, beauty, and wisdom. I am full of the Holy Ghost; I am laughing my way through life, from victory to victory and from glory to glory! 

I laugh at the devil, and challenging circumstances because I know I can never be disadvantaged. I’m soaring high on the wings of the Spirit; my mouth is filled today with laughter and my tongue with the songs of triumph, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2021.

THEME:  DON'T BE FOOLISH.

MEMORISE:

Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.  Matthew4:7

READ:  Numbers 14:22- 30

22 Because all those men which have seen my glory, and my miracles, which I did in Egypt and in the wilderness, and have tempted me now these ten times, and have not hearkened to my voice;

23 Surely they shall not see the land which I sware unto their fathers, neither shall any of them that provoked me see it:

24 But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.

25 (Now the Amalekites and the Canaanites dwelt in the valley.) Tomorrow turn you, and get you into the wilderness by the way of the Red sea.

26 And the Lord spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,

27 How long shall I bear with this evil congregation, which murmur against me? I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel, which they murmur against me.

28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the Lord, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:

29 Your carcases shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number, from twenty years old and upward which have murmured against me.

30 Doubtless ye shall not come into the land, concerning which I sware to make you dwell therein, save Caleb the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun.

Many years ago, I visited a zoo in Ibadan, Nigeria and I was told the story of a certain prophet who jumped into the lion's cage to prove that he had the same power as Daniel. The lions ate him up in spite of the huge cross he carried with him. One major difference between that man and Daniel is that the latter did not jump into the lions' den to tempt God; he was thrown into it for praying to God. God, however, didn't only save Daniel; He also prospered him and wiped out his accusers (Daniel 6:1-26).

Mark 16:18 says:
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Does this mean that you should deliberately drink poison? No. What God is saying in the passage above is that if someone tries to poison you, the poison will not harm you.

It is foolishness to tempt God. This is the trap the devil set before Jesus Christ in Matthew 4:5-7, when he told Him to jump off the pinnacle of the temple, reminding Him that the Bible says God's angels will not allow His foot to be dashed against a stone. Jesus escaped this trap by quoting Deuteronomy 6: 16: Ye shall not tempt the Lord your God...

Tempting God provokes His wrath and also limits what He wants to do in the life of His children.
“How oft did they provoke him in the wilderness and grieve him in the desert! Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel.” Psalm 78:40- 41

As we see in our Bible reading today, the children of Israel tempted God in the wilderness with their unbelief, murmuring and Idolatry. This limited God's plans for their lives and prevent them from entering the Promised Land with the exception of Caleb and Joshua who had faith in Him. It is indeed foolishness to tempt God.

Are you tempting God?

PRAYER POINT:

Lord please forgive me for every time I have tempted You and help me never to do it again.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Leviticus 24-25

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 21:  ROCK OF AGES, CLEFT FOR ME.

1.       Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee;
Let the water and the blood,
From Thy wounded side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure,
Save from wrath and make me pure.

2.       Not the labor of my hands
Can fulfill Thy law’s demands;
Could my zeal no respite know,
Could my tears forever flow,
All for sin could not atone;
Thou must save, and Thou alone.

3.       Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling;
Naked, come to Thee for dress;
Helpless, look to Thee for grace;
Foul, I to the fountain fly;
Wash me, Savior, or I die.

4.       While I draw this fleeting breath,
When my eyes shall close in death,
When I rise to worlds unknown,
And behold Thee on Thy throne,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee.
_*???Morning Dew Special Edition?*_

_*?KADUNA-Nigeria, West Africa?*_

_*Monday, 15th February, 2021*_
????☕??️???????‍♀️??‍♂️?‍??‍???‍???‍???‍♀️??‍♂️??‍♀️??‍♂️????‍♀️️?️???
_*?(Reward for Fasting? [2]??)*_

_*?️"Then shall your light break forth like the morning, and your healing (your restoration and the power of a new life) shall spring forth speedily; your righteousness (your rightness, your justice, and your right relationship with God) shall go before you [conducting you to peace and prosperity], and the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard."~(Isaiah 58:8, AMPC)*_
?
?
⛩️
_*✍?When you fast, “your light” (your revelation) will break through. What is the light of God? “The teaching of your word gives light…” (Psalm 119:130). In other words, when you fast, you will begin to receive things from the light of His Word because fasting brings revelation. God will give you revelation, new insight and understanding—all of which will strengthen your faith to receive from Him.*_

_*Fasting helps you to tune in to the spirit realm where healing and all of your inheritance already belong to you. Spiritual fasting will shut down the influences of the five physical senses, so you can walk in the spirit (Romans 8:14). Your healing, your victory, your strength, your faith and the power of God are all in the spirit. So, when you fast, you prepare your spirit to receive revelation. It may be to understand something from the Word which you know God has been trying to reveal to you, but you haven’t been able to grasp.*_

*Fasting brings revelation, and that should one of the rewards of fasting you seek. Be sure when you are seeking the Lord for revelation about a particular situation, you aren’t seeking to influence Him to do something for you. You do not fast to impress God. Fasting doesn’t change God—it changes you! When you fast, expect to hear from* *God—expect revelation from Him—a great* *reward. As you do this, remember that fasting is laying things aside just to be with God. You don’t always have to fast food, either.* *Although there's a difference between cooperates fast personal fasting: You can fast from your smartphone or the newspaper. Some people set aside coffee, desserts, television or social media—these are wonderful things to set aside. It is amazing how much peace comes into your life when you quit watching secular television or anything that distract you from God! If you lay these things aside every day for a week, and spend that time in the Word of God instead, you will see a transformation in your life. You may even find that you create a new habit—a lifestyle of fasting—that leads to victories you never imagined possible.*

_*Eventually, you’ll find your desire for what you’ve fasted (those things that takes a way your attention for what really matters) will subside. God wants us to get to where our desire is not for anything but Him. He wants us to enjoy life—but He wants to be first place. Give Him the first place in your life and you'll experience a new season of exceeding joy you never thought-possible in this realm of life. Beloved, there's such a thing as joy like a river! Hallelujah!*_

_*?While reading this devotional if you have not receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior say this prayer: "Heavenly Father,  I believe with all my heart that Jesus Christ, is the Son of the living God. I believe He died for my sin and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”*_

_*It's me saying: you're greatly loved and appreciated!*_

_*Shalom?*_

_*?Goodmorning highly esteemed distinguished ladies & gentlemen: Its promises to be an awesome New Week loaded with the Miraculous ? for you and loved ones! The pandemic is defeated with the blood of the Lamb & through the words of our Testimonies! The LORD will supply your need according to His riches in Glory, "He Says"...Watch out?: the glory of the later shall exceed the former as you stay faithful to His Word??*_

*(Adverts)*
*??️Consultant: [Archi-Built Concept (Nig) Ltd] E-mail?Archibuiltconcept2020@gmail.com* *Call/Inbox:???* *+2348036534062*
*+2348051388206*

*?ANNOUNCEMENT?️?️???????*
_*☦️?CRM-World Congress Coming Soon In August, 2021, Pray, prepare & Plan to Attend?️??*_

_*?⛪CRM-Family  Kaduna State Chapter: Specially Invites You To Our Services??*_
_*Special events: You are Cordially Invited for Our "Love feast"  This Thursday, 18th/02/21 for a grand finale of our Prayers & Fasting; Time 5:30Pm*_ 

_*✅Wednesdays: 5: 30pm [Word Exposition] ✅Thursdays: (Koyarsuwan Littafin-Mai Tsarki: 5:30pm) ✅Fridays: 5:30pm [Miracle Hour ] ✅Sunday: 9:00am @NO:1 Libya Street Off Egypt Road, By Narayi Junction, Behind Space 2000, Barnawa, Kaduna South, KADUNA, Nigeria??.*_

_*⛪Greetings From All Of Us @CRM-Family  Worldwide??*_

_*Jesus Is Lord✅*_
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_15 February 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: WALK IN MASTERY OVER THE ENEMY* 

?️The power to tread means the power to walk in mastery and victory over the enemy and his forces.

*SCRIPTURE*? : Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:19.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?* : The power to tread means the power to walk in mastery and victory over the enemy and his forces.

Earlier, we saw in our studies that the power to tread is the power to dominate, decimate and decapitate the enemy and his forces of deception, danger, disease and death.

In our study today, we shall gain further understanding of the power to tread. 

*Now, what is the power to tread?* 

*1.  It is the power to do with the enemy and his forces as you please*  

The power to tread upon serpents and scorpions is the power to do with the enemy and his forces as you please. To tread means to trample. To tread means to do with the enemy and his forces as you please. Tread on them! (Luke 10:19).

*2. It is the power to bring the enemy and his forces under control and into subjection* 

The power to tread means the power to bring the enemy and his forces under control and into subjection. God is saying to you, “I give you power. Bring the devil under control; bring him into subjection. Bring deception, danger, disease and death under your control. Bring them under your subjection.” (Luke 10:19).

*3. It is the power to walk in mastery and victory* 

The power to tread means the power to walk in mastery and victory over the enemy and his forces. It is the power of absolute victory over the enemy and his forces. It is the power to master the forces of deception. It is the power to be victorious over danger, disease and death (Luke 10:19).

Beloved, receive the grace to walk in mastery and victory in Jesus’ Name.

*Remember this* ?: The power to tread means the power to walk in mastery and victory over the enemy and his forces.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to do with the enemy as you please by engaging the power of God in you.* 

*2. Bring the enemy under your control and subjection* .

*3. Make up your mind to walk in mastery and victory over the forces of the enemy* . 

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace to live in total dominion over the enemy and his forces, Lord in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??POWER TO TREAD.* 

*QUOTE* : There is a battle for supremacy, that is, superiority, popularity and worship. This is the battle the devil has been fighting long before God created and established man in the Garden of Eden. Culled from “THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING:? Joshua 21-24.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: At the base of each lion’s whisker is a black spot. The patterns these spots make are unique to each lion, similar to a human’s fingerprint. Scientists are able to differentiate one lion from another by looking at these patterns.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Go ahead and defeat what defeated you in Jesus’ Name 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM