The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 14th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 14TH FEBRUARY.

DO IT FOR HIS GLORY

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves (Philippians 2:3).

The Amplified Classic translation puts our theme verse in a clearer perspective. It says, “Do nothing from factional motives [through contentiousness, strife, selfishness, or for unworthy ends] or prompted by conceit and empty arrogance….” It brings to mind the confrontation between the Prophet Elijah and the false prophets of Baal in 1 Kings 18.

Some have studied that portion and ran off with the idea that what Elijah did was to project himself for others to applaud, but that’s not true. The prophet challenged King Ahab to gather the Israelites and the prophets of the false gods—four hundred and fifty prophets of Baal and four hundred prophets of Asherah—at Mount Carmel. 

They were to prepare a sacrifice, and call down fire from heaven to consume the sacrifice. The one who succeeded would be revealed as the true prophet.

Each group prepared a bull on an altar and called on their god to send fire from heaven. The prophets of Baal called on their god and cried and cut themselves, but there was no response from their god. When it was Elijah’s turn, he drenched the sacrifice with water; then called to God and God sent fire from heaven. The fire completely engulfed the sacrifice.

Read Elijah’s words in 1 Kings 18:36: “…LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word.” He was following the guidance of God’s Spirit. That confrontation wasn’t a show of his sense of self, or self-importance; it was solely based on the Lord’s guidance.

Observe the result: the Israelites lost faith in Ahab and followed Elijah’s guidance in trusting and recognizing God’s sovereignty. What Elijah did glorified the Lord God of Israel before the people. 

Whatever you do for the Lord shouldn’t be out of selfish ambition or conceit. It should be for His glory. You must learn to follow the Spirit in the Word, by the Word, and through the Word just like Elijah did. And your works, and your ways, will glorify the Lord.

PRAYER

Dear Father, your Word is the light that guides my thoughts, plans, decisions, and helps me navigate through life in glory. I follow your guidance solely, and my heart is devoid of conceit. Through your Word, I receive direction, illumination and insight into the mysteries and realities of the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Kings 18:30-39

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 1:1-20 & Leviticus 6-7

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 14:11-21 & Genesis 45

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the abundance of grace and mercy that’s flowing from Your throne room! I receive right now, the grace for salvation of souls for the lost in my neighborhood, city, and nation. 

May the veil be taken off their minds for the light of the glorious gospel of Christ to shine through bringing them salvation and healing. Thank You for revealing Your wisdom to me in Your Word, which leads and guides me in all my affairs. Your Word in my heart makes me wise and excellent. 

I walk day after day by the light of God’s Word. I am not moved by the natural circumstances that exist in the world. God’s Word is the light by which I operate in my job, finances, family, and everything that concerns me. 

My life is from glory to glory. I am filled with the fullness of God, and out of my innermost being; I bring forth good things. I declare that my life is for glory and beauty; and in my path, there’s life, success, victory, and wealth. 

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, holy and sanctified unto God! I flourish like the palm tree; I am long-lived, stately, upright, useful, and fruitful, and I grow like a cedar in Lebanon; I am majestic, stable, durable, and incorruptible, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 14TH FEBRUARY 2021

THEME:  PRAYERS FOR YOUR MARRIAGE

MEMORISE:

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.                             Mathew 18:19

READ:  Matthew 18:18-19

18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

PRAYERS:

1.         Father, thank You for my marriage.  Please breathe afresh upon my marriage in Jesus name.

2.         Today, I decree that my marriage will fulfil God's divine purpose in the mighty name of Jesus.

3.         Father, please make our home Your abode and never leave us in Jesus name.

4.         Lord, You said in Your word that if two of us shall agree concerning a thing, You will do it. Please Lord, whatever my spouse and I agree on, let nothing hinder us from getting it in Jesus name.

5.         Lord, uproot anything or anyone You have not planted in and around my home in Jesus name.

6.         Father, silence every strange voice speaking over my spouse and my marriage in Jesus name.

7.         In the name of Jesus, I separate myself and my spouse from every generational curse.

8.        Father, let Your Light shine in my family so that Your name may be glorified in our lives. Leviticus 2-223

9.         Father, please let all be well with my family in Jesus name.

10.       Father, please bless my spouse abundantly in Jesus name.

11·       Father, please let all members of my family reign with You in Your kingdom.

12·        Your special prayer request for your marriage.

THANKSGIVING:
Father, I thank You for my marriage. I thank You for my spouse, our family and all that You are doing in our lives.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Leviticus 22-23

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 5:  GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOMES.

1.       God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the Master’s will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty Your love has wrought;
God give us Christian homes;
God give us Christian homes!

2.       God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3.       God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in caring quest,
Strives to show others Your way is best,
Homes where the Lord is an honored guest;

4.       God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
*Seeds ?????Of Destiny* 

_14 February 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: SOLID INTEGRITY – A PRESERVER OF GREAT DESTINY* 

?️People of great destiny in Scriptures were people of great character.  

*SCRIPTURE* ?: My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go: my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live. Job 27:6.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: People of great destiny in Scriptures were people of great character.  

It has been confirmed that integrity is a facilitator or preserver of destiny. People of great destiny in Scriptures were people of great character. The strength of destiny is directly proportional to the strength of character. 

*Now, I will give you few examples of men of solid integrity who had great destiny:* 

*i. Joseph* 

Joseph was a man of character who ended as a man with strong destiny. 

In Genesis 39:5, Potiphar kept everything he had under the care of Joseph and nothing missed.

In Genesis 39:9, Joseph vowed not to commit immorality with his master’s wife when he was tempted by her. He told Potiphar’s wife, “…how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?”(Gen. 39:9b).

Genesis 39:22 reveals that in the prison, everything was still kept in the hand of Joseph, including the prisoners, yet nothing missed.

Joseph feared God because he was a man of integrity (Genesis 42:18). He was a man of great character, so he ended up as a man of great destiny.

*ii. Job* 

In Job 1:1, we saw that Job was a man who feared God and eschewed evil. He was perfect and upright.

In Job 27:3-6, He said, “… My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit. God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me. My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go: my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live.”

This was the secret behind the solid destiny of Job. 

Beloved, make up your mind to maintain a solid integrity in order to fulfil your destiny.

*Remember this* ?: People of great destiny in Scripture were people of great character.  

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to maintain solid integrity like Joseph and Job.* 

*2. Refuse to compromise with the people of the world.* 

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I receive the grace to stand upright always. Help me Lord not to compromise with sin and sinners, in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 2).* 

*QUOTE* : If you are going to reign in this life as a king, one of the major ways you will do that is by the power of character and integrity. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING:? Joshua 17-20.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Lions have an inter-digital scent gland between their toes, which is one reason why they like to scratch trees. Not only are they sharpening and cleaning their claws, they are also marking their territory.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: As you embrace quality integrity into the destiny of dignity, proceed into the destiny of dignity in Jesus’ Name.

*Happy Sunday ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM