The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 13th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

SATURDAY 13TH FEBRUARY 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: MAKE POWER AVAILABLE FIRST

…The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working] (James 5:16 AMPC).

Many don’t understand the importance of heartfelt, continued prayers. They speak forth words ever before spending quality time in prayer and they wonder why their declarations aren’t effective. You have to learn how to make power available, first!

When you’ve made power available, then make proclamations of faith, the change you desire would be established. Read the story of Elijah in 1 Kings 17-18. He had prayed drought into existence—and it didn’t rain—not a drop for three and a half years. When it was time for the drought to end, Elijah petitioned the Lord for rain. It wasn’t just some short, casual cobbling of words in prayer; no! 

It was earnest, heartfelt, continued and fervent.
He sent out his servant six times to see if there was a sign as he continued in prayer, expecting an answer. The servant came back the seventh time and said, “I see a small cloud, very small, like the size of a man’s hand, rising out of the sea.” That was all Elijah needed; he knew he had prevailed!
He told his servant, “...Quickly then, on your way. 

Tell Ahab, ‘Saddle up and get down from the mountain before the rain stops you’” (1 Kings 18:44 MSG). Observe the sequence. Elijah made tremendous power available through heartfelt prayers, and then gave the word.

Same way, after you’ve stirred up a Holy Ghost storm in your closet, that’s when you speak forth “rhema.” That’s one sure way you can effectively alter the course of events to align with God’s divine plan, purpose and will in your life, family, city, nation and around the world.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I pray for nations of the world today, that your will and purpose be established everywhere. May the hearts of leaders and those in authority be yielded to do and follow what’s right. And I declare that the power and influence of those who have set their hearts to do evil be cut off, and their desires thwarted, in Jesus’ Name! The Church prevails and dominates by the power of the Spirit. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

James 5:16-18 AMPC
Confess to one another therefore your faults (your slips, your false steps, your offenses, your sins) and pray [also] for one another, that you may be healed and restored [to a spiritual tone of mind and heart]. The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working]. 17 Elijah was a human being with a nature such as we have [with feelings, affections, and a constitution like ours]; and he prayed earnestly for it not to rain, and no rain fell on the earth for three years and six months. 18 And [then] he prayed again and the heavens supplied rain and the land produced its crops [as usual].

1 Kings 18:41-44
And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink; for [there is] a sound of abundance of rain. 42 So Ahab went up to eat and to drink. And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees, 43 And said to his servant, Go up now, look toward the sea. And he went up, and looked, and said, [There is] nothing. And he said, Go again seven times. 44 And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand. And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare [thy chariot], and get thee down, that the rain stop thee not.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 28 & Leviticus 4-5

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 14:1-10 & Genesis 44

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that life is not a mystery unto me! My understanding and perception of life are been reshaped by the Word. Daily, my spirit is open to the leading and guidance of the Spirit. 

I am built up by the Word; God’s Word on my lips is quick and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword. They are faith-filled, transforming
circumstances and changing situations to conform to the Father’s perfect will for me. 

I will never miss my way in life because my spiritual antenna is attuned to the right frequency. It doesn’t matter where or the situation I find myself; I win always! I record great and notable achievements, enjoying my days in success, progress, peace, joy, and unending prosperity. 

The glory of the Word is revealed and made manifest in my life, as it transforms me, causing God’s grace and peace to be multiplied in my life, bringing me favors and blessings. Hallelujah! 

The entrance of God’s Word lightens my spirit, producing healing and health in my physical body. As I meditate on God’s Word, supernatural understanding floods my mind, causing me to live victoriously today and always. Blessed be God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 13TH FEBRUARY 2021.

THEME:  SPIRITUAL ADULTERY.

MEMORISE:

For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. Isaiah 54:5

READ:  Hosea 2:2-5

2 Plead with your mother, plead: for she is not my wife, neither am I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts;

3 Lest I strip her naked, and set her as in the day that she was born, and make her as a wilderness, and set her like a dry land, and slay her with thirst.

4 And I will not have mercy upon her children; for they be the children of whoredoms.

5 For their mother hath played the harlot: she that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, I will go after my lovers, that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink.

The relationship between God and man can be likened to that of a husband and his wife. Paul confirms this when he enjoined husbands to love their wives as Christ loved the Church (Ephesians 5:25). This is why God punishes anyone caught in spiritual adultery. For example, He punished the Israelites in Judges 2:11,13-14:

“And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord, and served Baalim: ... And they forsook the Lord and served Baal and Ashtaroth. And the anger of the Lord was hot against Israel, and he delivered them into the hands of spoilers that spoiled them, and he sold them into the hands of their enemies round about, so that they  could not any longer stand before their enemies.”

Just like a man could be jealous over the relationship of his wife with another man, when we serve other gods besides Him, God becomes very jealous (Exodus 20:5). The spiritual adultery committed by the children of Israel can be likened to the relationship between Hosea and Gomer- a professional harlot-turned-wife. The patience of Hosea with Gomer (who was always going back to her horedom like a dog that goes back to its vomit) also illustrates God's patience with His people who court the friendship of the world.

1 John 2:15 says:
"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him."

Our love cannot be shared between God and the temporary things of this world. Jesus confirms this in Luke 16:13, where He said:
"No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one and love the other; or else he will hold to the one and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."

Attempting to love God and the world at the same time will lead to rejection and shame (Revelation 3:15-16).

Beloved, beware of spiritual adultery, as it would only lead to eternal damnation. Stick to Jesus Christ, the Lover of your soul.

PRAYER POINT:
Father please forgive me of any spiritual adultery I might have committed against You. I promise to remain faithful to You until the very end.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Leviticus 19 -21

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 14:  JESUS MY LORD, MY GOD MY ALL.

Jesus, my Lord, my God, my all!
How can I love Thee as I ought?
And how revere this wondrous gift,
So far surpassing hope or thought?

Refrain:
Sweet Sacrament, we Thee adore!
Oh, make us love Thee more and more.
Oh, make us love Thee more and more.

2. Had I but Mary's sinless heart
With which to love Thee, dearest King,
Oh, with what ever fervent praise,
Thy goodness, Jesus, would I sing!

3. Thy Body, Soul and Godhead, all!
O mystery of love divine!
I cannot compass all I have,
For all Thou hast and art is mine!

4. Sound, then, His praises higher still,
And come, ye angels, to our aid;
For this is God, the very God
Who hath both men and angels made!
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2021

*TOPIC: THE GREATEST LOVE*

"That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God” Ephesians 3:17-19

*MESSAGE*
If you have ever wondered how much Jesus loves you, He demonstrated this by stretching out His arms and dying on the cross. He loves you so much that He left heaven and came to earth for you. He loves you so much that He suffered and died for you. And the Bible says that nothing you can do will separate you from the love of Jesus.

In these verses from Ephesians, Paul describes Jesus’ love as being wide and long and high and deep. The idea is that it is infinite — you will never come to the end of it. God loved you before He created you. He loves you right this minute. And He will love you for eternity.

We cannot possibly understand how much Jesus loves us. We don’t have to. All we have to do is accept it. have you accepted His love?

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️Meditate on today’s text — Ephesians 3:17-19

*SCRIPTURES*
John 3:16; Job 11:8; 1 John 3:1-2; 4:17-18

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, thank You for Your love.

2. Father, help me tofir always accept Your love and never doubt it in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Father, thank You for the salvation of my soul.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
Exo. 23-3:22, Ps. 32-33, Matt. 28
*Seeds ??????Of Destiny* 

_13 February 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE POWER TO TREAD* 

?️The power to tread is the power to dominate the enemy and his forces of deception, danger, disease and death.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:19.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The power to tread is the power to dominate the enemy and his forces of deception, danger, disease and death.

From our previous studies, we have been exploring the power God has given to us as His children to tread on serpents and scorpions.

*Now, when God said that He has given you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions, the question to ask is: what does the “power to tread” refer to? In other words, what did God give us the power to do? Please take note of the following* :

*1.  It is the power to dominate the enemy and his forces* 

The power to tread is the power to dominate the enemy and his forces of deception, danger, disease and death. God is saying to you, “I give you power to dominate the devil and his forces of deception, disease, danger and death.” (Luke 10:19).

*2. It is the power to decimate and decapitate the enemy* 

The power to tread is the power to decimate and decapitate the enemy and his forces. It is the power to cut off the head of the serpent. 

You see, the ultimate reason for killing a serpent is to cut off its head. God is saying to you, “I give you the power to decimate the enemy and his forces. Any time any day, decapitate, decimate the forces of deception, disease, danger and death and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” (Luke 10:19).

Beloved, my counsel is, make up your mind to exercise the power God has given you to dominate, decimate and decapitate the enemy and his forces.

*Remember this* ?: The power to tread is the power to dominate the enemy and his forces of deception, danger, disease and death.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to dominate the forces of the enemy* .

*2. Decimate and decapitate the forces of deception, danger, diseases and death by the power to tread* .

*PRAYER* ??: I receive the grace to dominate, decapitate and decimate the forces of deception, danger, diseases and death, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??POWER TO TREAD.* 

*QUOTE* : Just as there is security in the palaces of power, there is security in the presence of the Most High. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: ?Joshua 13-16.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Lions can open their jaws up to 1 foot, which is larger than a human head. This gives them one of the biggest mouths in the animal kingdom.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Absolute authority over the enemy is your portion now in the Name of Jesus Christ.

*Happy Weekend ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM