The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 11th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY FEBRUARY  11

THE MYSTERY OF LIGHTS

Pastor Chris

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not (John 1:5).

The Apostle John gave us the revelation of the incarnate Word. He describes how He (the Word) was in the world, but the world knew Him not. He unequivocally declares that God’s Word is life; that life being the light of men!

In the fifth verse, he continues, “And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.” The word translated “comprehend” is the Greek, “katalambanō”; it means to seize, to attain, and also, to overcome. Thus, the light shines in darkness and the darkness couldn’t attain to its power; it couldn’t overcome, nor seize it.

The darkness couldn’t take a hold of, or comprehend the mystery of lights. The darkness couldn’t overpower or overcome light, and still hasn’t! Have you ever turned on the light in a room and the darkness was so thick that it caused the light to recede? That can never happen! Even if the light is small or a mere flicker, the darkness has to pull apart.

This should help you understand who you are when Jesus said, “Ye are the light of the world…”(Matthew 5:14). He was talking about your calling as a Christian, and you must become conscious of this truth. You’re called to light up the darkness in your world, in your sphere of influence; you’re that light that darkness can’t comprehend.

Perhaps you’re a student, a security guard, a lawyer, a banker, doctor or scientist; you’re the light in your community of practice. If there’s so much darkness surrounding a subject, you’re the one to proffer answers. You’re the light in that field, imbued with supernatural ideas and genius for the solutions needed.

Light up your world today: “Let your light so shine before men that they may see your moral excellence and your praiseworthy, noble, and good deeds and recognize and honor and praise and glorify your Father Who is in heaven” (Matthew 5:16 AMPC).

CONFESSION

Everywhere I am, and in all that I do, my light shines with so much intensity for the world to see. I openly manifest the glory of God in my world, dispelling, ousting, and expelling darkness and all of the works thereof, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 27:27-44 & Exodus 40

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 13:44-52 & Genesis 42

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 13:44-52 & Genesis 42

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your grace and peace that are multiplied in my life. Thank You for bringing me into a place of glorious rest in Christ Jesus, where I don’t struggle but enjoy a blissful life of success and victory. 

You have set me over the nations and over the kingdoms, to proclaim Your goodness and declare Your faithfulness to the ends of the earth.
Your righteousness is established in the nations, and the Gospel of Christ prevails and is glorified in all the earth.

I thank You for blessing me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places, in Christ Jesus. I don’t lack anything good because all things are mine. Thank You, Lord, for You have the right people to help me, at the right time, and in the right places. 

I belong to Christ; therefore, I am the seed of Abraham and an heir according to the promise. I am Christ’s extension in the earth, His outstretched arm to a dying and hurting world. 

I unveil His blessings and dispense His goodness, wisdom, and love; I am His light in a dark world. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 11TH FEBRUARY 2021.

THEME:  WORKING AGAINST YOURSELF?

MEMORISE:

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?  Romans 8:31

READ:  Matthew 18:23-34

23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.

24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.

25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.

26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.

27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.

28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.

29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.

30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.

31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.

32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:

33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?

34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.

God is great and He has great plans for His children. However, there are many People who work against the plan of God for their lives. Romans 8:31 says:

“What shall we then say to these things? If God before us, who can be against us?”

Many people answer the question above by saying "Nobody", and I always wonder which Bible they are reading, because in my own Bible, the answer was not given. The Bible was silent about the answer. Let us therefore look at it logically. If God be for us, can the devil be against us? 'Definitely not, because James 4:7 says that if we submit to God, then we can resist the devil and he will flee. If God be for us, can demons be against us? No way, because Mark 16:17 says we are to cast demons out. If God before us, can witchdoctors be against us? No, because Isaiah 54:17 says no weapon formed against us shall prosper. If God before us, there is only one fellow who can be against us: ourselves.

Disobedience is the major thing that makes many people work against themselves even when God is for them. Disobedience has destroyed many destinies in the past. God is the master sculptor. When a sculptor wants to make a masterpiece and the wood decides to break off where it shouldn't, he may then be left with no choice than to toss it into the fire as firewood.

Unfortunately, this is the reality of many people God had destined for greatness. If you refuse to obey God, He will not force you, but your actions may make His original plan not come to pass anymore. This is why you must obey God to the letter at all times, no matter how difficult it may appear. Facing difficulties while obeying God is far better than the anguish of an unfulfilled destiny caused by disobedience to His world.

Beloved, I leave you with this passage:
Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: 1 Peter 5:6

KEY POINT:

The cost of indiscipline is far higher than that of discipline.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  John 13-16

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 24:  TAKE MY LIFE AND LET IT BE.

1.       Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.       Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.       Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4.       Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5.       Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6.       Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_11 February 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: POWER OVER – DANGER, DISEASE AND DEATH* 

?️When Jesus gave you power over the serpent, He also gave you power over danger.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:19.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: When Jesus gave you power over the serpent, He also gave you power over danger.

Earlier, we saw that God gave us power to tread on serpents and scorpions (Luke 10:19). We saw that the serpent represents deception.

In our study today, we shall take a further look at more of the things that the serpent represents:

*1. Danger* 

The serpent represents danger. Whenever a snake is in a place, people begin to run helter-skelter because the snake is a dangerous animal. So, when Jesus gave you power over the serpent (Luke 10:19), He gave you power over danger.

*2. Disease* 

The serpent also represents disease. The serpent bit the children of Israel in the wilderness. Moses had to make a brazen serpent on the pole to neutralize the effect of the serpent that bit them on the ground. (Numbers 21:4-9).  

You know, the symbol of the medical profession is a lifted rod with a serpent around it. The serpent represents disease.  There is anti-snake venom, an injection given to people when they are bitten by snake because snake bite is a disease. Snake venom causes disease in the body and it can even progress to death. But in Christ, we have power over the serpent.

*3. Death* 

The serpent represents death. The serpent is a killer. Snake bites can lead to death. 

I decree that you shall tread on all the forces of danger, disease and death in Jesus’ Name (Luke 10:19).

*Remember this* ?: When Jesus gave you power over serpent, He also gave you power over danger.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to exercise your power as a child of God* .

*2. Ask God for the grace to tread upon the forces of danger, disease and death* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace to tread upon the forces of danger, disease and death, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??POWER TO TREAD* .

*QUOTE* : If you need the power of God in your life, if you need the visitation and move of the Holy Spirit in your life, then Word must combine with Spirit to generate power!Culled from “GO IN THIS THY MIGHT” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING:? Joshua 5-8* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: If a lioness breeds with a male leopard, their offspring is a “leopon”. The head of a “leopon” is similar to that of a lion while the body more closely resembles a leopard.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: I decree the establishment of Your Power to thread over danger, disease and death in this season, in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM