The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 8th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES,

MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: YOU HAVE A PERMANENT MERCY SEAT

THEME SCRIPTURE : Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God (ROMANS 3:25).

There’re those who try out all sorts of rituals to receive remission of sins. Some even inflict harsh wounds on themselves, trying to pay for their sins by their own blood or their own suffering. But all that is futile. If this has been your journey or experience, stop in your tracks! Stop the struggle! Jesus has paid for you.

The Bible says He was set forth to be the appeasement for your sins. The Greek word translated “propitiation” in our theme verse is “hilasterion,” and it means the place of mercy, or “Mercy Seat.” In the Old Testament, the Mercy Seat was the covering of the ark of God. God met there with the High Priest, and His presence was on the Mercy Seat.

But today, Jesus Christ is God’s place of mercy for us; He’s the Mercy Seat, the medium of expiation. Jesus was set forth for that purpose, so that God would declare His own righteousness for letting sinners go free. You have a permanent mercy seat—Christ Jesus! This is different from the one that the High Priests went into every year in the Old Testament.

In the Old Testament, the High Priests offered the sacrificial lamb, and confessed the sins of the people over the scapegoat. But the following year, there was a remembrance of their sins again. The sins that were past couldn’t be remitted. The Bible says, “But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year. For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins” (Hebrews 10:3-4).

But the Apostle Paul declared, “Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man(Jesus) is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses”(Acts 13:38-39).

He offered to God a perfect sacrifice for all-time and eternity, such that there’ll be no more remembrance of sins. This is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Receive it for yourself, and preach it to those in your world. Praise God!

CONFESSION
As I meditate on the Word, I’m continually transfigured; and not only do I walk in the glory of God, I am the glory of God! With this glory, I impact my world today, changing hopeless situations and shining ever so brightly in a dark world. I can never be defeated! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

HEBREWS 10:11-14
And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: 12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; 13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. 14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

GALATIANS 4:4-5
But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

ROMANS 4:25
Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 26:31-56 & Exodus 34-35

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 13:10-23 & Genesis 39

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm the Lord is my Shepherd; I will never lack any good thing. Daily, I walk in the light of my prosperity, for I am the seed of Abraham.

I have access to wealth untold, therefore, I am supply-conscious! Lack and want are not a part of my life because I am plugged to God’s unending supply system. With my spirit, I lay hold of eternal life and the blessings that salvation in Christ has consummated for me. 

Nothing can cheat me of God’s blessings, because I’ve laid possession with my spirit. I have absolute faith in God and His unfailing and eternal Word! No contrary wind, circumstances, or situations that I may face can dissipate my confidence in the Word of God to me! 

Through the power of God’s Word, my faith prevails today. I take after Jesus because I am born of His Word. As I study and meditate on His Word, I become like Him more and more. I do the same things He does and gets His kind of results every day. 

My life only goes in the direction of the Son of God. I’ll never fail in life; I can only be a marvel and an outstanding success, just like Jesus. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021.

THEME:  A TIME TO FLEE II.

MEMORISE:

Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.  2 Timothy 2:22

READ:  Genesis 39: 7-12

7 And it came to pass after these things, that his master's wife cast her eyes upon Joseph; and she said, Lie with me.

8 But he refused, and said unto his master's wife, Behold, my master wotteth not what is with me in the house, and he hath committed all that he hath to my hand;

9 There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?

10 And it came to pass, as she spake to Joseph day by day, that he hearkened not unto her, to lie by her, or to be with her.

11 And it came to pass about this time, that Joseph went into the house to do his business; and there was none of the men of the house there within.

12 And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand, and fled, and got him out.

Whatever you know or suspect will annoy God, run away from it. For example, in Malachi 3:8-9, the Almighty God says that if you rob Him of His tithe, He would curse you. If I were you, I would vehemently avoid a curse from God, because if God curses you Himself, who would cancel the curse? Don't spend His tithe!

"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body."  1 Corinthians 6:18

In the above passage, it says clearly that you must flee fornication. God said if the devil comes against you, resist him and he will flee (James 4:7), but when you find someone who wants to lead you into fornication, don't wait to fight, flee! In Genesis 39 :7-1 5, when the wife of Potiphar tried to get Joseph to commit adultery with her, the Bible says that Joseph fled. You must flee fornication because the Bible says
that when someone has been committing sin for long and God says, "This fellow has become an abomination; I want to destroy Him", He will arrange for the fellow to commit adultery. Once  he commits adultery, he is finished.

“The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the LORD shall fall therein.”   Proverbs 22: 14

Therefore, whenever you are beginning to feel tempted to commit adultery or fornication, you should cry to God and say "Lord, what have I done to become an abomination to you? Please forgive me" then flee whatever was drawing you to sexual immorality in the first place. The wife of one of my Pastors once reported to me that her husband's secretary had been cooking and bringing him meals in the office every day. I sent for the man and he, confirmed his wife's report. I said, "Go back and sack that secretary". He did, but then reemployed her two weeks later. When I heard, I told him "You are about to destroy yourself'. Before long, the man and his secretary-a married, woman went to start their own Church. Soon after, the secretary chased him out of the Church that they both founded. After that, her husband discovered that two of their sons were the biological children of the so-called Pastor -her former boss. In short, everything started to go down for the man when he refused to flee the source of adultery. It does not matter how hard it is: flee fornication so that you would not be destroyed.

KEY POINT:

Adultery and fornication are not things to joke with at all. If you have ever done it in the past, cry to God today to forgive you.          

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  John 6-8

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 7:  HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS.

1.       Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

o   Refrain:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2.       Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3.       When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?
Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4.       Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
Oh, be washed in the blood of the Lamb!
*Seeds ?????Of Destiny* 

_08 February 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: GOING FAR WITH GOD* 

?️You can’t go far with God and lag behind in life. You cannot be a success with God and be a failure on earth.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. Proverbs 4:18.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: You can’t go far with God and lag behind in life. You cannot be a success with God and be a failure on earth.

When I was in the university as a medical student, by the grace of God, I was the president of the medical students’ fellowship on my campus. Later on, I became the national president of the fellowship. This made me to travel from one university campus to another preaching to medical students.

I remember returning from one of such trips and I was left with just forty eight hours to write an examination on a two-year course. In preparing to write the examination, I remember sitting up from night till morning to study. By the time I lifted up my eyes, the sun had risen on the horizon, yet I still had more to read. Then I asked God to help me, having done all I could do.

I went in for the examination and misunderstood one question. The question was, “Write the autopsy findings of a man dying of primary liver cell cancer”. I simply wrote that the man has not died yet, so, an autopsy wasn’t necessary. My answer was just one line and that question had about 25% of the total marks obtainable.

When I realised what I did, I said, “Lord, you know what I would have written, just that I misunderstood the question.”

Later, the departmental staff who marked my script saw me at the teaching hospital and congratulated me for a great performance. God did it for me. And when God writes for you, you cannot fail.

Beloved, I went all the way with God in the assignment of the Kingdom, and He proved to me that you cannot go far with Him and lag behind in life. Indeed you can’t go far with God and lag behind in life (Proverbs 4:18). In case you are not making progress in life, make sure you are making progress with God because you cannot be a success with God and be a failure on earth. 

*Remember this* ?: You can’t go far with God and lag behind in life. You cannot be a success with God and be a failure on earth.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to go far with God* . 

*2. Pay the sacrifice of self-discipline to maintain a buoyant prayer life.* 

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I receive the grace to go far with You. I refuse to be a failure on earth, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 1).* 

*QUOTE* : Don’t Struggle For Popularity; Remain In His Presence And Remain In The Process. Culled from “GO IN THIS THY MIGHT” by Dr. Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING:? Deuteronomy 27-30* .

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Lions hunt mostly at night and have about a 50% success rate.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: As you determine to go all the way with God, you shall never lag behind in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*
_*???Morning Dew Special Edition?*_

_*?KADUNA-Nigeria, West Africa?*_

_*Monday, 8th February, 2021*_

????☕??️???????‍♀️??‍♂️?‍??‍???‍???‍???‍♀️??‍♂️??‍♀️??‍♂️????‍♀️️?️???
_*?(Reward for Fasting??)*_

*_?️“When you fast, don’t make it obvious, as the hypocrites do, for they try to look miserable and disheveled so people will admire them for their fasting. I tell you the truth, that is the only reward they will ever get. But when you fast, comb your hair and wash your face. Then no one will notice that you are fasting, except your Father, who knows what you do in private. And your Father, who sees everything, will reward you.”~(Matthew 6:16-18, NKJV)_*

_*✍?Whenever you think of fasting, does your flesh grab your shirt collar and run the other way? It’s uncomfortable to be hungry! But did you know fasting is a powerful spiritual tool that can change your life? The rewards of fasting are what beckon us to embark on a biblical fast.There are times for all of us when the day-to-day business of life and the constant demands on our bodies seem to get in the way of our hearing from God and operating in the spirit realm—and the rushing stream of God’s power is reduced to a trickle in our lives. There are times when simply pressing into God through more time in His Word and in prayer will reopen the flow of the supernatural in your life.*_

_*But, at other times, you need something more—a time dedicated wholly to Him. The Bible tells of many powerful times of spiritual fasting, including the following:*_
_*?Moses fasted while preparing to receive the Ten Commandments (Deuteronomy 9:9-18)*_
_*?Elijah fasted when he was in physical danger from Jezebel (1 Kings 19:4-8)*_
_*?Esther fasted for the safety of the Jews (Esther 4:15-17)*_
_*?Daniel fasted when he needed revelation and an answer to prayer (Daniel 10:1-3)*_
_*?Jesus fasted before embarking on His earthly ministry (Matthew 4:1-2).*_

_*When Should You Fast? A common question many have when it comes to fasting is: When should you fast? In Isaiah 58,  God explains some of the reasons for biblical fasting, and others are modeled throughout the Bible, as well. Some of these include:*_
*_?.When you are seeking the direction of the Lord or a cooperate church fasting_*
*_?When you haven’t received an answer to your prayer_*
*_?For deliverance (breaking the yoke of bondage)_*
*_? On behalf of a friend who is under a heavy burden (to receive insight into their situation or for their deliverance from oppression)_*

_*Ultimately, you should be led by the Spirit before entering into a fast, and you should always have a purpose for doing so. If the Holy Spirit has been pressing on you to fast—do it! There are many rewards for spiritual fasting, but they are private rewards between you and God. Being spiritually proud of the fact that you are fasting will destroy everything you are trying to accomplish. Fasting and prayer are keys to spiritual growth,  as Cosmas Ilechukwu puts it, "Prayer is the dread of hell. Satan fears it so much that he would do everything to abolish it. Where this is not possible he pulls all the strings within his reach to prevent and distort prayer in its essence and practice!" While Andrew Murray explains it this way: “Prayer is reaching out after the unseen; fasting is letting go of all that is seen and temporal. Fasting helps express, deepen, confirm the resolution that we are ready to sacrifice anything, even ourselves to attain what we seek for the kingdom of God.”*_

_*What would that reward for fasting be? It is certainly not a pat on the back for not eating. The rewards of fasting are related to whatever motivated you to fast. Whatever reward you’re seeking, establish it by faith; and proclaim it before you ever enter the fast. Expect to receive it. God will see in secret, and you will receive openly. Do have an exciting season of exceeding joy in this times of fasting and prayers! Hallelujah*_

_*?While reading this devotional if you have not receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior say this prayer: "Heavenly Father,  I believe with all my heart that Jesus Christ, is the Son of the living God. I believe He died for my sin and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”*_

_*It's me saying: you're greatly loved and appreciated!*_

_*Shalom?*_

_*?Goodmorning highly esteemed distinguished ladies & gentlemen: Its promises to be an awesome New Week loaded with the Miraculous ? for you and loved ones! The pandemic is defeated with the blood of the Lamb & through the words of our Testimonies! The LORD will supply your need according to His riches in Glory, "He Says"...Watch out?: the glory of the later shall exceed the former as you stay faithful to His Word??*_

*(Adverts)*
*??️Consultant: [Archi-Built Concept (Nig) Ltd] E-mail?Archibuiltconcept2020@gmail.com* *Call/Inbox:???* *+2348036534062*
*+2348051388206*

*?ANNOUNCEMENT?️?️???????*
_*☦️?CRM-World Congress Coming Soon In August, 2021, Pray, prepare & Plan to Attend?️??*_

_*?⛪CRM-Family  Kaduna State Chapter: Specially Invites You To Our Services??*_
_*Special events: We Meets Every Evening for Cooperate Prayers & Fasting by 5Tonguem Till February, 18th 2021*_

_*✅Wednesdays: 5: 30pm [Word Exposition] ✅Thursdays: (Koyarsuwan Littafin-Mai Tsarki: 5:30pm) ✅Fridays: 5:30pm [Miracle Hour ] ✅Sunday: 9:00am @NO:1 Libya Street Off Egypt Road, By Narayi Junction, Behind Space 2000, Barnawa, Kaduna South, KADUNA, Nigeria??.*_

_*⛪Greetings From All Of Us @CRM-Family  Worldwide??*_

_*Jesus Is Lord✅*_
*DAILY DEVOTIONALS SUMMARY*

*Monday February 8, 2021*.

1. *Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, Daily Manna, DCLM*
*Topic* : God Deserves A “Beautiful House”
*Text* :  2 Chronicles 4:9-22
*Food for thought* : Don’t give God what would cost you nothing.
*Lesson*: The Lord is in search of people today who would take up the responsibility to make His house habitable. We must give God the honour due Him.

2. *Pastor E. A.  Adeboye, Open Heavens, RCCG* 
*Topic* : A Time To Flee 2
*Text* : Timothy 2:22, Genesis 39:7-12
*Food for thought* : Adultery and fornication are not things to joke with at all. If you have ever done it in the past, cry to God today to forgive you.
*Lesson*: Whatever you know or suspect will annoy God, run away from it.

3.  *Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Rhapsody Of Realities, Christ Embassy*
*Topic* : You Have A Permanent Mercy Seat
*Text* : Romans 3:25
*Food for thought* : Jesus Christ is God’s place of mercy for the believer; He’s the Mercy Seat, the medium of expiation.
*Lesson*: Jesus offered to God a perfect sacrifice for all-time and eternity, such that there’ll be no more remembrance of sins. This is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Receive it for yourself, and preach it to those in your world.

4. *Dr D.K. Olukoya, Mountain Top daily Devotional, MFM*
*Topic* : Prayer That Opens Doors
*Text* : 1 Sam 1:12-20, 1 Samuel 1:15-16:
*Food for thought* : When you look for God where you can find Him, the testimony of open door will appear. 
*Lesson*:Here are some important keys to Prayer That Opens Doors: First, make Jesus your priority. Second, become a word addict and a prayer warrior. Lastly, faithful payment of tithe and offering will open the windows of heaven to you.

5. *Bishop Dr Mike Okonkwo, Wisdom For The Day, TREM*
*Topic* : Don’t Get Casual With God’s Word
*Text* :2 Kings 13:14-19
*Food for thought* :Never assume that you know every way by which God will function.
*Lesson*:The worst thing you can do to yourself is to assume that you already know what God will do. Always inquire of the Lord.

6. *Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Seeds Of Destiny DIGC*
*Topic* : Going Far With God
*Text* : Proverbs 4:18.
*Food for thought* : You can’t go far with God and lag behind in life. You cannot be a success with God and be a failure on earth.
*Lesson*: Make up your mind to go far with God. . Pay the sacrifice of self-discipline to maintain a buoyant prayer life.

7. *Bishop Dr Chris Kwakpovwe, Our Daily Manna, MPM* 
*Topic* : Given Out For Adoption! Bribed To Study
*Text* : Nehemiah 6: 1-14
*Food for thought* :  Most great stars had a very rough start or along the way, they met rough obstacles! 
*Lesson*: Determine that you will NEVER give up or panic when life Shows up as a ROUGH SEA of delays or enemies! BE COURAGEOUS

8. *C.A.C: The Living Water*
*Topic* : The Costly Game Of Impatience
*Text* : Proverbs 28:20-22, Proverbs 28:20
*Food for thought* : Whatever God wants to do for you, there is a set time for it. God never does anything rashly.
*Lesson*:Impatience is a costly game that leads to failure with respect to fulfilling one's purpose in life. Therefore, in whatever you pass through, or you long for, learn to exercise patience. "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"

9 *Daily Guide, Scripture Union*
*Topic* : The Dilemma Of God’s Minister
*Text* :  Matthew 11:1-15
*Food for thought* : Your moments of doubt did not alter the truth that Jesus is the Messiah. Have confidence in the Word of God despite life’s unfavourable situations.
*Lesson*: When our problems appear to be without a solution, the tendency is to think that God has forgotten about or even abandoned us. But God never abandons His own. His promise is sure. However, God’s answer may not always be what we are expecting.

10. *The Daily Fountain. Anglican Communion*
*Topic* : Being Light And Salt
*Text* : Matthew 5:13 - 16
*Food for thought* : As light, are you shining in that little corner of yours? Are the powers of darkness aware that light is around? As salt, how many lives have you sweetened? Are you waiting to be declared useless and trampled upon?
*Lesson*:Being light and salt are big responsibilities from the Lord Jesus and we cannot fulfil this mandate all by our own effort. Ask the Lord Jesus to energise you to live up to these big responsibilities!

11. *Kenneth Copeland*
*Topic* : Tithe With Joy
*Text* : Deuteronomy 26:1-2
*Food for thought* :  Scriptural tithing stirs up faith, activates the power of God in our lives when we do it in gratitude and joy, expecting our needs to be met abundantly.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*:  John 6-8

*Kindly share this devotional summary with your contacts to bless someone*. 

*God bless you*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM