The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 6th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 6TH FEBRUARY.

YOUR HANDS ARE BLESSED

Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid (1 Corinthians 6:15).

Jesus said, “You shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover” (Mark 16:18), because your hands aren’t ordinary; they’re the hands of Jesus. That’s what we read in our theme verse: “Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ?” Your feet are the feet of Christ. Your eyes are the eyes of Christ. He walks, talks, sees and blesses through you. Hallelujah!

I’ve often wondered when Christians sing, “My hands are blessed…” if they understand the implication of their words and the power of the truth professed. The reason your hands are blessed is that they’re the hands of Jesus, and He’s made you a blessing. So, your hands are the extension of you (the blessing), because you’re the extension of Christ. Hallelujah!

Therefore, learn to use your hands. There’s victorypower through your hands. There’s a profuse effusion of divine power when you stretch or lift your hands in prayer and worship. The same thing happens when you stretch it in the direction of a situation you want changed or something or someone you want blessed.

For example, if there’s something that’s been damaged in your home, or there’s a situation in your life that you want changed, with your mouth and your hands, you can change anything! 

The Bible tells us that by the stretching forth of the hands of the apostles, many signs and wonders were wrought amongst the people (Acts 5:12).
As you stretch forth your hands, hopes will be restored; burdens will be lifted; sicknesses and diseases will be healed; destinies will be changed, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Use your hands today in faith, and watch miracles happen.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your power in me. You’ve infused me with divine ability to heal, deliver, remove burdens and cause people to prosper! I’m a package of solution to my world. Thank you for your grace at work in me to bless and lift others, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Exodus 17:11-13; Luke 4:40-41; Mark 16:17-18

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 25:31-46 & Exodus 31

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 12:39-50 & Genesis 37

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

[/url]

I affirm that the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places! Today and always, I experience fruitfulness, peace, [url=https://www.affirmation-train.org/stir-up-what-youve-got/]prosperity, speed, and productivity in every area of my life, for the Lord had perfected all that concerns me, in line with His will and destiny for my life. 

My mind is blessed of the Lord and I have insight into His perfect will, as He guides me in the path of victory, divine health, and dominion. My faith is alive and strong, prevailing over circumstances and deal wisely in the affairs of life.

I refuse to stagger at the Word of God through unbelief; but I am strong in faith, convinced that God’s Word never fails, and confident that I have whatsoever I desire when I voice my faith. 

I am in fellowship with the Holy Spirit; therefore, I will never walk in darkness, confusion or uncertainty. Hallelujah! The Lord is the light of my life and the One who teaches and guides me in the way that I should go. 

I am energized and well positioned for the supernatural life by the Spirit of God who lives in me! I am a success, a victor, and a winner forever. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 6TH FEBRUARY 2021

THEME: A TIME TO HIDE

MEMORISE:

Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. Isaiah 26:20

READ:  Proverbs 22:3-5

3 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.

4 By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches, and honour, and life.

5 Thorns and snares are in the way of the froward: he that doth keep his soul shall be far from them.

Our Bible reading for today tells us clearly that there is a time to hide. Exodus 2:1-2 tells us that Moses was born at a time when all male children born to the nation of Israel were to be killed, so his mother hid him. If she had not hidden him for those three months, he would have been killed and his purpose for coming to earth would have been truncated. There is a time to hide. In Exodus 12:21-23, the Almighty God told the children of Israel that He would be visiting Egypt that night. He asked them to hide in their homes and not come out. Oh yes, the God we serve is the Almighty God, but He Himself says there is a time to hide. In 1Kings 17:1-3, after Elijah went before Ahab and prophesied that there would be no rain or dew until he called for it, God told him to hide. The word of God says there is a time to hide.

When I was much younger, my father declined an invitation to join a particular political party because the principal of my school belonged to an opposing party and he didn't want that to cause problems for me. The party members said "Oh, so it is because of this boy that you won't join us. Let us see how old the boy will be before he dies". He came home, told us and I ran. I was in hiding for thirteen years. If I hadn't fled then, you probably would not be reading from me today. There is a time to hide.

There is also a time to come out of hiding. In Exodus 3:1-12, after Moses had been hiding for forty years from Pharaoh, God came and told him that it was time to come out In 1Kings 18:1, the Almighty God said to Elijah "Go, shew thyself unto Ahab". I want to believe God for any user of this devotional whose star has been hidden up until this moment that from today, your star will begin to shine. God has a timetable for each individual; you have to be in constant communion with Him to know what season of your life you are in per time (Ecclesiastes 3:1).

Jesus worked by God's timetable for Him. He stayed in hiding for thirty years until it was time to come out. Don't come out before your time. Some people feel that because they can preach then they should start a Church. Some think that because they can compose songs then ii is time to release an album. God has a timetable for you. If you come out when you should be hiding, your star could be crushed. Stay in constant
communion with God so that when He says "Hide ", you hide and when He says "Come Out'', you come out.

KEY POINT:

If you come out when you should be hiding, your star could be crushed.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  John 1-3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 16:  O GOD OUR HELP IN AGES PAST.

1.       O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
And our eternal home.

2.       Under the shadow of Thy throne
Thy saints have dwelt secure;
Sufficient is Thine arm alone,
And our defense is sure.

3.       Before the hills in order stood,
Or earth received her frame,
From everlasting Thou art God,
To endless years the same.

4.       Thy Word commands our flesh to dust,
“Return, ye sons of men”:
All nations rose from earth at first,
And turn to earth again.

5.       A thousand ages in Thy sight
Are like an evening gone;
Short as the watch that ends the night
Before the rising sun.

6.       The busy tribes of flesh and blood,
With all their lives and cares,
Are carried downwards by the flood,
And lost in foll’wing years.

7.       Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
Bears all its sons away;
They fly, forgotten, as a dream
Dies at the op’ning day.

8.       Like flow’ry fields the nations stand
Pleased with the morning light;
The flow’rs beneath the mower’s hand
Lie with’ring ere ’tis night.

9.       O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Be Thou our guard while troubles last,
And our eternal home.
Seeds of Destiny

2021-02-06

TOPIC: NO POWERLESS CHILD OF GOD

SCRIPTURE: And declared to be the son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness,  by the resurrection from the dead. ROMAN 1:4

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God does not have a powerless son or daughter.  To be a child of God qualifies and positions you for power!

In most local communities like villages, the son of a native or witch doctor is highly dreaded. When he passes by, people would usually remark, "That is the son of that wicked native doctor" and they will fearfully give way for him to pass, just because of who gave birth to him. 

The son of a native or witch doctor can threaten anyone on behalf of his father.  He can tell someone, "Do you know me? Do you know whose son I am? If you are not careful, I will deal with you now ", and people would be afraid of him because of his father.  He is able to do this because he is aware of whose son he is. Thus he exercises power and authority over people who are under his threat and bondage.

In a far better and positive way, our sonship in God naturally positions us for  supernatural power. 

When I say, "son of God", I mean every child of God, whether man or woman, boy or girl. Being a son of God positions you naturally for supernatural power. God gave power to as many as received Him (John 1:12). God does not have a powerless child.  God does not have a powerless son or daughter. Every child of God has power; whether you are using the power or not is a different matter altogether.  To be a child of God qualifies and positions you for power! So, make up your mind to exercise the power at your disposal as a child of the Almighty God.  

REMEMBER THIS: God does not have a powerless son or daughter.  To be a child of God qualifies and positions you for power!

ASSIGNMENTS 
1. Resist powerless living as a child of God. 

2. Connect with your privilege and power in Christ to exercise your authority on the earth.

PRAYER: Thank you Lord for not making me a powerless child. Today, I resist every powerless and lethargic existence Lord, in Jesus' Name.  

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: *POWER TO TREAD*

QUOTE: Power your life consistently with the right decrees and declarations. Culled from "15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL" by Dr Paul Enenche. 

DAILY READING: Deuteronomy 19-22

AMAZING FACT: The deadliest animal on the planet is actually much smaller than both Lion and hippos: it is the mosquito, which causes 725,000 deaths per year. Little things can create great impact- negative or positive. 

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to manifest the fullness of the power of your sonship is released in Jesus' Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM