The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 4th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

THURSDAY 4TH FEBRUARY 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: THE HOLY SPIRIT—THE FATHER’S BLESSING

And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him (Acts 5:32).

Luke 11:13 is one of the scriptures many misapply and misunderstand about receiving the Holy Spirit. There, Jesus said, “If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?” But then, He wasn’t talking to Christians, but to those under the Old Covenant.

Anyone could have received the Holy Spirit by asking; but sadly, most never did because they didn’t ask. Jesus said ask and it shall be given unto you (Luke 11:9). But after the New Testament was effected, from the resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Word never told anyone to ask for the Holy Spirit. 

What we’re told is how the apostles ministered the Holy Spirit to people; they “...prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost” (Acts 8:15); and some received without prayer (Acts 10:44-46).

It’s actually pointless to ask God for the Holy Spirit.The Holy Spirit is one of the cardinal gifts of God—to all men. By simply obeying His call to believe the Gospel, anyone can receive Him. He said in Acts 2:17, “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh….” See also, Acts 5:32, Hebrews 5:9, Romans 2:8.

Notice He didn’t say, “I will pour out of my Spirit upon ALL CHRISTIANS, but upon all flesh.” This is the Father’s blessing. It has come now. Without the Holy Spirit, you can’t live the Christian life. God desires that you walk in the fullness of the Spirit and live righteously and victoriously in this present world.

If you haven’t received the Holy Spirit since you’ve been born again, Galatians 3:14 says, “…that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.” Simply say, “In the Name of Jesus Christ, I open my heart now, and I receive the Holy Spirit.” Then by faith, receive as simply as you received Christ. While thanking Him, you may even now be filled with the Spirit, speaking with tongues or prophesying. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I live an extraordinary life of excellence and the supernatural, because I’m filled with the Holy Spirit who leads me and directs my steps in victory, glory, dominion and power. He blesses the world through me, for He’s made me a life-giver and fountain of blessings. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 19:6-7
And when Paul had laid [his] hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied. 7 And all the men were about twelve.

John 6:63 AMPC
It is the Spirit Who gives life [He is the Life-giver]; the flesh conveys no benefit whatever [there is no profit in it]. The words (truths) that I have been speaking to you are spirit and life.

Joel 2:28-29
And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 24:36-51 & Exodus 28

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 12:22-30 & Genesis 35

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Father, I lift my hands to You today in holiness, to bless and adore You for Your glory, majesty, and grace! Thank You for the great love wherewith You’ve loved me, and thank You for the glorious life You’ve given me in Christ Jesus.

I rejoice in You today, knowing that You’re the glory of my life and the solid rock on which I stand. I am in Christ and the Father has given me insight into the mysteries of His eternal plan for all mankind. 

I have become a dispenser of the unsearchable riches of Christ. Through me, God’s wisdom is made known, His grace is showcased, and His love is demonstrated to my world. I am equipped by the Word; therefore, I stand fast in the faith, knowing the certainty of those things wherein I have been instructed. 

I choose to live by the Word, and as a result, the glory of God is made manifest in every area of my life! Thank You, Lord, I grow stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and I flourish like the palm tree!

I am spreading by the power of the Spirit, and of my increase, progress, and prosperity, there shall be no end, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 4TH FEBRUARY 2021

THEME: FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS

MEMORISE:

If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:                                          Isaiah 1:19

READ:  Deuteronomy 28:1-13

1And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

Many people do not get the benefits God has promised in His word simply because they do not follow the instructions attached to those benefits. My Mathematics background has made it easy for me to understand this Scriptural principle. In Mathematics, there are always conditions to be fulfilled to solve certain problems. It is the same in the kingdom of God; if you want the blessings, you must first fulfil the conditions.

Todays' memory verse did not just say "if you are willing", it says you must also be obedient to eat the good of the land. I have been invited to Ministries where the Holy Communion is served in the morning or afternoon and I always politely decline from partaking. The Bible says it is the Lord's Supper, not the Lord's Breakfast or lunch. It is very clear; the Communion is to be taken in the evening if you would get the benefits attached.

Some other people also say they have not been getting the benefits of paying tithes as promised in the Bible. Malachi 3:10says:
            "Bring ye ALL the tithes into the storehouse...."

The Scripture says ALL, not some; it also says you are to bring the tithes to His storehouse. If you take it anywhere else or do not bring ALL, you should not expect the benefits meant for faithful tithers. My Father-in-the Lord once gave this analogy back in the day when the National Electric Power Authority (NEPA) was in charge of electricity distribution in Nigeria. He asked "If you find a NEPA pole fallen by the road as you are going to pay your electricity bill, and you decide to use the money meant to settle the bill to fund the repair, would you get a bill waiver at the NEPA office simply because you have used your money to erect their pole?" No, you would still be billed because the instruction is clear: you are to pay your bills into a designated account!

Beloved, when you see a blessing in the Bible that you want to claim, check thoroughly for all the conditions attached to it. Fulfil the conditions and then you can enjoy the blessing.

ACTION POINT:

Make up your mind to always obey God's commands, if you want His blessings.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Leviticus 11-13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 8:  HO, MY COMRADES! SEE THE SIGNAL.

1.       Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.

o   Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2.       See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3.       See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4.       Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
*Seeds????? Of Destiny* 

_04 February 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE HIGHEST PRIVILEGE IN LIFE* 

?️Nothing can be compared to being the son or daughter of the Most High God.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name. John 1:12.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Nothing can be compared to being the son or daughter of the Most High God.

Previously, we saw that whose son you are determines the privileges you can enjoy in life and in destiny.

I will use a personal experience to illustrate this point further: there were things I struggled to do in times past that my children don’t need to struggle to do now. For example, the first time I wanted to travel to a country in Europe, I went to the embassy of that country in Abuja, Nigeria, to get the visa and was asked all manner of questions. Questions like, “Have you travelled out of Nigeria before?” “How many times have you travelled?” And as a matter of fact, at that time, I had not travelled out of the country before. 

However, today, if they asked my children, “Have you travelled before?” The answer is a bold “Yes”. They have been travelling since their childhood days. So, my children don’t need to pass through the rigorous stress of getting visas in order to travel; they have jumped that step. So, who gave birth to you has a way of affecting what you can access in life. 

Beloved, if we can access this level of privilege by virtue of who our earthly father is, how much more privilege do we stand to enjoy as children of God, our heavenly Father? 

Nothing can be compared to being the son or daughter of the Most High God, the Owner of heaven and earth, the Governor-General of the universe, the one who was not appointed, nominated, selected or elected, and His position can never be contested. He is the ageless, die-less, tireless, limitless God who exists from everlasting to everlasting (Psalm 90:2). Being the son or daughter of God is, indeed the highest privilege on earth.

*Remember this* ?: Nothing can be compared to being the son or daughter of the Most High God.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Appreciate God for making you His son or daughter (if you are born again).* 

*2. Make up your mind now to give your life to Jesus Christ if you are not yet born again.* 

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for the privilege of sonship. Help me to be Your true son, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ?POWER TO TREAD.* 

*QUOTE* : The Power of God is manifested when the Word of God and the Spirit of God are connected. Culled from “GO IN THIS THY MIGHT” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING:? Deuteronomy 11-14.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A lion’s bite is 30 times stronger than the bite of a housecat.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The privileges of sonship be released for you in this season in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM