The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 2nd February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 2ND FEBRUARY.

ALL HIS BLESSINGS ARE ALREADY FULFILLED

For all of God’s promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding “yes!” And through Christ, our “Amen” (Which means “Yes”) ascends to God for his glory (2 Corinthians 1:20 NLT).

God’s Word to you aren’t mere promises; they’re statements of fact. There’re no more promises to be fulfilled for the new creation in Christ. What’s a promise? It’s a declaration that one will do a specified thing. That declaration gives the person to whom it is made a right to expect or to claim the performance or forbearance of that specified act.

There’s no place in the New Testament that tells you God is going to heal you and that you should pray that He might heal you. He did it already in Christ! Christ Jesus is the fulfilment of all of God’s promises.

We’re not expecting the fulfilment of any promise. We have, and live in, the truth of His Word NOW. There’s no need to say, “O, Lord, you promised to heal me,” or “Lord, you promised to deliver me.” To say so is to be oblivious or completely ignorant of what Christ really came to do. He came as the fulfilment of all of God’s promises; He’s the blessing of God to you.

For the Christian, good health isn’t a promise; prosperity isn’t a promise; remission of your sins isn’t a promise; justification isn’t a promise; sanctification isn’t a promise, and righteousness isn’t a promise. All these are blessings God has freely given to you in Christ.

The Bible says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue” (2 Peter 1:3). Quit the struggle. Enjoy your life in Christ.

CONFESSION

I own everything that God owns, for I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. The fullness of the blessings of the Gospel has been made possible and available to me in Christ. God has blessed me with every blessing that exists in the heavenly realm; prosperity, victory, success, joy, peace, and all the blessings of the Kingdom are now mine! Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Peter 1:3-4; 1 Corinthians 3:21-22

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 23 & Exodus 24-25

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 12:1-9 & Genesis

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I was born for such a time as this; born to establish the will of the Father! I am a man [woman, boy, girl] on a mission, entrusted with the divine responsibility of reaching those in my world, and in the regions beyond with the Gospel of light.

Necessity is laid upon me; my zeal, passion, and commitment to the expansion of God’s Kingdom are rekindled today. The light of the glorious Gospel of Christ shines brightly in the hearts of men today, taking away darkness, pain, and misery, and bringing them righteousness, light, and glory. Hallelujah!

The Word of God is my life, and my light; my experience in life is base on the Word. Even now, I am experiencing increased glory as I speak the Word over my life and all that concerns me.

I am not ordinary; I’ve been raised to sit together with Christ in the place of authority; therefore, I function in the place of Jesus here on earth. I bring deliverance to every creature in my world, taking them out of bondage and corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. 

I give life to the things around me through the power of my words, for these are the days of the manifestation of the sons of God. 

As I speak forth now, angels are dispatched into actions to ensure my words do not fall to the ground without results. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 2ND FEBRUARY 2021

THEME: THE EVERLASTING GOD

MEMORISE:

Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.          Isaiah 40:28

READ:  Isaiah 40:27-29

27 Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the Lord, and my judgment is passed over from my God?

28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

To be everlasting is to be alive forever. This means that one does not grow old. Our God id ageless. He created time; therefore, it has no effect on Him. Psalm 90:4 says:

“For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.”

God cannot be contained or restrained by time. Even when it seems as if God may be late in showing up,
you can count on Him to do what He says He will, at the right time. The 'Everlasting-ness' of God means we should never be afraid of the future. God is in our tomorrow and when we are long gone; He will still be there. We can trust Him to carry us through our lifetime and even keep our children in His care. You don't have to worry about your children or grandchildren; the Everlasting God will keep them. God is reliable because He is everlasting. You know that nobody can kill Him, nobody can dethrone Him and nobody can reduce His power. Once you put something in His hands, you can go to sleep knowing it is secure.

God's 'Everlasting-ness' gives us hope of becoming everlasting as well when we are finally conformed to the image of His dear Son- Jesus Christ. We also will live forever because we have His Spirit. We Christians cannot die; when we close our eyes here on earth, we will open them in everlasting life. There is no death or any of its cousins like pain and sickness in heaven.

“Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.”                       Philippians 3:21

Do you want to live everlasting life? Then you have to live holy. Hebrews 12:14 says without holiness you cannot see God. Commit to a life of holiness from today.

ACTION POINT:

Praise God because He is everlasting.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Leviticus 7-8

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 19:  PRAISE HIM, PRAISE HIM, JESUS OUR BLESSED REDEEMER.

1.       Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
Sing, O Earth, His wonderful love proclaim!
Hail Him! Hail Him! Highest archangels in glory;
Strength and honor give to His holy Name!
Like a shepherd, Jesus will guard His children,
In His arms He carries them all day long.

o   Refrain:
Praise Him! Praise Him! Tell of His excellent greatness;
Praise Him! Praise Him! Ever in joyful song!

2.       Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
For our sins He suffered, and bled, and died.
He our Rock, our hope of eternal salvation,
Hail Him! Hail Him! Jesus the Crucified.
Sound His praises! Jesus who bore our sorrows,
Love unbounded, wonderful, deep and strong.

3.       Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
Heav’nly portals loud with hosannas ring!
Jesus, Savior, reigneth forever and ever;
Crown Him! Crown Him! Prophet, and Priest, and King!
Christ is coming! over the world victorious,
Pow’r and glory unto the Lord belong.
*Seeds ?????of Destiny* 

_02 February 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE FORCES OF DESTINY* 

The buoyancy of your relationship with God determines the vibrancy of your life on earth.  

SCRIPTURE: I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Psalms 139:14.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Character sustains destiny. 

Every product on earth is made up of a combination of forces, factors or raw materials. In the same manner, there are factors that are responsible for destiny fulfilment. 

For example, when people say that a man is a medical doctor, it means that he must have undergone different trainings and studies – he must have studied courses like Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology etc., and must have also learned how to perform surgeries. All these trainings and factors must be put together before you can call a person a qualified medical doctor. 

In life, all truths are parallel. As it is in the physical, so it is in the spiritual.  

Before you can fulfil destiny, there are factors that must be in place. I will like to highlight six of such factors in our study today:

1. Spirituality (Genesis 19:27)

The buoyancy of your relationship with God determines the vibrancy of your life on earth.  

2. Integrity (Genesis 39:9).

Character sustains destiny. A collapse in character is a collapse of destiny. 

3. Mentality(Genesis 13:14).

Mentality is seed for reality. Whatever is not real to the mind will never become real to life.  

4. Potentiality (Genesis 40:6-8). 

Potential is the food for destiny. Your capability affects your capacity on earth. 

5. Responsibility (Genesis 40: 6-8).

Responsibility is the ability to respond appropriately to the diversity of the demands of life. Destiny opens for those who are responsible.

6.Company (Proverbs 13: 20). 

Company is a major factor for destiny fulfilment. Company is the climate of destiny. 

Beloved, as you pay close attention to these six factors, you shall fulfil your destiny in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: Character sustains destiny. 

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s study thoughtfully and prayerfully once again.

2. Make up your mind to carry out the 

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for showing me the forces of destiny. I receive the grace to fulfil destiny, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 1).

QUOTE: Your character determines your destiny. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche. 

DAILY READING: Deuteronomy 3-6.

AMAZING FACT: At night, the reflective coating on the back of lions’ eyes help capture moonlight.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to walk in the reality of the forces of destiny is released for you in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM