The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 1st February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY, 1ST FEBRUARY.

HIS WORD TO YOU IS WHAT YOU NEED.

Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it (Psalm 119:140).

God’s Word is God’s creative material. Its power is unlimited. The Word created all things, and is effective today as ever. His Word to you at any time in your life, regarding any situation, is all you need.

Think about what He did with King Solomon; how did God make him the wisest man that ever lived, until Jesus? It was with words! He appeared to Solomon in a dream by night and asked him, “What do you want?"

Solomon asked for wisdom and understanding (1 Kings 3:8-9). God didn’t “open” Solomon’s brain to deposit wisdom inside; all He said was, “Solomon, you have it!” He said to him, “Behold, I have done according to thy words: lo, I have given thee a wise and an understanding heart; so that there was none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee” (1 Kings 3:12). Blessed be God!

The moment Solomon received those words, they became to him and in him what God said. Wisdom and an understanding heart were imparted to the man. He did the same with Abraham; He said, “…thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee” (Genesis 17:5).

Abraham had no children, because his wife was barren, but God said “Your name is now Abraham, because I have made you a father of many.” From then on, it didn’t make any difference what the physical circumstances were; he refused to consider his aged body or Sarah’s dead womb and began to confess what God had said about him. 

His Word to you is all that matters; that’s your victory.
Read Romans 4:19-20; it says, “And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara’s womb: He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God.” That’s how it works: when God says it, and you respond by affirming the same thing, His Word to you becomes; it prevails in your life and circumstances. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Through the Word, my spirit is enlightened; I have insight into mysteries and secrets of the Kingdom. I’m unconquerable, because the Word of God is my life, producing in me what it says. I’m strengthened by the Word today, to reign and rule over circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Proverbs 4:10 Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many.

Proverbs 4:20-22 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they [are] life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Isaiah 55:10-11 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.

Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 22:15-46 & Exodus 22-23

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 11:21-30 & Genesis 32

RHEMA FOR TODAY.

Say these with me, “I am eternally victorious in Christ. I have power over crises; I’m prospering exceedingly, manifesting the righteousness and dominion of Christ everywhere. I live above, and far beyond the distracting elements of this world, because I live in Christ. 

Hallelujah! Doors of opportunities are open unto me in different continents of the earth. My name regularly comes up for the right opportunities.

Nothing will ever take me by surprise because I have inside information. I am an offspring of the Word, I eat of the good of the land; for the earth and the fullness thereof belongs to me.

I am joined to the Lord; I have become one with Him. I only play one game and that is winning. There’s nothing that I do that fails. If I ever get involved, God is involved.

I am anointed to succeed; I don’t believe in failure and I can never fail. The Lord has given me grace for that which He’s called me to do.

I recognize that grace, and function in it. Everywhere I go; the grace of God brings me favour, prosperity, health, and supernatural increase. Watch out world; It doesn’t matter how I start, I will end up as the best. Glory to God!”

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 1ST FEBRUARY 2021

THEME: DON'T DISHONOUR GOD

MEMORISE:

Nevertheless, the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let everyone that nameth the name of Christ depart from Iniquity. 2 Timothy 2:19

READ:  1 Samuel 2:30

30 Wherefore the Lord God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the Lord saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.

Honor is something you give to a man who has everything else that you can think of giving him. For instance, when a University says they are giving somebody an honorary degree, it is not because the fellow needs the degree to get a job. In fact, honorary degrees are given to those who have already achieved greatness. Now, if you will not honor a man, that may not be a problem, but when you decide to dishonor him when you decide to bring him reproach, then you are provoking him. If you will not honor God, it is advisable that you don't dishonor him either. It is advisable that you stay away from anything that has to do with Him at all, including bearing His name, so that your actions will not lead to a reproach on Him. The sons of Eli refused to honor God; to make matters worse, they brought reproach to Him as they made people reluctant to come to the house of God to worship and sacrifice.

“Wherefore the sin of the young men was very great before the LORD: for men abhorred the offering of the LORD.” 1 Samuel 2:17

God killed them and their father in one day. If a child with a great father is seen on the news for committing a crime, we say that the child has brought shame and dishonor to his family. If you bear the name of God and you still dabble in sin, you are dishonoring Him. If for example, because of your greed, people say pastors are fraudsters, you are bringing a reproach to the body of Christ. It would be better for you not to even say you are a Christian at all, because when God comes down with His wrath, it would be dangerous. You need to recognize the kind of name you carry when you say you are a Christian. Once you announce that you bear that name, the whole world would start watching you. Run away from anything you could do that would make people say, " But you call yourself a child of God". People you don't even know are watching.

I was on a flight from London to Nigeria one day. The fellow sitting behind me knew me but pretended not to. At the end of the flight, he tapped me
and said '"I have been watching you since you came in.  I saw how you rejected the wine and your behavior all through and I know you are a true man of God". Only God knows how many eyes are watching you, and all they are looking for is something that will dishonor your Father in Heaven.
Don't dishonor Him.

REFLECTION:

Does your behavior in your office, home, school, church or anywhere else bring honor or dishonor to God?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Leviticus 4-6

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 24: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE.

1.       Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.       Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.       Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4.       Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5.       Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6.       Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
??SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE 

DATE: MONDAY 1ST FEBRUARY, 2021

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING YOUR SONSHIP IN CHRIST

SCRIPTURE: But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name. John 1:12.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Whose son you are determines the privileges you can enjoy in life. 

You are welcome to the month of February, the second month in the year 2021, our year of Release, Recovery and Replication. In this second month, you shall see unusual manifestation of the Recovery Power of God in your life in Jesus’ Name. 

It has been confirmed that whose son you are determines the privileges you can enjoy in life.  Even though everyone is meant to live and work for their personal achievements, your parentage is a major determinant of your privileges in life. 

Let me give you an example: children born into the British Royal family are “sentenced” to success because of who gave birth to them. They do not have financial worries or other worries in life simply because of the family they were born into. 

This is another example: children of diplomats do not need to beg for visa into the country where their parents represent their home country as ambassadors or high commissioners. This is because their parents’ position as diplomats automatically made room for them. A diplomat and his family members are entitled to free diplomatic visa. By virtue of the position of their parents, children of diplomats don’t need to appear anywhere or struggle to get visa into the country where their parents are serving.

In the same way, there are many benefits you enjoy as a Christian because of being a child of the Most High God. The benefits or privileges of being born into an earthly royal family or having parents that are diplomats are nothing compared to the benefits of being a child of the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

My counsel is, know whose child you are. Know that you are a child of the Most High God. This is because a person whom God has given honour, and does not understand it, is like the beast that perishes (Psalms 49:20). That will not be your portion in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: Whose son you are determines the privileges you can enjoy in life.

ASSIGNMENT:

1. Study God’s Word consistently to understand who you are.

2. Maximize the privileges and benefits of your sonship in Christ Jesus.

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for opening my eyes to know who I am. Help me to maximize the privileges and benefits of being your child, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: POWER TO TREAD.

QUOTE: The truth is, who you are determines how you fare. Who you are determines what you can attract. Who you are determines what you can become. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Numbers 35-Deuteronomy 2.

AMAZING FACT: Lions can see six times better in the dark than other mammals. This is why they see their prey even in the dark. What an amazing characteristic!

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: As the child of the King of kings, I decree that the privileges of His children be your portion in Jesus’ Name.

BY DR. PST PAUL ENENCHE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM