The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 31st January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 31ST JANUARY.

THE MINISTRY OF LOVE

...Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will…remove thy candlestick out of his place… (Revelation 2:1-5).

Think about this: Even after the Lord praised the church in Ephesus for all their labour, He had something against them; they had left their first love. What was the first love? Evidently, it refers to their love and passion for Jesus Christ, shown through their love for the brethren.

The Ephesian church was a church that was known to love the Lord and the brethren. In Paul’s epistle to them, right from the first verse, he addressed them as the faithful in Christ Jesus: “…to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus” (Ephesians 1:1). In the fifteenth verse, he noted their love for all the saints. “Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints” (Ephesians 1:15). This was the first love he charged them with leaving in Revelation 2:4.

I John 4:20 says, “If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?” To love Jesus, you must express it in loving God’s people. 

By loving the brethren, you show that you love Christ. 1 Timothy 5:8 says, “But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel”

Paul was writing about God’s people and how their expression of the Gospel of Jesus Christ should be in their relationship with others. Jesus told the Ephesian church to do the “first works”: loving Christ so much that they express it in loving others. Thus, the love of God you demonstrate in action—towards those you can see—is so important. Do you remember those that labour or work with you? Do their conditions affect you or are you hard-hearted towards them?

Do you remember fellow ministers and neighbouring churches going through difficult times? These are things that must be foremost on your mind. If you’ve not been love-ruled, if your actions haven’t been motivated by love, just as Jesus told the Ephesian church to repent, you must repent as well.

He said if they didn’t repent, He’d take the church out of its place. That was what He meant by removing the candlestick out of his place; the church would no longer be there. This shows that the relevance of the Church is in its ministry of love. Walking in love has no alternative.

Make up your mind and train yourself to walk in love. Don’t be hardened against your brethren, your siblings or even strangers. Let your heart be softened and be easily stirred to help.

CONFESSION

The love-nature of God in my spirit causes me to radiate and express love to everyone. I’m full of love! I sincerely display kindness and grace, and speak and believe the best of others, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 4:18; Luke 23:33-34

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 21:33-22:1-14 & Exodus 20-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 11:11-20 & Genesis 31

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for receiving my worship, praise, and thanksgiving, sanctifying them by Your Spirit. You’re magnified in my life, and Your glory has increased in my life. 

Thank You for an outstanding month of celebration, and for Your grace that is piloting me into the great future You have for me. 

Thank You for the honour of my being inseparably one with You; not only have You made me Your sanctuary, I’ve also become the conveyor and dispenser of Your righteousness, mercy, goodness, and grace.

I bask in the full blessings of my oneness with You, manifesting Your glory, beauty, and wisdom. I am full of the Holy Ghost; I am laughing my way through life, from victory to victory and from glory to glory! 

I laugh at the devil, and challenging circumstances because I know I can never be disadvantaged. I’m soaring high on the wings of the Spirit; my mouth is filled today with laughter and my tongue with the songs of triumph, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: SUNDAY 31ST JANUARY, 2021.

THEME: DIVINE MERCY.

MEMORISE:
“So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that showeth mercy.”
Romans 9:16

READ: Psalm 136 (KJV)

1. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

2. O give thanks unto the God of gods; for his mercy endureth for ever.

3. O give thanks to the Lord of lords; for his mercy endureth for ever.

4. To him who alone doeth great wonders; for his mercy endureth for ever.

5. To him that by wisdom made the heavens; for his mercy endureth for ever.

6. To him that stretched out the earth above the waters; for his mercy endureth for ever.

7. To him that made great lights; for his mercy endureth for ever;

8. The sun to rule by day; for his mercy endureth for ever;

9. The moon and stars to rule by night; for his mercy endureth for ever.

10. To him that smote Egypt in their firstborn; for his mercy endureth for ever;

11. And brought out Israel from among them; for his mercy endureth for ever;

12. With a strong hand, and with a stretched out arm; for his mercy endureth for ever.

13. To him which divided the Red sea into parts; for his mercy endureth for ever;

14. And made Israel to pass through the midst of it; for his mercy endureth for ever;

15. But overthrew Pharaoh and his host in the Red sea; for his mercy endureth for ever.

16. To him which led his people through the wilderness; for his mercy endureth for ever.

17. To him which smote great kings; for his mercy endureth for ever;

18. And slew famous kings; for his mercy endureth for ever;

19. Sihon king of the Amorites; for his mercy endureth for ever;

20. And Og the king of Bashan; for his mercy endureth for ever;

21. And gave their land for an heritage; for his mercy endureth for ever;

22. Even an heritage unto Israel his servant; for his mercy endureth for ever.

23. Who remembered us in our low estate; for his mercy endureth for ever;

24. And hath redeemed us from our enemies; for his mercy endureth for ever.

25. Who giveth food to all flesh; for his mercy endureth for ever.

26. O give thanks unto the God of heaven; for his mercy endureth for ever.

The mercy of God is a deep expression of His love to mankind; it is so much that the natural mind cannot make sense of it (Ephesians 2:4). 

A person can labour all his life and make no headway, but when God shows mercy, such fellow would move from grass to grace in no time at all. 

Joseph was a slave, labouring for his master for years and then found himself wrongfully imprisoned.

One day however, God arranged for the king to summon him and within minutes, he became the second most powerful man in Egypt. 

If someone had told Joseph that morning that he would be the Prime Minister before nightfall, he would have called the person a joker. Who knew him, and by the way, who would make a prisoner Prime Minister?

That is however what the mercy of God can do. It does not matter how low you are right now, the mercy of God will lift you higher than your dreams in Jesus’ name.

If there is only one fellow I know who has enjoyed the mercy of God, it is I. I am a little boy from a village that was not on the map until not very long ago. 

In that village, my family was one of the poorest and least recognised, yet God showed me mercy.

Today, by the grace of God, the name Adeboye is known in several Countries of the world. If you also want to become great, you need His mercy.

You get this mercy by simply asking for it as we see in Hebrews 4:16:

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. 

Exodus 25:17 gives us a hint of the position we should take when seeking His mercy.You will notice that in the dimensions therein, there is no height; just length and breadth. This mercy seat is one that you go flat on, in humility.

It is when you have completely laid yourself bare before God that you can enjoy His mercy. When you say “Go ahead and use me for whatever You want, Lord”, then you are ready. 

In all that Joseph went through, not once did he complain or contemplate rejecting God. If you still give God terms and conditions, then you are not yet ready for His divine mercy.

PRAYER POINT:
Lord, I surrender my, will completely to You from today; please show me mercy.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 1-3

HYMN 28: WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS.

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear;
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!

2. Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear;
All because we do not carry
Ev’rything to God in prayer.

3. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged,
Take it to the Lord in prayer!

4. Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our ev’ry weakness,
Take it to the Lord in prayer.

5. Are we weak and heavy laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Saviour, still our refuge,
Take it to the Lord in prayer!

6. Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_31 January 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: DISCIPLINE: A KEY TO EMINENCE* 

?️Beloved, discipline brings diligence and diligence fuels eminence. You cannot be disciplined and not be diligent; and you cannot be diligent and not be eminent in life. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He will stand before kings. Proverbs 22:29.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: You cannot be disciplined and not be diligent; and you cannot be diligent and not be eminent in life. 

Many years ago, in the nation of Israel, I preached a message to a congregation that comprised of a sitting president of Nigeria, governors of states, ministers, ambassadors and several other high profile people. I got some positive feedbacks and reactions from the message. Someone sent a text to tell me that the message was a product of diligence. 

Now, in that meeting, I recited the story of Israel until the Israelis who were present there confirmed that what I said was correct. They were shocked about the details of the nation of Israel that I showed them – the land mass of Israel, what percentage is desert, what percentage is vegetation, the notable achievements of Israel, etc. all in one message. 

While on flight to Israel for that meeting, I spent about four hours ransacking books and making research in the aircraft until the man sitting beside me, a professor in one of the universities in Nigeria asked me if I was preparing a thesis. I sat with him for hours without blinking my eyes, and I just left an all-night vigil to board that flight. 

Beloved, discipline brings diligence and diligence fuels eminence. You cannot be disciplined and not be diligent; and you cannot be diligent and not be eminent in life. No devil can stop a diligent man from becoming eminent in life. This is because principles are stronger than principalities. 

Beloved, if there is any devil after your life, challenge that devil today as you receive the grace for discipline and diligence, and you shall stand before kings.

*Remember this* ?: You cannot be disciplined and not be diligent; and you cannot be diligent and not be eminent in life.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to live a life of discipline.* 

*2. Determine to be diligent in everything you do* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I receive the grace for discipline and diligence, in Jesus’ Name.  

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 4).* 

*QUOTE* : As a Christian, your firm focus on God is a rebuke on the unbeliever’s scattered focus. Your discipline rebukes their compromise, so they cannot withstand you. They cannot stay near you. And if they cannot stay near you, their evil cannot touch you. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING:? Numbers 30-34* .

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A tiger’s roar can be heard for roughly 2 miles (3 km). Of the big cats, only the tiger, lion, leopard, and jaguar can roar.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Fresh grace for fresh discipline is released on you in this season in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ☘️?*
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SUNDAY 31 JANUARY 2021?*

*THE COMMANDED BLESSING⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
“…if you diligently obey the voice of the *LORD* your GOD…all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you….”
_*(Deuteronomy 28:1–2, NKJV)*_

_*Deuteronomy 28:1-2 KJV*_
[1] ...if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the *LORD* thy GOD...
[2] ...all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee...

*TODAY’S WORD?* 
When you honor GOD with your life, keeping Him in first place, He puts something on you called a “commanded blessing.” The commanded blessing is like a magnet. It attracts the right people, good breaks, contracts, ideas, resources, and influence. You don’t have to go after these things, trying to make something happen in your own strength, your own talent, hoping that life works out. All you have to do is keep honoring GOD, and the right people will find you. The right opportunities will come across your path. The favor, the wisdom, and the vindication will track you down.

Out of nowhere, a good break comes. Suddenly, your health improves. Out of the blue, you’re able to pay your house off. Unexpectedly, a dream comes to pass. That’s not a coincidence. That’s the commanded blessing on your life. Why? You’ve become a magnet for GOD’s goodness.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*
“Father, thank You for the power of Your commanded blessing. Thank You for Your promise that as I honor You, blessings are headed my way, tracking me down and overtaking me. I believe that I have become a magnet for Your goodness. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM