The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 29th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

FRIDAY 29TH JAN 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: HE LOVES YOU PERSONALLY

But the very hairs of your head are all numbered (Matthew 10:30)

When we say, “God loves you,” what does that even mean to you? What is love? Love is that endearing value of a person that gives you a sense of his or her importance to you as the object of your favour. Therefore, that God loves you means you’re special and valuable to Him.

You’re so valuable to Him that He takes a record of even the hairs of your head. Jesus said every hair of your head is “numbered”; notice He didn’t say, “counted.”* That means every strand of hair from your head has a code number from God; none of them falls off without Him recording it.

This is the care of God for each one of us. If you understand His love for you, all that crying and feeling sorry for yourself because of what you are going through, will be unnecessary. You’d give no room to selfishness and greed. 

He cares so much for you. He loves you personally, in particular.
1 Corinthians 12:27 says, “Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.” The word, “particular” is meros” (Greek), which means individual parts, definite parts. The Amplified Classic version says, “Now you [collectively] are Christ’s body and [individually] you are members of it, each part severally and distinct [each with his own place and function].”

Ephesians 5:29 says, “For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church.” This is wonderful. With all the fear and discouragement in the world today, the Lord is bringing you this message as an indication of His love for you. He’s nourishing you through His Word to lift your spirit and strengthen your faith, because He cherishes you. You’re special to Him.

The Bible says, “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God…”(1 John 3:1). The word “bestowed”* also means “lavished” the Father has lavished His love on you. It’s love without limits. Glory to His Name forever!

PRAYER

Righteous and loving Father, thank you for loving me with an everlasting love. Your arms of love are ever outstretched to embrace me, and your love for me is unconditional and eternal. I walk every day in, and with, the consciousness of your unfailing love, even as I’ve become a vent of your liquid love to my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 3:1
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

1 John 4:16
And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

Jeremiah 31:3
The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, [saying], Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Romans 8:35-38 TLB
Who then can ever keep Christ’s love from us? When we have trouble or calamity, when we are hunted down or destroyed, is it because he doesn’t love us anymore? And if we are hungry or penniless or in danger or threatened with death, has God deserted us?
36 No, for the Scriptures tell us that for his sake we must be ready to face death at every moment of the day—we are like sheep awaiting slaughter;
37 but despite all this, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ who loved us enough to die for us.
For I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from his love. Death can’t, and life can’t. The angels won’t, and all the powers of hell itself cannot keep God’s love away. Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow,

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 20:17-34 & Exodus 16-17

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 10:34-42 & Genesis 29

RHEMA FOR TODAY.

Say these with me, “I am loaded with good things! I am a custodian of divine verities; therefore, good things flow through me. 

I am filled with the maximum load of God; His joy, peace, prosperity, love, kindness, and righteousness, flow through me to my world. 

I am one with the Father, when men see me, they see God. Hallelujah! I am not ordinary; I refuse the down life, I refuse to see the problems and lapses in this world.

I live the higher life; for I am from the government of heaven. I am in Christ; I live above this world’s systems. It doesn’t matter the circumstances in the earth realm; I am not of the earth. I live and walk my way upwards from glory to glory. 

I am blessed and fortified in Christ Jesus with everything I need for life, and godliness; therefore, I live triumphantly today and always! I walk in the glory of God, pleasing Him in all things, and fruitful in every good work. 

The Lord has made my life pleasant; I am a delightsome land, a tree of righteousness, producing fruits of righteousness. Glory to God. Hallelujah!”

God bless you
[Image: FB_IMG_1603658442441.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 29TH JANUARY 2021.

THEME: QUENCH NOT THE SPIRIT.

MEMORISE:

Quench not the Spirit.  1 Thessalonians 5:19

READ:  Galatians 5:16-26

16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

What are the things that the flesh usually tells you to do? They are listed in Galatians 5:19-21 as you must have earlier read in today's Bible text. You think that you can view a few pictures or videos on social media where someone is almost nude and it is okay. You are quenching the Spirit. That little window you give to indulge the flesh will strengthen it such that you would find yourself going back to those pictures/videos after that time. The Bible is very clear- don't ever do anything that will quench the Spirit. Never!

Do you know that there are some things that are not sins, but can strengthen the flesh to the point of eventually quenching the Spirt? Examples include not fasting (Psalm 35:13), not being able to abstain from sex even with your legally wedded spouse (1 Corinthians 7:5 ), not praying (Ephesians 6:18 ), not studying your Bible (Psalm 119:9-11)  and not fellowshipping with the brethren (Hebrews 10:25). From Galatians 5:16, we see that it is necessary to always walk in the Spirit so that you will not fulfil the works of the flesh. If you take a break from spiritual exercises, you will eventually fulfil the works of the flesh; there is no holiday in the spirit realm

“Can two walk together, except they be agreed?”  Amos3:3

I stay far away from sin because I know that God is the only One who can help me to fulfil my destiny and He hates sin. If I offend Him and He turns His back on me, I am finished! Joseph knew this, so he did not indulge his flesh at all and he fulfilled Gods' plan for his life. My beloved, I am appealing to you from my heart today, walk in the Spirit every day and you will attain God's plan for your life.

ACTION POINT:
What are those things you do that quench the Spirit of God in you? List them and cut yourself off from them today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Galatians 1-3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 10: I'M PRESSING ON THE UPWARD WAY.

1.       I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I’m onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

o   Refrain:
Lord, lift me up and let me stand,
By faith, on Heaven’s tableland,
A higher plane than I have found;
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2.       My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where those abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3.       I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4.       I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till heav’n I’ve found,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”
*Seeds ?????Of Destiny* 

_29 January 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: MORE UNDERSTANDING OF DISCIPLINE* 

?️The stretching of oneself to achieve desired objectives is called discipline. There can be no reach without a stretch; to reach anywhere in life, you must stretch to get there. There is no prize without price.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. 1 Corinthians 9:27

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Discipline is the delaying of gratification for the establishment of distinction.

Earlier, we saw that discipline is doing what is required to get at what is desired. It is doing what it takes to get to where you want to be. If the top is your desire, then what to do to get there is called discipline.

Today we shall be gaining more understanding of the subject of discipline. 

*What then is discipline on the journey of excellence?* 

*1. Discipline implies a life under control, rule, routine or schedule (1 Corinthians 9:27).* 

When we say a man is disciplined, it means that his life is under control; he is a man of rules, routines and schedules. 

On the other hand, when we say a man lacks discipline, it means his life is out of control; no rule governs his life; he has no set of routines, no schedule. He can jump into a car going to Lagos when a friend invites him suddenly.

*2. Discipline implies the stretching of oneself to achieve desired objectives (1 Kings 17:21).* 

The stretching of oneself to achieve desired objectives is called discipline. There can be no reach without a stretch; to reach anywhere in life, you must stretch to get there. There is no prize without price.

*3. Discipline is saying NO to the unprofitable and saying YES to the profitable (Luke 9:23).* 

Discipline is the delaying of gratification for the establishment of distinction. There are things that are legitimate but not profitable (1 Cor. 10:23). Apostle Paul said, all things are lawful for me but all things are not expedient. For example, if you eat every morning, you didn’t break any law and no one can take you to a court of law. But for the sake of your future and destiny, there is a need to fast and pray once in a while in order to realise your destiny.

*Remember this* ?: Discipline is the delaying of gratification for the establishment of distinction.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Put your life under control by scheduling it.* 

*2. Stretch yourself to reach your goal* .

*3. Say “No” to anything that will rob you of your chance of fulfilling destiny* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I ask for the grace to live a scheduled life. Help me not to be loose in life but to be under rules, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? THE PATHWAY OF EXCELLENCE (PART 5)* .

*QUOTE* : Financial discipline determines financial dignity. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW’ by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING:? Numbers 21-25* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Male lions are the only big cats that look different from the females of the species.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Every spell of indiscipline be broken off your life in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning* ☘️?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM