The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 28th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

THURSDAY 28TH JAN 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: BLESSINGS IN HIS PRESENCE

And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was present to heal them (Luke 5:17).

Sometime ago, I was in a programme with several ministers from different countries. During the Question and Answer segment, many of them asked questions bothering on various subjects, and I shared with them answers from the Scriptures.

But while at it, I noticed by the Spirit that all the time they were asking the questions and we were looking through the Scriptures for the answers, the Spirit of God was ministering to us in a very special way. Several of them that came with heart conditions, chest problems and some other ailments suddenly realized they had been healed. 

The ailments they came into the meeting with were no longer there!
There were healing miracles everywhere even though we didn’t particularly pray for the sick. That‘s what happens in His presence; your questions are answered; problems are solved; burdens are lifted; His glory in your life is enriched and activated. Hallelujah!

When you’re under the influence and ministry of the Word and the Spirit of God, you notice something happening in your life, even though you may not be able to tell it in words immediately. That’s how so many people can be blessed at the same time in the presence of God.

In His presence, there’s guidance; there’s direction; there’s life! No wonder the psalmist exclaimed: “Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore” (Psalm 16:11). In His presence, you’re guided by His truth, into all truth; there’s revelation; every form of confusion gives way.

This year, make fellowship with God a priority. Study the Word voraciously and pray in tongues fervently EVERY DAY. He’s given us a life of fulfilment; a life of singing and praising and thanksgiving. Maintain and live in that glory every day and experience the supernatural; the joy, peace and prosperity that’s beyond this world. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

In fellowship, I receive God’s Word that puts me over in life, and my faith is built strong, causing me to ride upon the high places of the earth, walking in abundance, wisdom of the Spirit, and keeping me perpetually above all evil and terror, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 133:1-3
Behold, how good and how pleasant [it is] for brethren to dwell together in unity! 2 [It is] like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, [even] Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; 3 As the dew of Hermon, [and as the dew] that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, [even] life for evermore.

John 16:13-14
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.

Hebrews 10:25
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some [is]; but exhorting [one another]: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 19:16-20:1-16 & Exodus 15

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 10:23-33 & Genesis 28

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

I affirm that the Name of Jesus is named upon me. I live daily in His Name; for God had highly exalted Him, and given Him a Name that is above every name, that at the Name of Jesus, every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth. I live in, and by, the Name of Jesus, and I rule and dominate my world by the power of that Name. 

I have the seal of God on me, designating me a child of divine destiny, living out, and fulfilling His purpose in the earth. I’ve been granted the Spirit of wisdom, understanding, and knowledge. Now, I am filled with the knowledge of God’s will, in all wisdom, and spiritual understanding, to deal excellently in life.

I live over and above the natural courses of life, the corruption, evil, and decadence prevalent in this world of darkness. I am not moved by what I feel, see, or perceive through the senses!

I am born again and full of the Holy Ghost, with the very life of Christ in me. I am not ordinary! My mind and affections are set on the Lord and things pertaining to Christ, His Gospel, and eternal Kingdom.

I am strengthened, energized, and emboldened to preach the Gospel, and I am doing it fervently, hauling men from darkness into the kingdom of light, and the glorious liberty of the sons of God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 28TH JANUARY 2021

THEME: FAITH AND PATIENCE.

MEMORISE:

Now faith is the substance   of    things hoped f o r , t h e evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11 :1

READ: Hebrews 11:1-1 1

1Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.

The more we trust a person, the more patient become towards them. If they promise to come soon as possible, we will wait for them even more patiently because we know they mean what they say Romans 10:17 says faith comes by hearing the word of God. Thus, if we would be steadfast in faith, we must constantly fellowship with God's word so that we know Him for who He is.

Faith without patience produces people who start off well but cannot finish strong. Patience without faith produces people who constantly suffer but have no power to change their situation. When Satan whispers to you that God's word is not working, faith says "It is a lie” and strengthens your resolve to wait. Faith has no fear; it knows that God's word has never failed, so it builds patience in you to wait for the word to come to pass. Faith strengthens patience. James 1:3 says:

“Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.”

Faith and patience, working together, defend and protect your soul. This is why sometimes; God tries your faith so as to build Your patience. He knows that just like Job, if both your faith and patience are strong, no matter what the devil brings your way, you will not fall. You need both faith and patience to win the heavenly race, because, it is a marathon and not just a sprint. I got born again over forty-five years ago and it was as if Jesus was coming same year. Some of those who started the race with me have backslidden now. They had faith, but not patience. When I started seeing some of these people backsliding, I was worried for my own faith, thus I cried to God to help me so that I would finish strong. One day, I was watching the making of a movie in which the lead actor told the director that he was not sure he would be able to win the horse race that was to be a part of the movie. The director responded, "You just keep riding; I will make "sure you win". God spoke to me through that: He said "You just remain in the race, I will make sure you finish strong". Jude 1:24 says He is the only One who can keep you to the end. I believe God and His word, and that is why, today, I am still standing.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please keep me until the end. Don't let me fall by the way in the course of my race to Heaven.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 49 -50

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 8: OH, MY COMARADES! SEE THE SIGNAL.

1.       Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.

o   Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2.       See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3.       See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4.       Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM