The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 26th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 26TH JANUARY.

NO COVENANT OF HEALING FOR THE NEW CREATION

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed (1 Peter 2:24).

Many of the Scriptures on healing that have been quoted by many well-meaning Christians aren’t applicable to the New Testament. In the Old Testament, God made provisions for the children of Israel, but those provisions and messages don’t apply to the Church.

Recall that the Old Covenant was abrogated because it made nothing perfect. You might ask, “How about the covenant of healing? Didn’t God say in Exodus 23:25, “…I will take sickness away from the midst of thee?” He also said in Isaiah 53:5, “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”

Now, none of these two references is for the Christian. God didn’t make a covenant of healing with the new creation. The covenant of healing was for Israel. When Jesus said on the Cross, “It is finished” (John 19:30), that was the end of the old covenant.

It’s important to understand who the Christian really is. The Christian is one with the God-life, a life that doesn’t require healing, because it doesn’t get sick. Why are many sick then? Ignorance! God said, “My people are destroyed for their lack of knowledge” (Hosea 4:6).

The Bible says, “But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal (death-doomed) bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you” (Romans 8:11). The Holy Spirit, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you and has vitalized your mortal body. That means your body isn’t deathdoomed or sickness prone anymore. Hallelujah!

God’s people must know, live, and spread the truth. When you become a Christian and you receive the Holy Spirit, you should NEVER be sick again in your life. What you need is the consciousness of the divine life in you, and the fact that the Holy Spirit perambulates in you to ward off every anomaly, and keep you in health.

CONFESSION

The same Spirit that raised up Christ from the dead has vitalized my body. Sickness has no place in me, because the life of God permeates me through and through. I live in divine health and impact my world with the God-life in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Isaiah 33:24 AMPC; Proverbs 4:20-22; Romans 8:10 NIV

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 18:15-35 & Exodus 10-12

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 10:1-11 & Genesis 26

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God lives in me! The Spirit of God has set me in the direction of God’s perfect will. I am anointed and graced to take the message of Christ’s salvation to my world, making known the mysteries of our glorious kingdom, touching lives, and bringing the oppressed out of bondage and darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

I am zealous and fervent, consumed with passion for the Gospel, and the things which the Spirit has placed in my heart to accomplish for His glory. I win every day and make progress with giant strides. I am effective and effectual in the communication and expression of my faith. 

I am founded on the rock, therefore, I refuse to be afraid of the evil that destroys men’s life. At all times, my heart is open to receive instructions and corrections from the Spirit, which in turn propels me in the direction of God’s will and purpose for me. 

I will never be stagnant or barren in my walk of faith. I move with the speed of the Spirit, and God’s word is causing me to spread and make progress on every side. Hallelujah

My spirit, soul, and body are conditioned by the word of God. Even now, I am strengthened with might by the Holy Ghost in my inner man! Christ is alive in me, thus, nothing is impossible with me! I am sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency. Hallelujah! 

The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth, producing results and bringing about a transformation in every area of my life. I am excelling in good judgment, having the right ideas and making the right decisions, always. 

I am filled with the knowledge of God’s will, in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 26TH JANUARY 2021

THEME: LIKE A CHILD II

MEMORISE:

But without faith it Is Impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Hebrews 11:6

READ:  Deuteronomy 28:3-13

3 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.

4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.

6 Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

7 The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

8 The Lord shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

9 The Lord shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, and walk in his ways.

10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the Lord; and they shall be afraid of thee.

11 And the Lord shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

12 The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

13 And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

If a father tells his son that he would buy him a toy, the little boy would go around telling his peers that he has a toy already, despite the fact he is yet to receive it. I remember promising a child that I would buy him a new pair of shoes. He went around telling everyone that he was receiving new shoes and while boasting, one of his friends said his own father had promised him new shoes as well. The latter was laughed at because everyone knew his father could not afford to buy him new shoes. The boy however was so sure that he would have new shoes because his father had told him so. That was a boy whose father was known to be a pauper. How much more you?

Everyone knows you serve the King of kings; it is clearly written in Luke 1:37 that with God nothing shall be impossible; yet you doubt His word that says you shall be the head and no weapon fashioned against you can prosper. You doubt Exodus 23:26 which says that none shall be barren. You should be excited when you read these great promises that your Father has made to you. Would you be happy if your son shows doubt by looking for alternatives, after you have promised to provide for his needs? No. That is why Hebrews11:6 says:

"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

Stop looking for substitutes for what God has promised you. If God has said it, He will do it All you have to do is believe. Many a time, we miss our miracles because we don't have faith in His word. While scientists will say "Prove it and I will believe you", God says "Believe me and I will prove it to you". Believe Him. Stand on His word, boast about His promises. Live in the fulfilment of the promise and He will hasten to bring it to pass.

If God made Sarah conceive at the age of ninety He can still give you a child. No matter how hopeless the doctors say your case is, He will heal you. If He fed an entire nation with manna in the wilderness, He can provide for all your needs. If He parted the Red Sea so His children could pass through and then drowned their enemies in that same sea, He will take you out of difficult situations, deal with all your pursuers and level all your mountains.

Nothing is too hard for Him to do! Just believe.

Action Point:

Read today's Bible text (Deuteronomy 20:3-13) with excitement, knowing that the promises of God to you in that passage will surely come to pass.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 43-45

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 23: STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF CHRIST MY KING.

1.       Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

o   Refrain:
Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.

2.       Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3.     Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,
Standing on the promises of God..

4.       Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5.       Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
List’ning every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_26 January 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: YOUR CHARACTER, YOUR DESTINY* 

?️Characterlessness is the secret of destinylessness; where your character stops, there your destiny ends.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God? Genesis 39:9.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Characterlessness is the secret of destinylessness; where your character stops, there your destiny ends.

Sometime ago, I came across a study on the fox. You know, in the Book of Judges Chapter 15, we see that Samson caught three hundred foxes, tied them tail-to-tail, two-by-two, put fire on their tails and sent them into the standing corn field of the Philistines, thus setting it on fire. 

When I read this story, I became curious and asked, why the fox? In my research, I realized that the fox is a member of the 

dog family. There are other species of the dog family like the domestic dog, the bear, the wolf, the jackal, the dingo, etc. Of all the species of dogs in the dog family, it was the fox that was chosen by Samson for the assignment. 

Now, I discovered that the fox was chosen because, apart from its distinctive intelligence compared to other species, it also has integrity. The fox behaves like the eagle that would not eat rotten things.

Beloved, if you must carry out an assignment for the Kingdom of God and rise from the pit to the top, you need to be solid in character. Characterlessness is the secret of destinylessness; where your character stops, there your destiny ends. It does not matter the potential you carry; where you lack character, there you also lack destiny. 

*Remember this* ?: Characterlessness is the secret of destinylessness; where your character stops, there your destiny ends.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to develop and maintain a positive and upright character* .

*2. Refuse to compromise with sin and sinners* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I ask for the grace to live uprightly. Help me to develop a positive and upright character so I can realize my destiny, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:??? ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 1).* 

*QUOTE* : God wants to raise such people and showcase them to their world; to teach men that we can combine prosperity and integrity; that we can combine holiness and happiness; that we can combine character with abundance. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr. Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING:? Numbers 7-10.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A male lion can stretch up to 10 feet long and weigh 400–500 pounds, about the same weight as eight or nine small children or over 50 pet cats. Females typically weigh 250–350 pounds.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Grace to uphold integrity be released for you in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM