The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 19th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 19TH OCTOBER.

Pastor Chri

TOPIC ✨ RIGHTEOUSNESS: DIVINITY MANIFESTED IN HUMANITY✨

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets (Romans 3:21).

Righteousness has been rightly described as right standing with God. But there’s another description; it’s the rightness of God at work in the human person—divinity manifested in humanity. Put more succinctly, righteousness is God’s life and love at work in you.

It’s a fact of the Gospel that the Father has given us His own righteousness; we can now stand in His presence without guilt, condemnation or inferiority. He’s given us His rightness, His ability to do right, so we can live in consonance with Him. We don’t have to struggle to please Him; it’s our life and nature now to live before Him in righteousness and true holiness (Ephesians 4:24).

Romans 5:1 says, “Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:” Now, we think, talk and act the same way. The Bible says, “…they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ” (Romans 5:17). Our right standing with God gives us the ability to reign as kings in this present world. We reign over demons, over this world and its systems.

Besides, not only did God make us righteous, He did something else which is so powerful and mind-blowing. 2 Corinthians 5:21 says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.”*_ Jesus took our place of sin and made us His righteousness. We’re thus the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Amazing!

This means we’re now the unveiling of the Father’s righteousness; the manifestation and outworking of His righteousness. When you step into a matter, you’re not there to decide who is wrong and who is right; rather, you bring forth the judgments of God. You’re His righteousness manifested, and the unveiling of His glory. Blessed be God!

*CONFESSION*

Praise God forevermore! I’m the unveiling of the Father’s righteousness, the manifestation and outworking of His righteousness. His wisdom and sound judgment are heard and seen in me; I’m the effulgence of His glory. I reign and rule in life through His righteousness in my spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: 1 Peter 2:9 AMPC* But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Romans 8:30* Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Romans 5:1 AMPC Therefore, since we are justified ( acquitted, declared righteous, and given a right standing with God) through faith, let us [grasp the fact that we] have [the peace of reconciliation to hold and to enjoy] peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Timothy 1:1-20,
Jeremiah 5-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 6:41-51,
2 Kings 5
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 19TH OCTOBER.
I affirm that I am reigning in life. The blessing of the Lord has made my fame to spread abroad. I am like the city that is set on the hill, I can never be hid by the economic downturn of the world. I am mightily blessed of the Lord and out of my belly flows prosperity, joy, health, peace, and success. No man can successfully work to my disadvantage because all things are fashioned to work together for my good. I am so blessed and nothing is permitted to fail in my hands. Hallelujah! My address is Christ therefore, I refuse to be perturbed about anything because in Christ, all things are mine. I am built strong and established firmly in the faith as I walk in the light of God's blessings for my life. I am the centre of God's operation in the earth; through me, the nations of the world are blessed. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
•JOIN US
https://theinnercitymission.ngo/
endchildpovertynow/?dept=affirm
•READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM