The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 25th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 25TH JANUARY.

THE FULLNESS OF THE SPIRIT

He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water (John 7:38).

Why would any Christian read this and still be asking for more power or double portion anointing? It’s a contradiction! You have the Spirit living in you in His fullness. The anointing is the effect of the power and presence of the Holy Spirit; why ask for the effect when you have the causative personality in you?

The Holy Spirit is the power, strength, and wisdom of God. He’s the Spirit of grace and He lives in you as a person. He took up His abode in you with the totality of His being. The fullness of His glory and power should be freely expressed in and through you.

The Holy Spirit in you makes you more than a man. There’s a divine energy working in you; it doesn’t burn out, neither does it require replenishing. Refuse therefore to be limited by your physical ability; your potentials are limitless! The Holy Spirit works in you mightily to achieve results that are beyond human ability and comprehension (Colossians 1:29). Affirm this in your life always.

Philippians 2:13 says, “For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.” The God that works in you is the Holy Spirit; He causes you to be willing, and then propels you to do the Father’s will. You can stir up His power to flow in and through you more by speaking in tongues, and meditating on the Word. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m full of power, grace and glory, because the Holy Spirit lives in me in His fullness! He’s my ability and the strength of my life. I’m perfected in Him, exuding His righteousness, peace, joy and excellence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 3:34; Ephesians 3:17-19

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 17:14-18:1-14 & Exodus 8-9

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 9:27-38 & Genesis 25

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that my body is the temple of the living God. I’m continually strengthened with might in my inner man as the anointing of God’s Spirit runs through every fibre of my being, making me sickness and disease-free. 

I am built up, thriving on my most holy faith, making progress by the supernatural, and rising like an edifice, ever higher and higher, as I pray in the Holy Ghost! 

I’m never disadvantaged! I am born with the ability to reign and rule over the elements of this world. God has put in me the yeast to rise above every challenge, therefore, it’s impossible to go down irrespective of what’s happening in the nations of the world.

I know who I am, the child of the Monarch of the universe. Christ in me, the manifestation of glory. Hallelujah! The mysteries of life are unveiled to my spirit. Never will I walk in darkness; for the true light that lightens every man’s world shines in my heart. 

I refuse to be described as a victim because I am mightily helped by the Spirit of God. Everywhere I go, the Lord has the right people at the right place and at the right time to favour my course. Hallelujah! 

I refuse to be a part of the suffering masses; for I’ve been transferred from the kingdom of this world into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son. Out of my belly flows rivers of living water; for all the fullness of the Father tabernacles in me.

I live from my spirit because my heart is where the Kingdom of God dwells. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 25TH JANUARY 2021

THEME: LIKE A CHILD I

MEMORISE:

He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.                                                         1 John 4:8

READ:  Matthew 18:1-7

1 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

In today's Bible reading, Jesus' disciples were asking Him "Who will be the greatest In the kingdom of Heaven?" He answered by putting a little child in front of them. He went on to say that anyone who wants to enter the kingdom of Heaven at all has to be like a little child. Matthew 18:3 says:

“And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.”

What makes children good models? First, children do not understand bitterness; they do not keep malice. If you offend a little boy and he says he will not play with you anymore, five minutes later, you would most likely see him running all over you again. The heart of a little child is full of love and that's exactly what God expects of His children. Jesus says in Matthew 22:37-39:

“...Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.”

If you want to enter Heaven at all, you have to love like a little child. Little children love irrespective of status, they do not care whether you are a pauper or the President; they play with everyone the same way. They do not keep records of wrong doings; if you wrong a child now, few minutes later, he or she would have forgotten about the matter.

Do you love like a child? Do you show love to even those who offend you? Do you discriminate against the cleaner in your office just because the fellow is junior to you? Ho w do you speak to your house help? All these things will show if you are like a child or not. They will determine whether you will enter the kingdom of Heaven or not. As for me, even if you step on my toes from now until tomorrow, I will not allow you to send me to hell so I will continue to show you love. we may not be friends because Jesus didn't say we should be friends with everybody, but I will still love you. I will forgive you even before you offend me. I will not wish you evil or withhold benefits from you just because you offended me.

lf you want to make Heaven, love like a child.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to love and forgive like a child.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 40-42

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 20: PRAISE TO THE LORD THEALMIGHTY.

1.       Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of creation!
O my soul, praise Him, for He is thy health and salvation!
All ye who hear, now to His temple draw near;
Praise Him in glad adoration.

2.       Praise to the Lord, who o’er all things so wondrously reigneth,
Shelters thee under His wings, yea, so gently sustaineth!
Hast thou not seen how thy desires e’er have been
Granted in what He ordaineth?

3.       Praise to the Lord, who doth prosper thy work and defend thee;
Surely His goodness and mercy here daily attend thee;
Ponder anew what the Almighty can do,
If with His love He befriend thee.

4.       Praise to the Lord, who, when tempests their warfare are waging,
Who, when the elements madly around thee are raging,
Biddeth them cease, turneth their fury to peace,
Whirlwinds and waters assuaging.

5.       Praise to the Lord, who, when darkness of sin is abounding,
Who, when the godless do triumph, all virtue confounding,
Sheddeth His light, chaseth the horrors of night,
Saints with His mercy surrounding.

6.       Praise to the Lord, oh, let all that is in me adore Him!
All that hath life and breath, come now with praises before Him;
Let the Amen sound from His people again,
Gladly for aye we adore Him.
_*???Morning Dew Special Edition?*_

_*?KADUNA-Nigeria, West Africa?*_
_*Monday, 25th January, 2021*_
????☕??️???????‍♀️??‍♂️?‍??‍???‍???‍???‍♀️??‍♂️??‍♀️??‍♂️????‍♀️️?️???
_*?(Develop Fearless Faith by Agreeing With God’s Word??)*_

*_?️"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good testimony." (Hebrews 11:1-2, NKJV)_*
?
?
⛩️
_*✍?Some people are born with God-given musical talent. But without practice and intentional development of that talent, it won’t come to anything great. The same is true of faith. God has already given you a measure of faith on the inside, but you have to develop it, practice it and train to use it. If you want to develop the kind of faith that never shrinks back, never settles for defeat, and always receives the answer! In this season we ought to develop a fearless faith if we must prevail in the issue of life.*_

_*The first step to develop fearless faith is to agree with God’s Word. Why? Faith in God begins with faith in His Word. If you don’t believe what He says, or believe it’s His will for you personally, you’ve already lost the victory. But if you can come into agreement with His Word and refuse to let anything talk you out of it, there’s no way you won’t win. That’s how Hebrews 10:35 describes fearless faith: “Do not, therefore, fling away your fearless confidence, for it carries a great and glorious compensation of reward” (AMPC) . To receive a great and glorious reward—Isn’t that worth the fight? It most certainly is! Faith in God’s Word always produces results!*_

_*Another part of the way to develop fearless faith is by keeping company with strong believers. You have to make sure you don’t surround yourself with people who think and speak negatively. (The world will preach the law of sin and death to you all the time.) This may take a bit of uncomfortable pruning.*_ 

_*What qualities should you look for in the company you keep?????Spend time with the kind of people who will help you develop your faith. ????Find people who are more in tune with God than you are—those who are living the kind of life you want to live. ????Choose friends who take God at His Word and know how to stand fast—even in the hardest of times. ????Stick with people who are led by the Spirit.*_

_*Once you have developed strong faith, you’ll be able to help others grow, but always stay connected to someone who has stronger faith than you. You can grow by yourself if you have to, but when the Lord brings people into your life to help you grow, be sure to learn all you can about the fearless faith you see in them. Do have an exciting adventure in the journey of fearless-faith conquest. Hallelujah!*_

_*?While reading this devotional if you have not receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior say this prayer: "Heavenly Father,  I believe with all my heart that Jesus Christ, is the Son of the living God. I believe He died for my sin and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”*_

_*It's me saying: you're greatly loved and appreciated!*_

_*Shalom?*_

_*?Goodmorning highly esteemed distinguished ladies & gentlemen: Its promises to be an awesome New Week loaded with the Miraculous ? for you and loved ones! The pandemic is defeated with the blood of the Lamb & through the words of our Testimonies! The LORD will supply your need according to His riches in Glory, "He Says"...Watch out?: the glory of the later shall exceed the former as you stay faithful to His Word??*_

*(Adverts)*
*??️Consultant: [Archi-Built Concept (Nig) Ltd] E-mail?Archibuiltconcept2020@gmail.com* *Call/Inbox:???* *+2348036534062*
*+2348051388206*

*?ANNOUNCEMENT?️?️???????*
_*☦️?CRM-World Congress Coming Soon In August, 2021, Pray, prepare & Plan to Attend?️??*_

_*?⛪CRM-Family  Kaduna State Chapter: Specially Invites You To Our Services??*_

_*✅Wednesdays: 5: 30pm [Word Exposition] ✅Thursdays: (Koyarsuwan Littafin-Mai Tsarki: 5:30pm) ✅Fridays: 5:30pm [Miracle Hour ] ✅Sunday: 9:00am @NO:1 Libya Street Off Egypt Road, By Narayi Junction, Behind Space 2000, Barnawa, Kaduna South, KADUNA, Nigeria??.*_

_*⛪Greetings From All Of Us @CRM-Family  Worldwide??*_

_*Jesus Is Lord✅*_
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_25 January 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE RIGHT COMPANY: A PATHWAY TO EXCELLENCE* 

?️The kind of people you choose to be around you automatically determines the kind of life you have chosen to live.  

SCRIPTURE: Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To arrive at excellence, quality association is necessary. 

Previously, we saw three pathways to excellence and prominence. We saw that to be excellent in life, one must make the right decision, pay attention to details and possess quality information.

Today, I want to add that another pathway to prominence in life is keeping the right company.

It is very important to know that the kind of company you keep determines the level of quality you will experience in life. There are quality people whose destinies have been corrupted by the wrong company. Also, there are people whose destinies were corrected by associating with the right company. Your choice of friends, automatically defines your choice of destiny. The kind of people you choose to be around you automatically determines the kind of life you have chosen to live.  

Your association determines your destination; your association also affects your distinction. You can’t keep the company of vultures and expect to soar like the eagle. As fire begets fire, iron sharpens iron, and excellence begets excellence. Company defines quality. If you show me a person close to you, I will show you the quality of person you are. Company determines quality. Lions don’t move with hyenas; Eagles don’t move with vultures because quality provokes quality.

Your friends affect your future; your choice of company determines your choice of quality. 

Beloved, to arrive at excellence, quality association is necessary. 

If you manage people, they would damage you; so association is not for management, association is for advancement. 

Remember this: To arrive at excellence, quality association is necessary. 

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Don’t manage people; never entertain the wrong association.

2. Associate with excellent people to be excellent; associate with quality people to live a quality life. 

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to choose the right association in order to arrive at the right destination in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE PATHWAY OF EXCELLENCE (PART 4).

QUOTE: Disconnect from every wrong association. Don't follow them to hell if they won't follow you to Heaven. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Numbers 2-6.

AMAZING FACT: Kidneys filter your blood up to 300 times a day and need water to function optimally.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to be free from the wrong company is released for you in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ☘️?*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM