The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 24th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 24TH JANUARY.

YOUR PROCLAMATION MAKES IT REAL

We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak (2 Corinthians 4:13).

For your faith to produce results, not only must you know the Word and have it in your consciousness, you must speak it forth. The power is in affirmation. We believe, and therefore, we speak. If you don’t say it, it’ll not happen.

The Word of God is truth; it’s already established in heaven. Psalm 119:89 says, “For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.” But it becomes settled in your life by your affirmation. The way it works is this: you keep the Word in your consciousness through meditation, then your confession or proclamation establishes it.

In Mark 11:23, Jesus said, “… whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” When the Word is in your heart, and spoken forth, it becomes a creative force.

Remember, God’s Word created everything; therefore, it can and will create anything. Whatever you desire today, the power to make it real is in your mouth. Jesus said a good man, out of the good treasures of his heart, brings forth good things (Luke 6:45). 

Through meditation, you create good things in your heart; then just as the Father did in the book of Genesis after incubating on the earth’s chaotic mass, you release words.

Words are things; they have creative energy. Use your faith-filled words to frame your world, and programme your spirit for success, victory and ever increasing glory.

CONFESSION

I have been blessed with, and in all things, and the Lord has made me fruitful and productive. With my proclamations of faith, I disallow sickness, disease, infirmity and weakness from my body, and banish trouble, depression, poverty and frustrations from my life and family. Health, strength and abundance are my birthrights. I walk in the glory of God, manifesting the righteousness of Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 18:21 AMPC; James 3:2; Romans 10:8-10

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 16:13-17:1-13 & Exodus 6-7

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 9:14-26 & Genesis 24

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for my spirit is trained and energized by Your Word to hear and discern Your voice as You lead me in glory, and righteousness.

Thank You for Your Spirit who guides me to make the right and necessary changes required for my next level of success and promotion in life.

Through Your Word, wisdom is granted me to function excellently, and I live a fruitful and effective life in righteousness.

Thank You for the Name of Jesus is named upon me, and Your divine life that has completely inundated my entire being – spirit, soul, and body! That life in me makes me supernatural, and impregnable to sickness, disease, failure, death, and the devil. 

I thank You for giving me power and authority over all devils, to cast them out, and to cure all diseases! I am eternally grateful for the victory of Jesus over the devil and the entire host of darkness, which was
for my sake. Satan has no place in my home, my body and my finances. Jesus is Lord of all that concerns me. Hallelujah. 

Today. I bring forth good things from within me because I have an excellent mind. I have insight into mysteries and secrets; thus, I bring forth creative ideas because Christ has been made unto me wisdom. I initiate success, victory, and prosperity from within, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 24TH JANUARY 2021.

THEME: RAPTURE: ARE YOU READY?

MEMORISE:

Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. Revelation 16:15

READ:  Matthew 24:36-44

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

As Christians, we should be excited that one day, we will leave this sinful world for Heaven - a place where there is no sorrow or sickness, where there is no need to work, where the only thing we will be doing is worshipping God. Heaven is a place of all-round enjoyment. Everyone I know who has had a revelation of Heaven did not want to return to earth because it is just too beautiful and perfect.

Now, let me ask you- are you prepared for the Rapture? If the trumpet were to sound now, would you be on your way to Heaven or would you remain here on earth? Examine your life very well: the thoughts of your heart, the words of your mouth, the things you do with your hands - are they things that will make you qualified for Heaven or will they hold you back if the Rapture takes place today? If you have not been living holy, you are lucky that rapture has not occurred because if it had, you would either be in hell by now or left here on earth to face the Anti-Christ. If I were you, I would take the opportunity to repent now and begin to live holy. The Rapture is not something that you should toy with; it is a matter of eternity - an era without an end. Nothing should be too precious for you to leave so you can make it to Heaven. Jesus said in Mark8:36:

“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?”

If your hands will make you lose Heaven, it is better you cut them off than go to hell with two hands. Imagine that you manage to squeeze through the gate of Heaven, but it closes on one of your hands. You would have two options: either to cut off the hand and go in or to go back out with two good hands. Which would you take?

I am sure you would prefer to enter Heaven without that hand. In the same way, you should prefer to sacrifice the pleasure of spending stolen money, you should be able to discipline yourself from engaging in fornication or adultery and stop telling lies so that you can make it to Heaven. Nobody knows when the Rapture will take place or when they would die. Even if the trumpet does not sound today, are you sure you will
still be alive tomorrow? Remember, it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this is the judgement (Hebrews9:27).

KEY POINT:

Nothing should be too difficult for you to drop so as to make Heaven.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 37-39

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 24: TAKE MY LIFE, I AND LET IT BE.

1.       Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
*Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.       Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.       Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4.       Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5.       Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6.       Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
*SEEDS ???? OF DESTINY*

24th January, 2021.

Daily Devotional by Dr Pastor Paul Enenche.

*TOPIC: "KNOWING WHO YOU ARE".*

SCRIPTURE?: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: One of the greatest limitations of life is the ignorance of who you are.

?️: Sometime ago, I heard a story of an American shepherd: A cub (young lion) was found by the shepherd. The shepherd carried it and nurtured it among the sheepfold. The cub grew up and thought it was a sheep, so, it began to eat grass and move along with the sheep. So, the cub became a de-lionized sheep or sheepified lion.

Once in a while, a big lion would come to the sheepfold to pursue the sheep. And while the sheep would be running for their lives, the cub that grew in the midst of the sheep would also run from the bigger lion.

One day, the cub saw its face in the water and discovered that it looked exactly like the big lion that always came to chase them away along with the sheep.

On another occasion, the big lion came again and began to pursue the sheep as usual. While the sheep ran away, the cub (de-lionized sheep) refused to run from the big lion. The big lion began to play with the cub and discovered that it looked like itself. Eventually, the big lion moved with the cub from the sheepfold to the company of other lions to be trained on how to roar and tear flesh.

The lesson here is, one of the greatest limitations of life is the ignorance of who you are. This cub would have died as a sheep with the potential of a lion, if not that it discovered itself and was rescued by the bigger lion.

Therefore, make up your mind to know who you are.

Remember this?: "One of the greatest limitations of life is the ignorance of who you are."

*ASSIGNMENTS:*

*1. Look at your face in the mirror of God’s Word to know who you are.*

*2. Make up your mind to become who you are meant to be.*

PRAYER??: O Lord, I ask that You show me who I am. Unveil my possibilities and potentials. I receive the grace to become all that I was created to be, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: "ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 1)."

QUOTE: "You see, your relevance is a function of your learning". Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING?: Leviticus 25-Numbers 1.

AMAZING FACT?: Lions eat about 18 pounds of meat per day. That would be like a human eating more than 70 hamburgers.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD??️: You shall not die below your fullest potentials in Jesus’ Name.
                  *Good Morning*??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM