The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 21st January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 21ST JANUARY.

SEE BY THE WORD AND SPEAK ACCORDINGLY

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal (2 Corinthians 4:18).

We’re not supposed to be victims in the earth, but victors. But many Christians live as victims, as captives of adverse circumstances, because they neither see nor live by the Word. The adversities, pressures and difficulties of life aren’t a factor. Paul, in the preceding verse to our opening scripture, calls them “light affliction, which is but for a moment…."

In other words, to you, that problem or adverse circumstance may have been for ten years, but it’s subject to change, and guaranteed to work for you a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. How? The answer is what we read in our opening verse! Stop looking at your present physical condition; see the invisible.

When you see the invisible, the wilderness experience will end. See God doing great things in your life and through your life this year. See yourself prosperous, healthy, vibrant and strong. See yourself walking in victory and in the glory of God. See the picture, accept it, and speak accordingly. Consider the story of Abraham in Genesis 17. 

He took his gaze off what his physical senses dictated to him and looked at the invisible through the eyes of the spirit. He saw himself as the father of many, just as God had said.

The Apostle Paul, in Romans 4:17, explains to us that Abraham believed what God had said concerning him: “(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.”

This is the beginning of a new year; something you must do consciously and consistently every day is to boldly declare who you really are. Don’t speak failure; don’t speak defeat. Have the right vision. See from God’s perspective. Meditate on and declare His Word.

When you affirm what God has said about you, your soul will be adjusted to act that way. Whatever God has said about you, endorse it, believe it, and affirm it to yourself consistently (Hebrews 13:5-6). Consciously programme your life with the Word of God.

CONFESSION

I see myself making progress with giant strides; my path is that of the just that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. My focus is on the Lord and His Word; His Wisdom guides and rules my life. I see and walk in victory, health, prosperity and joy, now and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 5:7; Hebrews 12:2; 2 Corinthians 4:13

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 14:13-36 & Genesis 49-50

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 8:12-22 & Genesis 21

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I have an excellent mind; everything I do turns out right! I live in the will of God; guided, guarded, and propelled by wisdom. I am blessed with all things that pertain to life and godliness; for I am an heir of God’s blessings. 

Goodness and mercy are channeled towards me and the blessing of God’s Word has become a vital reality in my life! It has become a reality in my business, in my ministry, in my career, in my academic, in my home, and in all that concerns me. 

I am mightily blessed by the Spirit of God; thus, I am fruitful and productive in all areas of my life. Even now, the blessing of God is at work in me, causing me to increase from glory to glory, from grace to grace, from strength to strength, and I continually experience the victory of Christ in my life. Hallelujah! 

By the power of the Spirit of God, I’m continually moved to the next and higher levels of success. My way is paved by the Spirit; therefore, circumstances, men, materials, finances are fallen into place to cause me to move to next and greater levels of success. Hallelujah.

As I speak forth now, angels are dispatched on my behalf. None of my words fall to the ground without results. I bring forth excellence from my spirit today and always. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: 20201230_0922582.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 21ST JANUARY 2021

THEME: TAKING TERRITORIES.

MEMORISE:

“Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours : f r o m the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be” Deuteronomony 1:24

READ:  Deuteronomony1:22-25

22 For if ye shall diligently keep all these commandments which I command you, to do them, to love the Lord your God, to walk in all his ways, and to cleave unto him;

23 Then will the Lord drive out all these nations from before you, and ye shall possess greater nations and mightier than yourselves.

24 Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be.

25 There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the Lord your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.

But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me...  Daniel 10:13

In the kingdom of darkness, territories are allocated to princes - also called principalities. Regardless of this, God commands us to dominate the earth (Genesis 1:28). Thus, as Christians, we are to take charge of any territory we find ourselves in. It is sad however, that many live in bondage and fear of the devil within their territories. This should not be. Some have not been succeeding since they moved into a new environment. Don't be ignorant of the devices of the devil. Once a demon sees that you are ignorant, it will exploit that loophole and launch continuous attacks.

One of my sons who moved to a new apartment was once confronted by a wizard after his usual praise and prayers. The wizard threatened to kill him. My son ran to me and I followed him to his house. I asked for the direction of the wizard's house and he pointed it to me. I stretched my hand towards that direction and decreed a quit notice on the wizard in the name of Jesus. When I turned to leave, my son asked" Daddy, is that all?" I said " Yes, I have done what I came to do". Within seven days, a huge tree in the wizard's compound dried up and seven days after that, the wizard died.

Ephesians 1 :21 says you are seated at the right hand of Christ far above principalities and powers. If you do not exercise your power in Christ, the devil will make you tremble at his presence. You don't beg the devil, you issue decrees. I must warn you however about what happened to the seven sons of Sceva in Acts 19:13-16. If you are not standing strong in Christ and decide to face demons saying "As Adeboye taught us in the Open Heavens Devotional, I decree your quit notice in the name of Jesus", the demon will say" Jesus I know, Adeboye I know, who are you?'' God forbid that the devil uses you for food. Therefore, make sure that there is no sin in your Iife, ensure that you are a fervent Christian, filled with the Holy Ghost before you face any demon. You will be victorious, in the mighty name of Jesus.

KEY POINT:

Don’t be ignorant of the devices of the devil in your neighborhood.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 28

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 23: STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF CHRIST MY KING.

1.       Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

o   Refrain:
Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.

2.       Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3.       Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4.       Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5.       Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
List’ning every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
*Seeds ?????Of Destiny* 

_21 January 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: MAKING A DIFFERENCE* 

?️Beloved, making a difference is superior to making a living, and what you get out of life is not as important as what you give into life. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: What you get out of life is not as important as what you give into life.

I once heard a story about a man who was struggling with his phone trying to make an important call at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja, Nigeria. He looked responsible but for one reason or the other, his phone was not working. 

Fortunately, a young man saw him struggling with the phone and said to him, “Sir, do you want to make a call? You can use my phone.” The man gladly accepted, collected the phone, made the call and expressed his gratitude to the young man. Afterwards, he asked the young man what he does for a living and the young man told him that he is a computer network engineer; he does networking and other things related to the computer. The man was interested, and demanded for his details. That encounter landed the young man a contract worth billions of Naira, and that was only for giving up his little airtime.

Now, if the young man was thinking about himself alone, he would not have gotten the billion Naira job, but he saw an opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life, and immediately he dived into it, his turnaround was confirmed.

Beloved, making a difference is superior to making a living, and what you get out of life is not as important as what you give into life. 

*Remember this?* : What you get out of life is not as important as what you give into life.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Endeavour to make a difference in someone’s life today* .

*2. Determine to change the eternal destination of that sinner by winning him/her for Christ* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I am available. Please use me as a tool for impact in my generation, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? UNDERSTANDING DESTINY* 

*QUOTE* : When you live for yourself, you live like a slave but when you live beyond yourself, you live beyond your time.  Culled from “30 SECRETS TO THE TOP” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING:? Leviticus 11-14* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A whale’s heart beats only nine times a minute.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Receive the grace and the ability to make the difference in the lives of people in Jesus Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM