The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 19th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY.

THE WORD OF FAITH IN YOUR MOUTH

But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach (Romans 10:8).

The Word of God in your mouth is where the victory is. 2 Corinthians 4:13 says, “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak.” You’re a victor in Christ Jesus, and you maintain that victory by your faith-filled words. It makes no difference what happens around you, speak as a victor. Speak righteousness; speak success, glory and excellence.

Victors don’t talk fear, lack or weakness; they speak the wisdom of God: “Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world...But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery…” (1 Corinthians 2:6-7). Others may be griping over the darkness in today’s world, the decimation of global markets and world economies; none of these should move you, because you’re not of this world.

When men are cast down, you’re to say, “I’m lifted! The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; I have a goodly heritage; my prosperity is independent of circumstances.” That’s how victors talk; they respond to circumstances and situations with the Word; they say what God has said.

Hebrews 13:5-6 says, “…he hath said… So that we may boldly say….” If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of an ailment, for example, don’t voice the symptoms; declare healing and health. If you were feeling weak, declare strength; affirm that the life of God in you is superior, and therefore destroys and dispels every sickness, disease and pain from your body.

1 John 5:4 says, “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” Keep affirming your righteousness and triumphant life in Christ! Reign and rule over circumstances with the Word of faith in your mouth.

CONFESSION

My life is the revelation of the glory of God, the testimony of His grace and righteousness. I’m victorious always and in all things; fruitful, productive and effective in the ministry of the Gospel. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Mark 11:22-23; Joshua 1:8

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 13:24-43 & Genesis 44-45

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 7:21-29 & Genesis 19

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God is the One at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. He has made me a conduit of divine blessings. 

I am mightily blessed by the Lord and He has made me a vent for His grace, mercies, wisdom, glory, and power, to the praise of His majesty. His light shines through me today, ever so brightly, and His power is manifest to bring succour, delight, and joy to many in my world today.

I am powered by the Spirit of God to daily reveal Christ with my life, manifesting His righteousness, and the glories of the Kingdom! God’s power in me is activated to bring forth blessings and miracles today.

My life is characterized with the demonstration of Christ’s resurrected power! There’s life in my body! There’s life in my family! There’s life in my job! There’s life in my business and in everything that concerns me! 

I live triumphantly in, and by the power of the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah! I see differently; for the eyes of my understanding are enlightened to see God’s goodness on everything. Even now, I see God’s boundless blessings on everything that concerns me. Hallelujah.[/url]

[url=https://www.affirmation-train.org/my-feet-and-a-light-unto-my-path/]Eternal life is at work in me. I am full of life; my entire being is inundated with divine life and energy. I’ve passed from death unto life. I am the glory of God, a life-giver, and dispenser of eternal verities! Hallelujah!

My path is illuminated by the light of God’s Word; therefore, I do not lack direction. I am an answer from God. Everywhere I go, I am relevant because I am loaded with divine wisdom and insight to provide the right answers to questions, and solutions to problems. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2021.

THEME: MCY: FAMILY TIES.

MEMORISE:

If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.  Luke 14:26

READ:  Matthew 10:35-38

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

The 'F' in our equation for Resistance in the "Mathematics of Christ in You” (MCY) series that we started on January 11, stands for Family Ties. As difficult as it sounds, if Christ is going to operate freely in you, some family ties would have to suffer, as we see in todays' memory verse. What Jesus was saying is that your love for Him, relative to what you feel for your family, should be incomparable. When God told Abraham to sacrifice his son who he loved, Abraham wasted no time in trying to do so. Of course, God only wanted to find out what Abraham's choice would be if he had to choose between Him and his son.

I once had a similar experience. As the youngest and only male child of my mother, I had a close relationship with her. Before I met Christ, I would always spend Christmas with her. However, after joining the Redeemed Christian Church of God and becoming a Pastor, I had to spend my Christmas instead at the Christ The Redeemer's Congress. One particular year, we were going to have the programme at ljebu lgbo, Nigeria. Since I would not be around during Christmas, I decided to visit my mother on December 23rd to tell her I would see her after the programme. On getting there, l found that she was dying. I was in a dilemma; the programme had to start in two days. I was one of the organizers yet no one in the Church knew where I had gone, and there were no mobile phones in those days. It was a difficult choice, but I said to my mother "You know I love you and would love to stay by your side, but I have to go because Jesus is calling". Thank God for good mothers, she made it easy for me. She said My son, I understand. I can already see your involvement with Jesus Christ". She then prayed for me. I thought it was going to be our last conversation; it turned out to be a test by God because she lived for another eleven years.

From the report I received, even before I got to ljebu lgbo, she had recovered. God wanted to find out who I would choose if I had to make a decision between Him and my mother who I loved so much.

Nothing, not even family ties should come between you and God.

KEY POINT:

God must come first in every aspect of your life. Nothing, not even Family ties should be placed before Him.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 21-23

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 12: IN CHRIST ALONE.

In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone! - who took on flesh,
Fullness of God in helpless babe.
This gift of love and righteousness,
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay,
Light of the world by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me,
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.
*Seeds????? Of Destiny*

_19 January 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: INFORMATION – THE PATHWAY OF TRANSFORMATION* 

?️Where you are now is a product of what you have learnt before now. If you knew better, you would act better and become better. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: To be informed is to be transformed; and to be uninformed is to be deformed.

Earlier in our studies, we saw two pathways to excellence and distinction. We saw that to end in excellence, one must make the right decision and pay attention to details.

Today, we shall look at yet another pathway to excellence and distinction, which is the possession of quality information.

Please, note that access to quality information determines the quality of life you live. We only behave to the best of our knowledge. Nobody can behave better than what they know or the information at their disposal. What you know determines what you show. To know more is to show more. The reason why many people are where they are is because of what they know. You cannot live your life higher than your level of information or revelation.

It is quality information that sponsors excellence and distinction. When we say that a person failed an examination, it does not mean that the person did not write anything at all in the examination but the information he supplied could not make him pass the examination. 

On the other hand, when we say that someone got distinction in an examination, it means that the person supplied distinction quality of information.

Information also determines transformation. People behave to the best of their knowledge. Where you are now is a product of what you have learnt before now. If you knew better, you would act better and become better. The difference between a roadside mechanic and a mechanical engineer who graduated from the university is information. To be informed is to be transformed; and to be uninformed is to be deformed.

Therefore, make up your mind to live better by acquiring better information.

*Remember this* ?: To be informed is to be transformed; and to be uninformed is to be deformed.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to possess quality information in order to realise quality and excellent destiny* .

*2. Study the Word of God always and acquaint yourself with relevant revelation for transformation* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I ask for the appetite for quality information. Give me access to quality revelation so I can fulfil destiny Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??THE PATHWAY OF EXCELLENCE (PART 3).* 

*QUOTE* : The difference in information is what creates the difference in mentality. That is knowledge. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING:? Leviticus 1-5.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Dogs have sweat glands in between their paws.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Receive fresh light today that would produce fresh shift in your life in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM