The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 18th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 18TH JANUARY.

THE GLORIOUS RESULT OF HIS SUFFERING

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue (2 Peter 1:3).

The Christian is called into a life of glory and excellence. He’s the fruit of Christ’s suffering. The Bible talks about the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow (1 Peter 1:11). You’re the glory He foresaw, for which He endured the Cross and despised the shame (Hebrews 12:2). You’re the glorious result of His suffering.

Jesus Christ is the effulgence of the Father’s glory; the express image of His Person (Hebrews 1:3). And that’s exactly what He’s made you, for the Bible says as He is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17). He said, “And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one” (John 17:22). Live with this consciousness every day!

2 Corinthians 3:18 explains it some more. It lets us know that the Word of God is a mirror: “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” A mirror reflects whatever is set before it. If you stood in front of a mirror, you’d see your own reflection. The Word of God is a mirror, and the image of you that it reflects is “the glory of God”; that’s who you really are!

You’ve been glorified with Jesus. You have His life and His righteousness now, with the same Holy Spirit who raised Him from death, at work in you. 

This is huge! God chose you to show forth His praises and manifest His glory in the earth: “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light” (1 Peter 2:9).

PRAYER

Thank you Father, for I’ve been brought out of sin, sickness, disease, depression, poverty, frustrations and everything associated with Satan and darkness, into your eternal glory—where I shine and reign gloriously in life by grace, through righteousness. My journey is one of glory, triumph, success and prosperity. Glory to your Name 
forever!

FURTHER STUDY

1 Peter 2:9 AMPC; Romans 8:16-17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 13:1-23 & Genesis 42-43

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 7:13-20 & Genesis 18

#TALKINGSESSION 

Righteous Father, You have set me over the nations and over the kingdoms, to proclaim Your goodness and declare Your faithfulness to the ends of the earth.

Your righteousness is established in the nations, and the Gospel of Christ prevails and is glorified in all the earth. I thank You for blessing me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places, in Christ Jesus. 

I don’t lack anything good because all things are mine. Thank You, Lord, for You have the right people to help me, at the right time, and in the right places. I belong to Christ; therefore, I am the seed of Abraham and an heir according to the promise.

I am Christ’s extension in the earth, His outstretched arm to a dying and hurting world. I unveil His blessings and dispense His goodness, wisdom, and love; I am His light in a dark world. Hallelujah! 

I am the living tabernacle of Almighty God; wherever I go, God goes; He lives in every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood. Nothing of darkness is in me. 

NO sickness, disease, or infirmity can lodge in me. I cut out any disease-germ or growth that tries to attach itself to my body, in the Name of Jesus, and I continually glorify God in my spirit and my body as I walk in divine health today and always.

I am indestructible and can do all things through Christ who strengthens me from within, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 18TH JANUARY 2021.

THEME: MCY: BITTERNESS.

MEMORISE:

For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:  Matthew 6:14

READ:  Mark 11:23-26

23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

We have been treating the "Mathematics of Christ in You" (MCY) since January 11. The 'B' in our equation for Resistance stands for Bitterness. If you refuse to forgive those who have offended you, you are only multiplying your suffering because the fellow who offended you, is going on with his or her life yet you are suffering spiritually. It is like stopping to rant at someone who sped past your car at a traffic light you are only delaying yourself further. I quickly forgive those who offend me because I don't want to get myself into trouble. I cannot allow bitterness to disconnect me from God. Hebrews 12:15 says:

"Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;"

Unforgiveness can defile you and lead to some very serious sicknesses too. There was a man who was bloating. The doctors could not find anything wrong, so he came to the Church. God revealed that the man had some restitutio even evenn to make. We eventually found that this man chose not to forgive his son- in-law.
When he was going to give out his daughter in marriage, he made the young man promise to take good care of her. Unfortunately, the boy started beating the wife. Her father pleaded with him, but things only got worse. One day, the husband fired a gun at his wife but missed narrowly. That was when the man asked his daughter to leave finally; however, he swore to never forgive the boy and to deal with him.

The man was told that he had to forgive, and in fact. according to Matthew 18:15 he had to be the one to go to the son-in-Iaw. The man went because he wanted to be healed. As he reached his son-in-law's house, the young man tried to escape. The man however said I have not come to fight I have come to beg you. I have forgiven you and I want you to do the same". As they hugged and wept, the man who had been bloat suddenly reduced in size to such an extent that his wedding ring dropped from his finger to the ground. He was healed.

Forgive, so you can be free.

KEY POINT:

Stop punishing yourself; forgive everyone who has offended you.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 17-20

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 28: WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS.

1.       What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

2.       Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged—
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

3.       Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.

4.       Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.
*Seeds ?????Of Destiny* 

_18 January 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: LIVING FOR IMPACT* 

?️Living to impact and add value to people’s lives, is living to eliminate the frustrations and confrontations in their lives.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption: Acts 13:36

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Living to impact and add value to people’s lives, is living to eliminate the frustrations and confrontations in their lives.

Sometime ago, I met a classmate of mine, and as we were talking, I asked after his welfare and how his wife and children were doing. He told me, “I am not married”. I was shocked and exclaimed, what!

I want you to know that at the time we met, my biological children were already in the university. Now, one of my children had already graduated, but this friend of mine was not yet married as at the time we spoke. When I asked him why he was not yet married, he told me that he had fixed a date for his wedding but the money he was expecting did not come, so he postponed the wedding. 

I told him to re-fix another wedding date and bring the wedding bill to me. So, by the grace of God, we met the needs of the wedding and additionally, I ensured that he was not only just going to be wedded but also profitably engaged and have a source of livelihood to feed his wife and children. This is because if he is married and there is no money to feed his wife and children, there will be problem. So, he was empowered.

Beloved, living to impact and add value to people’s lives is living to eliminate the frustrations and confrontations in their lives. 

Today, I counsel you to make a conscious determination to add colour and value to people’s lives. 

*Remember this* ?: Living to impact and add value to people’s lives, is living to eliminate the frustrations and confrontations in their lives.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to live a life of impact* .

*2. Do not live aimlessly* .

*PRAYER* ??: I receive the grace to live a life of impact, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? MAKING THE MOST OF LIFE.* 

*QUOTE* : You will get to understand that it is only people that will not go far, that work only in the day. High impact people work day and night. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr. Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING:? Exodus 36-40.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: The ostrich has two toes on each foot which gives it greater speed.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD??️* : Grace to impact your world is released upon you in this season in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*
_*???Morning Dew Special Edition?*_

_*?KADUNA-Nigeria, West Africa?*_
_*Monday, 18th January, 2021*_
????☕??️???????‍♀️??‍♂️?‍??‍???‍???‍???‍♀️??‍♂️??‍♀️??‍♂️????‍♀️️?️???

*_?( A Call for Holiness??)_*

*_?️"But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct,"~( 1 Peter 1:15, NKJV)_*
?
?
⛩️
_*✍?As we’ve already discovered, holiness simply means separated to God. It’s what you do with your life day by day. It’s ordering your conduct according to the Word of God and the promptings of the Holy Spirit. If you’re separated to God, you will obey His Word—not just some of the time, and not just by obeying some of His commandments, but all the time, obeying all His commandments to the best of your ability.*_

_*If you are living separated to God, disconnected from darkness, you will stand out and be distinguished. Many people are born again, but they never disconnect from their old lives. They never spend enough time hearing from God, reading the Word for themselves, praying, or learning how to listen to the Holy Spirit within themselves—teaching them how to be separate from the world. As a result, they never change on the outside. But the change on the outside is what enables you to walk free. It’s when you change on the outside that you experience the blessings of God. When you change on the outside, you experience all that God provided for you when He saved you. That’s when you will walk in holiness.*_

_*Obeying the Word is the same today as it has always been. Sin hasn’t changed; God’s commandments haven’t changed. The world, society and what is deemed acceptable is always changing. For example, it used to be scandalous to get a divorce. But hearts have hardened, and over time, it has become more and more acceptable—even in some Church. Well, just because things are viewed differently in the world doesn’t mean the Word of God has changed. So, to live a holy life, we don’t go by what the world says is good and right. We don’t call evil good and good evil ( Isaiah 5:20 ). We keep ourselves on God’s side of the line—obeying His Word. When you follow God’s Word, He will manifest Himself to you, and blessings will overtake you!*_

_*As Cosmas Ilechukwu once says, "Nothing unloving advance the interest of God's kingdom." What a Word! So, we keep ourselves on God’s side of the line of walking in love by continually putting the Word in our eyes, in our ears, day by day, letting God speak to us, listening to His correction and instruction, and letting the Word of God prosper our souls. If you aren’t hearing God correct you—you aren’t listening! He will always be correcting you and telling you how to come higher and higher. Your obedience to His Word is an act of holiness, but only if it is motivated by love ( 1 Corinthians 13:3 ). So, be sure your heart is right when you act on the Word.*_

_*In conclusion, when you disconnect from the world, flee from temptation and obey the Word of God, you will be living a holy life motivated by the love of God. Holiness doesn’t happen to anyone by accident. It requires a decision of the will. Make that decision today.*_

*?While reading this devotional if you have not receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior say this prayer: "Heavenly Father,  I believe with all my heart that Jesus Christ, is the Son of the living God. I believe He died for my sin and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”*

_*It's me saying: you're greatly loved and appreciated!*_

_*Shalom?*_

_*?Goodmorning highly esteemed distinguished ladies & gentlemen: Its promises to be an awesome New Week loaded with the Miraculous ? for you and loved ones! The pandemic is defeated with the blood of the Lamb & through the words of our Testimonies! The LORD will supply your need according to His riches in Glory, "He Says"...Watch out?: the glory of the later shall exceed the former as you stay faithful to His Word??*_

*(Adverts)*
*??️Consultant: [Archi-Built Concept (Nig) Ltd] E-mail?Archibuiltconcept2020@gmail.com* *Call/Inbox:???* *+2348036534062*
*+2348051388206*

*?ANNOUNCEMENT?️?️???????*
_*☦️?CRM-World Congress Coming Soon In August, 2021, Pray, prepare & Plan to Attend?️??*_

_*?⛪CRM-Family  Kaduna State Chapter: Specially Invites You To Our Services??*_

*✅Wednesdays: 5: 30pm [Word Exposition]*
*✅Thursdays: (Koyarsuwan Littafin-Mai Tsarki: 5:30pm)*
*✅Fridays: 5:30pm [Miracle Hour ]*
*✅Sunday: 9:00am @NO:1 Libya Street Off Egypt Road, By Narayi Junction, Behind Space 2000, Barnawa, Kaduna South, KADUNA, Nigeria??.*

_*⛪Greetings From All Of Us @CRM-Family  Worldwide??*_

_*Jesus Is Lord✅*_

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM