The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 17th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

SUNDAY 17TH JAN 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: RECOGNIZING OUR AUTHORITY IN HIS NAME

And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:6).

There’s so much that we can do when we take advantage of our authority and dominion in Christ. Too many Christians have been too quiet about many things, living as though they’re victims in life; no! Take charge; you’re in office.

You’re seated with Christ in the place of power, in the position of authority; you have His dominion; it’s yours by right; so, use it! Make things right in your life, in your home, in your ministry, job, business, city, nation, etc., using the Name of Jesus. That Name is greater than every government, or institution, name or title that could be conferred, both in this world and in the world to come.

Jesus Christ is LORD over all, and the God of all flesh. With this knowledge, you can, and should, put a stop to the uprisings, wars, epidemics, wickedness, perils, and havocs the devil concocts and attempts to wreak around the world. Putting a stop to these things is simple: Use the authority and power of His Name in prayer!

The Message translation gives an excellent rendering of Ephesians 1:20-22. It says, “…God raised him from death and set him on a throne in deep heaven, in charge of running the universe, everything from galaxies to governments, no name and no power exempt from his rule. And not just for the time being, but forever. He is in charge of it all, has the final word on everything….” This is extraordinary.

However, He’s not in charge and ruling if you do nothing. The way He runs the earth and sets things in order is through us, the Church. We’re His seed, prolonging His days; He rules through us. When you speak, it’s Him speaking. When you take action against the forces of darkness and wickedness in your nation, that’s Him taking an action.

Satan has no chance if you’d recognise and take advantage of your position and ability in Christ—the glory and power you wield in His Name! Even now, use that authority! Declare in the Name of Jesus, the specific changes you want in any area of your life and you’ll have a testimony. Blessed be God!

CONFESSION

I’m seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all the hardships, troubles, perils and corrupting influences in the world. I dominate and triumph over circumstances today. Christ reigns and rules through me; His dominion and righteousness are expressed through me. Blessed be His Name forever.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 2:5-6 AMPC
Even when we were dead (slain) by [our own] shortcomings and trespasses, He made us alive together in fellowship and in union with Christ; [He gave us the very life of Christ Himself, the same new life with which He quickened Him, for] it is by grace (His favor and mercy which you did not deserve) that you are saved (delivered from judgment and made partakers of Christ’s salvation). 6 And He raised us up together with Him and made us sit down together [giving us joint seating with Him] in the heavenly sphere [by virtue of our being] in Christ Jesus (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

Philippians 2:9-10
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 12:22-50 & Genesis 40-41

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 7:1-12 & Genesis 17

#TALKINGSESSION 

Thank You, dear Father, for giving me a life of greatness and excellence; I make great things happen in my life and the lives of others, through the power of Your Word, and the ability of the Holy Spirit in me.

As I study Your Word, I see my greatness and triumphant life! I go forth in Your wisdom to accomplish great things for Your Kingdom. The Gospel is my priority, and my heart is open to opportunities for its spread in my world and beyond. 

I declare that the hearts of men and women around the world be made ready to receive the message for their salvation. I am commissioned with the message of the Gospel of Christ, and the Word of righteousness is like fire, shut up in my bones!

I am dispensing His light, and expressing the life and nature of Christ in my world! Therefore, darkness and all the activities of the evil one are dispelled in my world as I reflect God’s glory everywhere! 

The ability of the Spirit has been granted me to preach the Gospel of Christ to the lost. Today, I declare a mighty harvest of souls as the Gospel is taught and preached around the world! 

God’s Word prevails mightily in the hearts of the unconverted, destroying religious barriers and eliminating the wrong mindsets, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 17TH JANUARY 2021

THEME: MCY: LUST II.

MEMORISE:

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 1 Corinthians 6:18

READ:  Judges 16: 4-20
4 And it came to pass afterward, that he loved a woman in the valley of Sorek, whose name was Delilah.

5 And the lords of the Philistines came up unto her, and said unto her, Entice him, and see wherein his great strength lieth, and by what means we may prevail against him, that we may bind him to afflict him; and we will give thee every one of us eleven hundred pieces of silver.

6 And Delilah said to Samson, Tell me, I pray thee, wherein thy great strength lieth, and wherewith thou mightest be bound to afflict thee.

7 And Samson said unto her, If they bind me with seven green withs that were never dried, then shall I be weak, and be as another man.

8 Then the lords of the Philistines brought up to her seven green withs which had not been dried, and she bound him with them.

9 Now there were men lying in wait, abiding with her in the chamber. And she said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he brake the withs, as a thread of tow is broken when it toucheth the fire. So his strength was not known.

10 And Delilah said unto Samson, Behold, thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: now tell me, I pray thee, wherewith thou mightest be bound.

11 And he said unto her, If they bind me fast with new ropes that never were occupied, then shall I be weak, and be as another man.

12 Delilah therefore took new ropes, and bound him therewith, and said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And there were liers in wait abiding in the chamber. And he brake them from off his arms like a thread.

13 And Delilah said unto Samson, Hitherto thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: tell me wherewith thou mightest be bound. And he said unto her, If thou weavest the seven locks of my head with the web.

14 And she fastened it with the pin, and said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awaked out of his sleep, and went away with the pin of the beam, and with the web.

15 And she said unto him, How canst thou say, I love thee, when thine heart is not with me? thou hast mocked me these three times, and hast not told me wherein thy great strength lieth.

16 And it came to pass, when she pressed him daily with her words, and urged him, so that his soul was vexed unto death;

17 That he told her all his heart, and said unto her, There hath not come a razor upon mine head; for I have been a Nazarite unto God from my mother's womb: if I be shaven, then my strength will go from me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man.

18 And when Delilah saw that he had told her all his heart, she sent and called for the lords of the Philistines, saying, Come up this once, for he hath shewed me all his heart. Then the lords of the Philistines came up unto her, and brought money in their hand.

19 And she made him sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him.

20 And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the Lord was departed from him.

A hungry and thirsty fellow is one who is desperate for food and water. Have you ever seen someone who has been stranded on a desert for a whole month? If he sees water anywhere, he would do anything, and I mean anything, to drink it. The same applies to a person who has been deprived of food for many
days. In the same vein, God expects us to hunger and thirst for righteousness. He expects us to desperately pursue righteousness. Jesus gave a parable in Matthew 13:44-46 that the kingdom of God is like a man who found treasure in a field and went to sell all that he had so he could buy that field and
own the treasure. Psalm 63:1 says:

"... My soul thirsts for you, my flesh yearns for You, In a dry and weary land where there is no water."

You should be willing to give up anything just to remain righteous. The reverse is the case these days; people are very quick to sacrifice their righteousness in order to gain some pleasures of this world.

Don't deceive yourself with contemporary Christianity. If you are not desperately hungry to live a holy life, you become easy meat for the devil. You need to be desperate enough to cut off your right hand if that hand is going to cause you to sin (Matthew 5:30). In other words, if social media is the means through which immoral thoughts get into your mind, then you must be ready to delete those social media apps from your phone. If you are lusting after your secretary, then you must be ready to let go of such a person. If being a staff in that organization causes you to stain your garment of holiness, then resign! Only the violent can take the kingdom of God and they must take it by force. Don't be afraid to be asked why you pursue this Jesus so much. Fear of what people may say will make many lose their righteousness and consequently, the kingdom of God. You must hunger and thirst for righteousness at all times.

KEY POINT:

Flee every appearance of the lust of the flesh!

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 34-36

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 29: WHAT CAN WASH AWAY MY STAIN?

1 What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

Refrain:
O precious is the flow
that makes me white as snow;
no other fount I know;
nothing but the blood of Jesus.

2 For my pardon this I see:
For my cleansing this my plea:

3 Nothing can for sin atone:
Naught of good that I have done:

4 This is all my hope and peace:
This is all my righteousness:
————————
Remember: 'There Is No Problem Without Solution; Jesus Is The Solution  To All Problems.
————————
*Seeds????? Of Destiny* 

_17 January 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING DILIGENCE* 

?️The person who does not pay attention to details will not amount to anything great in life.  

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men. Proverbs 22:29

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The person who does not pay attention to details will not amount to anything great in life.  

It has been established that diligence is key to eminence, prominence and excellence. To be diligent is to go up in life.

*Now, the question is, what is diligence? Here we shall look at diligence a bit further.* 

*1. Diligence is paying attention to details.* 

Diligence is insistence that details are not ignored. It is thoroughness or conscientiousness in duty. The one who overlooks things must end up being a mediocre person. The person who does not pay attention to details will not amount to anything great in life. (Proverbs 27:23).

*2. Diligence is thought-fullness (Proverbs 21:9).*  

Diligence is the involvement of thought in work. There are people who work mindlessly but the diligent put their mind to work. Diligence is the avoidance of mindlessness and thoughtlessness. 

So, diligent people are thoughtful people. They think before they act. They think well before they speak and by the time they have spoken and acted, they leave people thinking.

*3. Diligence is industriousness (Proverbs 10:4).* 

A diligent person is a hard worker. To be diligent is to refuse to be lazy. Diligence is energetic existence. It is confronting your task with all the energy you possess. It is living on the edge and not sleeping throughout life.

Beloved, success is a product of hard work and not hard sleep. So refuse to be lazy.

*Remember this* ?: The person who does not pay attention to details will not amount to anything great thing in life.  

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Refuse to neglect or ignore details in all that you do.* 

*2. Make up your mind to put your thought in what you do.* 

*3. Be a productive hard worker* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I receive the grace not to neglect or ignore details in what I do. Help me to be thoughtful, and to work hard productively, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??THE PATHWAY OF EXCELLENCE (PART 3).* 

*QUOTE* : Excellence is a choice. Make the choice to deliver excellence at all cost. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING:? Exodus 31-35.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: If you cut off a snail’s eye, it will grow a new one.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Every spell of indolence in life be broken in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ☘️?*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM