The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 17th October
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (OCTOBER PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*THE NEW BIRTH AND ETERNAL LIFE .*

Tuesday, October 17th .
Pastor Chris

_*For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).*_

Our opening verse, though a very popular verse in the Bible, isn’t fully understood and appreciated by many. It says anybody who believes in Jesus should not perish, but have everlasting life. That’s a spiritual decree. If you believe in Jesus, you’re automatically severed or separated from those that should perish; you’re not numbered amongst them. In addition, you receive something: eternal life; the very life and nature of God.

2 Corinthians 5:17 says, _*“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”*_ When you come to Christ, you receive salvation, and are baptized into Him. He becomes your abode, and in Him, you’re a new creature, a new species of being; old things have passed away, and all things have become new.

You’re not the same person you used to be; you’re a new man, a new being in Christ Jesus! Your human life was supplanted by eternal life, the life and nature of God. Your body now houses a new type of life; this life in you makes you indestructible and supernatural, being the very life of God. John underscores this fact when he says, _*“And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son”*_ (1 John 5:11).

The new birth and eternal life are present-hour realities of the Gospel. If you’re born again, you have eternal life. It’s not a promise; you have it in you now. If you don’t know about it, you’ll never put it to work; you’ll be living the human life even though you have a divine life. Be conscious of the divine life in you, and enjoy its riches and benefits. 1 John 5:13 says, _*“These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life....”*_

*PRAYER*

*Heavenly Father, I thank you for sending Jesus to die for me, that I may have eternal life! I declare that this life is working in every fibre of my being, repelling sickness, disease, infirmity, death, poverty and everything that’s inconsistent with the provisions of the Gospel, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 John 5:11-12* And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. *||*

*||* *1 Peter 1:23* Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. *||*

*||* *Romans 6:4* Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* 2 Thessalonians 2:1-17,
Jeremiah 1-2

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* John 6:22-29,
2 Kings 3

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 17TH OCTOBER.
I affirm that life is not a mystery unto me. I am blessed with divine wisdom and knowledge. I am so blessed by the Spirit of God and that blessing has brought precision and excellence into my life, enabling me to do the right thing always. I am an heir of God; I am born into an untold blessing, and my spirit is opened continually to the truth. My eyes are focused on God, and every part of my life is flooded with divine light. I can never walk in darkness or confusion because the true light that lightens every man's world shines in my heart. Hallelujah. The blessing of the Lord has multiplied in my life, and my capacity to achieve more feats for the Kingdom has increased. Now, more than ever, I take advantage of this blessings to do exploits for the Kingdom of God. I am edified; my spirit is lifted to function from a vantage position of boldness, audacity, and victory in Christ Jesus. I don’t struggle, but enjoy unstoppable growth and progress as I receive guidance and light from the Lord. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
•JOIN US
https://theinnercitymission.ngo/
endchildpovertynow/?dept=affirm
•READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM