The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
See nine (9) dos and donts while going for a teaching job interview in Nigeria
There exists some criteria you are expected to meet while undergoing a teaching interview in Nigeria. Some things you don't notice are put into accounts. Here are some dos and donts.
1. Dress code. This is really important. You should dress corporate. Thou who sag their pair of trousers, boobs saggers, to you I speak. Leave the you-lifestyle behind, appear formal.

2. Manner of approach. Do you know how to the the 'sir-ma' thing? Try as much as possible to address your every sentence affixed with a 'sir' or 'ma.' Use the modal auxiliary 'may' in asking questions; 'may I ask few questions, said?'
In conclusion, seem grateful, thank them for their time; 'it's been great discussing with you ma, do have a lovely day.'
3. Collocation, rules of concord, and misuse of tenses. If you are having problems with any of these, do read, read, and read again. You may also want to read our article on twenty wrong expressions misused and twenty-eight collocations misused by Nigerians. Use your tenses well. Don't try to be grandiloquent (without a job?). Thirdly, the rules of concord!
- A singular subject, a singular verb; a plural subject, a plural verb.
- Indefinite pronouns take singular verbs.
- Rules of proximity or likeness.
- Collective concord.

These rules are first and all other rules are below. Study them, so you don't use 'they doesn't know me.'
4. Are you listening? Just do much of the listening even if you are talkative. Answer only when you are asked questions.
5. You must knock at the door. Don't just barge in. Is this your house?[Image: sad.gif]
6. Don't sit until you are asked to. This is a formal procedure you must observe.
7. Be moderate. While asked if you have teaching experience before, don't lie. Yes, don't lie. If you do, surely you must be asked why you left or your reasons for no longer working there, instead of criticizing the latter school, place your view on positivity. Tell them how you would love to explore your taste for education and stop always self-proclaiming yourself erudite. Your nativity is important. Don't think a lie, be real, tell where you originate from, your real age, and present your CV (be it oral or written).
8. Be creative. May I know you please? 'My name is(not my names are) Richie Jay, I'm from dash-dash local government area of Abia State, I am the dash--dash issue of my parent. I fluent the English, Igbo and Yoruba Language. I am a Christian. I acquired a higher national diploma and rank of a dash-dash as a military personnel at the Nigerian Army Institute of Technology and Environmental Study (NAITES), Markurdi, of which, I obtained...and am looking forward to being one of the members of the staff in school, sir. '
9. You are expected to write a formal letter. The supposed submitted formal letters these days are news papers. You can imagine![Image: rolleyes.gif]I was proof-reading one 'application for the position of a sale's boy' letter and saw sth like 'I am an o'level student with big results and i shall want to work in your company to show you my talent.' Abeg, talent kwa? What is this mbok?[Image: sad.gif]

So, dear applicant, it's all about your creativity, remember, no matter how the eyes see, it can't see the ears - Richie
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital (BDTH) Latest Job Recruitment (23 Positions) Edoman 0 2,011 07-16-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  General Electric Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) Edoman 0 1,938 07-14-2018, 08:36 PM
  Amaiden Energy Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (10 Positions) Edoman 0 1,934 07-13-2018, 10:12 PM
  Elizade University Academic And Non-teaching Staff Job Recruitment (33 Positions Edoman 0 1,214 07-12-2018, 06:59 PM
  General Electric Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) Edoman 0 1,133 06-29-2018, 08:43 PM
  Primus Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment (21 Positions) Edoman 0 1,299 06-29-2018, 01:53 PM
  University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Internship Recruitment (9 Positions) Edoman 0 1,148 06-23-2018, 10:25 PM
  Vacancies At Jumia Nigeria (7 Positions) Edoman 0 1,195 06-23-2018, 12:14 PM