The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos
Quote:An 11-year-girl was on Thursday raped to death in Lagos.

Five suspects have been arrested by police in connection with the incident.

It was gathered that the victim, Favour Okechukwu, was gang-raped until she died in a shack in the Power Line area of Ejigbo community.

Sources said the assault on the 11-year-old may have started on Wednesday afternoon and ended about 6am on Thursday when she reportedly passed away.

The incident was reported at Ejigbo Police Station where sources said five men have been arrested, including the owner of the shack where the body was discovered.

President, International Charitable Initiative for Girl Child and Women Development Foundation (ICI-WODEF), Mrs Helen Ibeji told The Nation that the girl came back from school on Wednesday and was asked by her mother to buy a carton of sausages, the last time the girl was seen alive. Ibeji said when the girl did not return from from the errand, her parents started looking for her.

Her body was found in the shack stark naked.

It was gathered that police invited officials of the Lagos State DNA & Forensic Centre (LSD&FC) who took the body away for forensic analysis.

Chairman of Ejigbo council Mudashiru Obe expressed shock and sadness over the incident when he visited the scene.

Obe and Ibeji have appealed to security agencies to fish out the perpetrators of the crime and bring them to book.

https://thenationonlineng.net/five-suspects-rape-11-year-old-to-death-in-lagos/

[Image: 12443738_rapevictim600x375_jpeg54aaea9e0...3c44171dab]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
#JusticeforFavour: 13 year old girl allegedly raped to death in Lagos

[Image: 5f774dc37d553.PNG]

The police in Lagos state have arrested a man for allegedly raping 13-year-old girl, Favour Okechukwu, pictured above, to death in the Ejigbo area of the state on Wednesday, September 30.

According to a statement released by the spokesperson of the state police command, SP Olumuyiwa Adejobi, Favour was sent on an errand by her mother to go and buy a carton of Gala for her at Olanrewaju street, Ejigbo at about 8.30pm.

Quote:''When Favor did not return on time, a search party was raised to look for her, till when her father came back from work and himself started looking for the girl.  Later information got to them that a girl had been raped to death at No.4, Olanrewaju street Ejigbo. On getting there, the body of  Favor Okechukwu was found dead in a room that belongs to one Ajom  Brimcewil Tabi at No.4, Olanrewaju street, Ejigbo, Lagos. The body was found stark naked with blood flowing out of her private part. '' Adejobi said

The spokesperson added that the said Brimcewil Tabi has been arrested and is currently in detention. He stated that the state Commissioner of police, Hakeem Odumosu, has ordered a thorough Investigation into the case. 

Meanwhile, actress Hilda Dokubu has taken to social media to demanded justice for Favour. A post shared by her on her IG page reads
Quote:''On the 30th Sept 2020, about 3pm, Favour was gang-raped to death around Ejigbo area, Lagos State. She would have been 12 years on the 21st October.

On the day Favour was raped, she was running errands for her nursing mother. Upon gang-raping her to a state of unconsciousness, the boys engaged a quack nurse to check her. @wrahpnigeria led @actionaidnigeria to meet with her parents today.

Whist we cannot confirm if the nurse administered any treatment on her, @ActionAidNigeria will ensure the quack nurse, the young men and all others involved in this dastard act are brought to book. We will ensure #Justice4Favour.

Our daughters MUST feel safe to walk on the street. @actionaidnigeria will continue to work with relevant stakeholders to make our cities, our nation safe for women and girls.

#Justice4Favour #SafeCities #EndRape #StandToEndRape

What is all this? Why? why? why?
I promised myself to stay extremely joyful the rest of the year, especially this month of my birth! But this is so depressing! This is deep seated wickedness!

I know why I am tagged on this post and yes we all need to stand up against RAPE and all forms of gender based violence and abuse
They must pay for the gruesome murder of this child.

I join @Actionaid in the call for #justiceforfavour''
[Image: 5f7752bf7e45b.PNG]
[Image: icon_share.png]
b
Quote:
VIDEO: I begged her to wake up but she didn’t respond — Mother of 11yr-old-girl raped to death laments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd6aDucgsWU

An 11year old girl, Favour Okechukwu, was gang-raped to death in Ejigbo area of Lagos with the perpetrators on the run.

The deceased, a Junior Secondary School 3 student was sent on an errand by her mother, by 3 p.m.

She was said to have been lured into a building on Olarewaju street, where four men took turns to rape her. She was suspected to have been gaged in the process, apparently to avoid raising that alarm.

Her devastating mother who was still trying to come to terms with the crude reality of her daughter’s demise could not speak with Saturday Vanguard.

But her father who managed to speak, betrayed his emotion as he narrated how he found her corpse.

Hear him, ” I was shocked when my wife said Favour hadn’t returned from where she was to collect a carton of the gala(snack) because it was unusual of her to stay long outside. I went to three of her classmate’s houses to look for her but they all said they didn’t see her. I was walking like a mad man, asking everyone I saw about her whereabout and it was getting dark.

” I saw a man who lives on the same street with me and told him I was looking for my daughter. He informed that he had to close early because a little girl was raped to death in a building close to his shop.

” I decided to go and check since I was looking for my daughter and he accompanied me to the building. Behold, when I got there, it was my daughter, Favour! She laid motionless. I shouted, shook her vigorously as I called out her name, begging her to wake up. But she didn’t respond. I was too shocked to believe she was gone just like that. A child I left hale and hearty while leaving the house in the morning, was gone when I returned”, he said in tears.

Saturday Vanguard gathered that policemen from Ejigbo division, led by the Divisional Police Officer, CSP Olabisi Okuwobi, arrived the scene when information reached them. It was gathered that the DPO paid for the ambulance that took the corpse to the morgue.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/video-i-begged-her-to-wake-up-but-she-didnt-respond-mother-of-11yr-old-girl-raped-to-death-laments/

[Image: 12448539_cymera20201003090832_jpeg93d2ec...3d3327334f]
#Justiceforfavour: Lagos police chief visits family of girl raped to death, vows to ensure justice is served (photos)

[Image: 5f7c9981396ed.jpeg]

The Commissioner of Police, Lagos State Command, CP Hakeem Odumosu, on Tuesday October 6, paid a visit to the family of late Favour Ikechukwu, who was gang-raped to death by some unscrupulous elements on 30th September 2020 by 8.30pm, at Olanrewaju Street, Ejigbo area of Lagos State.

[Image: 5f7c99b12ed2b.png]

Favour was out on an errand for her mother when she was abducted and gang-raped. Read the initial report here.

[Image: 5f7c9ad8a2a1a.jpeg]

The Commissioner of Police, who delivered the condolence message to the parent of the deceased, on behalf of the Inspector-General of Police, IGP Muhammed Abubakar Adamu, assured the family that the Nigeria Police will do the needful to apprehend every culprit in the barbaric act and get justice for Favour.

Odumosu, while promising the family of police's constant support, directed the Deputy Commissioner of Police,  Criminal Investigation Department, DCP Yetunde Longe, who accompanied him, to deploy additional detectives from her office to go after the fleeing culprits and prosecute them as soon as possible.

In another development, the Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, seized the opportunity to address the residents of Ejigbo Local Council Development Authority in Lagos State and commissioned the refurbished and newly constructed office complex at the Divisional Headquarters  Ejigbo, Lagos State.

[Image: 5f7c9af782fed.jpeg]

The complex was refurbished and some new offices were built by the Chief Executive Officer of Grooming International Centre, Dr Godwin Nwabunka, who described his gesture as a reflection of the Community Policing agenda of the Inspector-General of Police, with a view to achieving effective policing of Lagos State and Nigeria at large. 

[Image: 5f7c9b0f3c0fc.jpeg]

Similarly, the Chairman Ejigbo LCDA, Hon Oloyede Monsuru Obe, donated two Toyota Siena  Buses to Ejigbo Division to boost its operational engagements and provide adequate security for all residents in the Local Government Area.

The Commissioner of Police was also accompanied by the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Rapid Response Squad, DCP Tunji Disu, Area Commanders of Area D, Mushin, Area B, Apapa, Area F, Ikeja, Area M, Idimu, Area E, Festac, and some Divisional Police Officers around the areas, and the Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos State, SP Olumuyiwa Adejobi. 
[Image: icon_share.png]
#JusticeforFavour: Court remand 7 suspects for allegedly gang-raping 11-year-old girl to death in Lagos

[Image: 5f9d8c77a212d.jpg]

An Ebute Meta Chief Magistrates’ Court in Lagos has ordered seven men to be remanded in Ikoyi Custodial Centre for allegedly gang-raping 11-year-old Favor Okechukwu to death. 

The suspects, Ajom Tabi, 37; Omobolanle Olowookere, 41; Aliu Bilyamin, 24; Emmanuel Okon, 24; Bolarinwa Olamilekan, 24; Badmus Abdulateef, 20; Azeez Quadri, 22; and Sunday Odunayo, 22, were arraigned on Friday, October 30th. They were charged with three counts of rape, murder, and defilement

[Image: 5f9d8bed35264.jpg]

According to reports, Chief Magistrate O.G. Oghre did not take the plea of the suspects pending legal advice. She instead ordered the police to return the case file to the Lagos State Directorate of Public Prosecutions (DPP).

The magistrate also granted bail to Olowookere (the second suspect) after counsel, Spurgeon Ataene, told the court of her non- involvement in the case. She was granted N500, 000 bail with two sureties each in like sum. 

The Magistrate adjourned the case until Nov. 18, pending legal advice.

Recall the sad incident occurred on September 30th, 2020, when the young girl was sent on an errand by her mother to go and buy a carton of Gala for her at Olanrewaju street, Ejigbo at about 8.30pm.

After Favor failed to return on time, it was discovered that the girl had been raped to death at No.4, Olanrewaju street Ejigbo.

According to Olumuyiwa Adejobi, the spokesperson of the state police command, the body of Favor was found dead in a room that belongs to one Ajom Brimcewil Tabi at No.4, Olanrewaju Street, Ejigbo, Lagos. He said the body was found stark naked with blood flowing out of her private part. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  18-year-old lady reportedly raped and killed in Ibadan Edoman 1 1,759 10-22-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) Edoman 0 1,145 08-23-2021, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) Edoman 2 1,133 08-22-2021, 11:27 AM
  52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project Edoman 0 794 08-22-2021, 11:16 AM
  Man arrested after dismembered body of his 23-year-old girlfriend was found stuffed i Edoman 0 849 08-20-2021, 04:59 PM
  House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) Edoman 0 861 08-20-2021, 04:02 PM
  Favour Appiah: 14-year-old Girl Drowns In Manuex Place Hotel Delta. Family Kicks Edoman 0 808 08-18-2021, 02:29 PM
  8 year old girl and her mother found deadinside their home Edoman 0 759 08-16-2021, 03:19 PM