The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 14th October
Rhapsody of Realities*

*SENSE KNOWLEDGE FAITH AND SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE FAITH.*

Saturday, October 14th.

Pastor Chris

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation (Romans 10:10).

There’s a difference between sense knowledge faith and spiritual knowledge faith. Sense knowledge faith is the faith that you’ve acquired through the senses; it’s the mother of modern inventions. Most of the institutions that we have today are the products of sense knowledge faith. In fact, you spent all your years in school building your faith on sense knowledge.

Sense knowledge faith is based on our observations, on what we can relate with using our senses of smell, sight, feeling, taste, and hearing. That’s why you hear people say, “If I can see it, I will believe it. If I don’t see it, I will never believe.” It’s because they’ve built their faith with their senses over the years. But that kind of faith is dependent on your physical body; your body houses your senses.

You’re however, not a body; you’re a spirit being. So, your senses can’t contact God. You don’t believe with your mind; you reason with your mind. Our opening verse says with the heart man believes, not with the mind. The heart is your spirit.

Being born again, God doesn’t expect you to run your life with sense knowledge faith. 2 Corinthians 5:7 says, “For we walk by faith, not by sight.” Sight means sensory perception! Romans 8:13 tells us, “For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.” The flesh refers to the senses; but you’re to live by faith in God’s Word.

God’s faith, spiritual faith, comes from hearing the Word of God. Romans 10:17 says, “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” When God’s Word comes to you, faith comes with it. The Word imparts faith to your spirit. That’s how come, for example, you’re able to believe that Jesus is the Son of God, without resorting to any scientific proof. You neither had to “feel” that He is, nor experience a visitation from an angel in the night, to know. The Word says He is, you heard it, and that spiritual knowledge imparted the faith to your spirit to receive it. Praise God!

*PRAYER*
Thank you Father for the wisdom and revelation I receive from your Word. My faith is active and it prevails, because it’s based on spiritual knowledge. I’m making progress and flourishing on every side as I grow in grace and in the knowledge of your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*FURTHER STUDY:*
*John 20:29*
Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed [are] they that have not seen, and [yet] have believed.

*Romans 8:1*
[There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

*Hebrews 11:1*
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:*
*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* 1 Thessalonians 4:1-18, Isaiah 59-60

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* John 5:33-47, 1 Kings 21
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 14TH OCTOBER.
I affirm that the blessing of the Lord has made me a wonder to my world. I am blessed beyond measure and transported into the realm where there’re no limitations. I've been transferred from the kingdom of this world into the kingdom of God's dear son. My address is Christ! In Him I live, and move, and have my being. I am a tree of righteousness; the planting of the Lord. I flourish on every side. Irrespective of how strong the contrary winds blow, my life is unshakable because I am firmly rooted in Christ. The work of my hands are blessed by the Lord; therefore, the unfavorable economic situation in the world isn’t set against me. I refuse to be moved by the negative news in the land because I am an heir of blessing. Hallelujah! Through me, the nations of the earth are blessed. I am the seed of Abraham, and it’s my heritage to soar in prosperity even in austere times. There's no challenge that will overwhelm me; I am a victor and a champion forever. Glory to God.
•JOIN US
https://theinnercitymission.ngo/
endchildpovertynow/?dept=affirm
•READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM