The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 12th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 12TH OCTOBER.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ MORAL EXCELLENCE✨

And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue… (2 Peter 1:5).

“Virtue,” in our opening verse, means principle, moral goodness or excellence. God wants you to add that to your faith. You already have faith: “…according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith” (Romans 12:3). But as important as faith is, there’re certain things the Lord requires you to add to your faith if you’re to have a life of persistent productivity and ever-increasing glory. One of it is moral excellence.

God wants you to run your life by some godly standards and principles, and you’re to employ diligence in doing this: “…giving ALL DILIGENCE , add to your faith virtue.”*_ This isn’t something you should be casual about; you’re to painstakingly and conscientiously see to it that your life is marked by some high moral standards; standards and principles from God’s Word.

For example, the Bible tells us that Jesus went to the house of God, the synagogue, as His custom was (Luke 4:16). Is that your standard? Do you have it as a custom, a principle, to go to church when it’s time for church? Or do you only go when it’s convenient? Some people only go to church when they feel like it; they have no standards. They lack moral excellence.

However, for Jesus, it was customary for Him to go to the synagogue. You ought to have that kind of discipline in your life: when it’s time to go to church, you go, because that’s the right thing to do, irrespective of other considerations that may arise.

In addition, have definite prayer and Word-study programmes and schedules. Don’t pray or study the Bible accidentally or casually, only when you feel like it. Let these be activities that are hallowed parts of your day and routine. Inculcate the discipline; it’s an indispensable ingredient for a highly effective, successful, and persistently productive life.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for showing me the importance of lavishly supplying moral goodness or excellence to my faith. The Spirit of excellence at work in me brings discipline and stability into my life, causing me to be diligent, ever fruitful and productive, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Ephesians 5:8-11 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now [are ye] light in the Lord: walk as children of light: 9 (For the fruit of the Spirit [is] in all goodness and righteousness and truthWink 10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. 11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove [them].

2 Peter 1:5 AMPC: For this very reason, adding your diligence [to the divine promises], employ every effort in exercising your faith to develop virtue (excellence, resolution, Christian energy), and in [exercising] virtue [develop] knowledge (intelligence),

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* 1 Thessalonians 1-2:16,
Isaiah 54-56

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 5:19-27,
1 Kings 19
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 12TH OCTOBER.
I affirm that the air that I breath is blessed of the Lord! I carry a different atmosphere; everywhere I go, doors of blessings are open unto me. I can never be disadvantaged; for all I require for life and godliness has been granted me by God. I am not an ordinary person, I am a blessed child of a super rich God. Hallelujah! The grace of God is evident and manifest in my life; I am blessed and highly favored in all things. I have peace; the peace that surpasses all understanding guards my heart. I have power over crises and I am at peace in prosperity! I am on top, in charge and in control of circumstances, because I am empowered by the Spirit of God. Daily, I experience and walk in the full manifestation of God's unprecedented favour, and manifold blessings in my family, health, work, academic, ministry, and finances. Glory to God!
•JOIN US
https://theinnercitymission.ngo/
endchildpovertynow/?dept=affirm
•READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM