The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 11th Oct
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 11TH OCTOBER.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ A MESSAGE OF LOVE✨

It was God [personally present] in Christ, reconciling and restoring the world to favor with Himself, not counting up and holding against [men] their trespasses [but canceling them], and committing to us the message of reconciliation [of the restoration to favor] (2 Corinthians 5:19 AMPC).

The message of the Gospel is so simple. Our opening verse richly summarizes it as a message of love. Love doesn’t consider wrongs or hold an offence against the offender. The Bible says God isn’t counting men’s sins against them. That’s the message He’s charged us to preach around the world. God knows they would turn away from their sins and fall in love with Him if they heard and accepted His Gospel of love.

The reason the world doesn’t know God is that they don’t know how much He loves them. Love begets love. When they understand the love of God, they’ll respond accordingly. This is the reason He tells us to tell the world of His love. You too once had the Gospel preached to you before you received salvation. Thus, it’s your responsibility to take the same message of His love that transformed your life to the ends of the earth.

It’s our job—yours and mine—to let the world know that though sin separated man from God, the Lord Jesus consummated the reconciliation, and made peace between God and man through the sacrifice of His blood. Through that sacrifice, He presented all men holy and without blame to God (Ephesians 1:4). He delivered all men from the dominion and thraldom of darkness, and today, anyone who receives Him, receives newness of life; a life of righteousness. This is the good news He’s committed to us to preach.

We’re God’s ambassadors, sent into the world as ministers of reconciliation. The world will never hear or know what God has done if we don’t announce the Gospel through every available means. That’s why you must be a Gospel-activist, spreading the message of Christ’s love to your world, and to the regions beyond.

CONFESSION
The Word of God, the Gospel of His love, is as fire shut up in my bones, and I can’t keep quiet. I herald this message with passion and conviction, knowing that it’s God’s power to liberate men from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God. Today, I make manifest the savour of the knowledge of Christ everywhere I go, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1 John 4:9-10 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Colossians 4:2-18,
Isaiah 52-53

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 5:10-18,
1 Kings 17-18
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 11TH OCTOBER.
I affirm that the Lord has set me up on high, to walk in superabundance. I am blessed and highly favored, enriched with all I require for life and godliness. My spirit is programmed for absolute mastery, success, and transcendental blessings. I am blessed in all that I do. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places. I have a goodly heritage. Everything that belongs to me is glorified and wonderful. Hallelujah! My life is filled with the goodness of the Lord. Nothing is impossible with me because I hail from above. All the forces of life and nature are at my disposal, they work together for my good because I am an heir of blessing. I am conscious of my heavenly heritage and walk in the light of who I am; an associate of the God-kind! Glory to God!
•JOIN US
https://theinnercitymission.ngo/
endchildpovertynow/?dept=affirm
•READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM