The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 8th Oct
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (OCTOBER PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*CONDUCT YOUR AFFAIRS WITH GODLY REVERENCE .*

Sunday, October 8th .
Pastor Chris

_*And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness (2 Peter 1:5-6).*_

Godliness in our opening text means piety or godly reverence. God wants you to have some piety in your life. He wants you to build a godly character with the Word. There’re some things you shouldn’t do, not because they’re bad in themselves, but because they’re not excellent. He wants you to be an example of a true Christian in the way you conduct yourself.

Even though Christianity isn’t essentially an outward show, in our opening verse, the Apostle Peter is dealing with an outward show—those actions that are seen as godly. There should be some calmness and spiritual decency in your life. Never be rough and brash—in your communication or attitude—because you’re always in the presence of God and in the presence of angels. Never use obscene or vulgar language.

Consciously say and do the right things, even when no one is watching. Have some piety, not only when you come to church. You’re an ambassador of Christ; you represent Christ. Reflect Him in your demeanour and in every aspect of your life.

Remember, you’re the symbol and embodiment of the glory, perfection, beauty, and righteousness of Christ. Therefore, conduct yourself, your life, accordingly: _*“…be an example (pattern) for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity”*_ (1 Timothy 4:12 AMPC).

*CONFESSION*

*I’m the symbol and embodiment of the glory, perfection, beauty, and righteousness of Christ. I’m an example of the believer in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity. I set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Romans 12:1-2* I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your reasonable service. 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. *||*

*||* *1 Timothy 4:7-8* But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself [rather] unto godliness. 8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come. *||*

*||* *1 Timothy 6:10-11* For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Colossians 1:24-2:1-5,
Isaiah 46-47

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* John 4:30-42,
1 Kings 14

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 8TH OCTOBER.
I affirm that God has blessed me with all things that pertain to life and godliness. I am an heir of God's blessings, therefore, goodness and mercy are my daily companions. The blessing of God's Word has become a vital reality in my life, in my business, in my ministry, in my career, in my academic, in my home, and in all that concerns me. I am blessed by the Spirit of God and I am fruitful and productive in all areas of my life. The blessing of God that is at work in me is causing me to increase from glory to glory, from grace to grace, from strength to strength, and I continually experience the victory of Christ in my life. Hallelujah! By the power of the Spirit of God, I continually move to the next and higher levels of success. Circumstances, men, materials, finances are falling into place to cause me to move to greater levels of success. Even as I speak forth now, angels are dispatched on my behalf. None of my words fall to the ground without results. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
•JOIN US
https://theinnercitymission.ngo/
endchildpovertynow/?dept=affirm
•READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM