The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghanaian actress, Akupem Poloo goes naked in front of her son
Ghanaian actress, Akupem Poloo goes naked in front of her son to wish him a happy 7th birthday because 'she gave birth to him naked'

[Image: 5efb1f7b65007.PNG]

Ghanaian actress and video vixen, Akuapem Poloo is causing a stir online after she decided to go completely nude in a photoshoot with her son to celebrate him on his 7th birthday.

Sharing the photo to her Instagram page, the actress explained her decision in a touching post, saying she decided to go naked in front of her son because she gave birth to him naked.

She wrote: 'Son today reminds me of the very day I gave birth to you with no stress and with no regret.....30th June 2013 exactly 4:46am Sunday. 

Haha I still remember this date paa because it's really meant a lot to me, I only felt the 30 minutes pain when you were turning to come out you were soo good to me.

I gave birth with no complication, no cut no disability Haha I love you son. You see how you looking at me always remember that I love you.

I'm naked in front of you because this is how naked I was giving birth to you, so in case you find me naked lying somewhere don't pass by me but rather see me as your mom who brought you to life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.'

Some of her Instagram followers found the photo offensive.  See the reactions below..

[Image: 5efb1f7b65007.PNG]
[Image: 5efb1ee960088.jpeg]
[Image: 5efb1eb8d7a65.PNG]
[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
You are really delusional and you need urgent mental evaluation - Anita Joseph slams Ghanaian actress, Akupem Poloo for going completely naked in front of her son

[Image: 5efc329c256e7.PNG]

Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph has slammed Ghanaian actress, Akupem Poloo for going completely naked in front of her son to wish him a happy 7th birthday. 

On Tuesday, June 30, the controversial Ghanaian actress and video vixen shared a naked photo of herself with her son and explained that she decided to go naked in front of her son because she gave birth to him naked.

She wrote: 'I'm naked in front of you because this is how naked I was giving birth to you, so in case you find me naked lying somewhere don't pass by me but rather see me as your mom who brought you to life.'

While some of her Instagram followers found the photo offensive, Anita Joseph has also expressed her displeasure over Akupem's decision to go completely nude in a photoshoot with her son to celebrate him on his 7th birthday.

Reacting on her Instagram page, the actress wrote: "This is all shades of Wrong 
So you actually went to the studio
Removed your Clothes and got naked
How did you even hold your Son
Watching him see you naked 
I also watched the Video you made and also said
You bath with your Son at this Age?

Aunty you really Delusional and you need urgent Mental Evaluation 
You wanted to break the Internet but you Broke yourself Alu melu 
There are other decent and creative ways to get the Attention you needed!!
You just messed up this Child’s Head it’s a Shame."

[Image: 5efc32e3a324f.PNG]

Choi! Child Rights International petitions Ghana Police to probe actress Akuapem Poloo's nude photo with her son

[Image: 5efce99f637d0.PNG]

Child Rights International has petitioned the Inspector-General of Police in Ghana to investigate actress Akuapem Poloo over her nude photo with her seven-year-old son, which has since gone viral on social media. 

On Tuesday, June 30, the actress went completely nude in a photoshoot with her son to celebrate him on his 7th birthday. She said she decided to go naked in front of her son who was only in his underwear because she gave birth to him naked.

Akuapem Poloo has since apologized after facing social media backlash.

But in a statement by Child Rights International, the non-governmental organisation deemed her act as a 'violation of the welfare principle of the Children’s Act and abuse of the child’s right to privacy and dignity.'

The organisation also asked that the Inspector-General of Police in Ghana investigate the actress over the nude photo with her son. 

See a copy of the statement below. 
[Image: 5efce95321c96.PNG]
[Image: icon_share.png]
Update: Ghanaian actress, Akuapem Poloo arrested over her nude photo with her seven-year-old son

[Image: 5f04338f8ec87.jpg]

Ghanaian actress and video vixen, Akuapem Poloo has been arrested over her controversial nude photo with her seven-year-old son. 

The arrest comes days after Child Rights International petitioned the Inspector-General of Police in Ghana to investigate her over the controversial birthday photo with her son which went viral on social media. 

In the photo, which she posted on Tuesday, June 30, the actress went completely nude in a photoshoot with her son to celebrate him on his 7th birthday. She said she decided to go naked in front of her son who was only in his underwear because she gave birth to him naked.

According to Ghanian media, Akuapem Poloo has been picked up by operatives of the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) and is being sent to the headquarters of the Domestic Violence and Victim Support Unit around the Ministries in Accra.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him Edoman 0 808 08-12-2021, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Lovely photo of actress Liz Benson and her husband Edoman 0 738 08-10-2021, 05:10 PM
  Rachel Oniga Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies Age 64 Edoman 3 1,170 08-05-2021, 12:44 PM
  Ghanaian man, 54, jailed for pouring acid on his 22-year-old ex-girlfriend and her mo Edoman 0 706 07-29-2021, 02:08 PM
  Actress, Osas Ighodaro, flaunts her curves in sexy bikini photos Edoman 0 774 07-22-2021, 01:12 PM
  Actress Mimi Orjiekwe shares stunning new photos as she turns a year older Edoman 0 765 07-14-2021, 12:01 PM
  Actress Rosy Meurer and hubby, Olakunle Churchill, step out with their son, King Chur Edoman 0 650 07-05-2021, 03:34 PM
  Comedian AY calls out actress Victoria Inyama days after 'she preached on the need fo Edoman 0 673 05-12-2021, 11:16 PM