The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female student allegedly stabbed to death after she resisted armed robbers
Female student allegedly stabbed to death after she resisted armed robbers who tried to rape her inside her home in Ibadan

[Image: 5ed7501bf225e.PNG]

A female student of the Institute of Agricultural Research And Training IAR&T in Ibadan, Oyo state, Bello Barakat, was allegedly stabbed to death on Monday, June 1 by armed robbers after she resisted their attempt to rape her.

Facebook user, Tunji Olatunji, who shared the story online, said the robbers had attacked Barakat's home and during the robbery tried to rape her. She resisted them and in the process, they stabbed her to death.

This story comes days after a UNIBEN student, Uwaila Omozuwa, was raped and murdered by yet to be identified persons inside a church in Benin city, the Edo state capital.

Read Olatunji's post below
Quote:''Now, these times are not funny.
Bello Barakat has fallen too. A student of IAR&T Oluyole, Ìbàdàn. I gathered their home was attacked yesterday afternoon by supposed robbers who tried to finish on a romp.

Barakat resisted their attempt to rape her and she was stabbed to death. We hope and pray that the perpetrators of this evil will be fished out.

The girls are getting more endangered. The society must do something. I am not just worried because I am a father to 19 year old student too, but I am really concerned because girls and women deserve better. They deserve respect and protection from the society. They are not objects for use in carnality.

I think it is time to start a new campaign to mould the boy child. The new generation of boys seem to be posing much danger to the advocacies for the girl child over time.

It is my earnest prayers that the killers of #Barakat and #Uwa and every unreported assaults and deaths be brought to justice.'' he wrote
 [Image: 5ed750a4dbc9b.PNG]
[Image: icon_share.png]
b
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Justice for Barakat trends as 18-year-old is murdered at home in Ibadan

[Image: 5ed756c46df0c.PNG]

A young woman was murdered on Monday night, June 1, in her home in Ibadan and Twitter users are calling for justice for her.

#JusticeForBarakat began trending this morning on Twitter following murder of Barakat Bello in Akinyele, Ibadan after she resisted being raped during a robbery. There are people who say she was still raped.

Barakat was a Science Laboratory Technology ND1 student of the Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology Moore Plantation in Apata Ibadan, Oyo.

Below are tweets calling for justice.

[Image: 5ed757eed9647.PNG]
[Image: 5ed75603871fe.PNG]
[Image: 5ed755de0a979.PNG]
[Image: 5ed756497a85c.PNG]
[Image: 5ed756de3d69b.PNG]
[Image: 5ed757de0529d.PNG]

Update: Father of female student who was killed by armed robbers in Ibadan says she was raped

[Image: 5ed7e4fc6d2df.PNG]

The father of Barakat Bello, the 18-year-old student of the Institute of Agriculture, Research and Training, Ibadan, in Oyo State, who was stabbed to death by the armed robbers who invaded their home on Monday, June 1, has revealed that she was raped before being killed by her attackers.

A Facebook user who initially shared the story online, claimed she was stabbed to death by the robbers because she resisted their attempts to rape her.

However, her father had an interview with Sahara Reporters where he revealed that sadly, the armed robbers raped his daughter before they stabbed her to death. Narrating what happened, Kasimu Elepo, said

Quote:“I was not at home when the incident happened. The younger sister was not at home too, she went for Quaranic lessons but when she returned home, she saw her at the back of the house with deep cuts all over her body. She had been raped and killed.

Somebody called me on the phone that I should come home but he refused to tell me what happened. When I got home, I saw that my daughter had been raped and stabbed to death.” 

LIB contacted the Oyo state police command spokesperson, SP Fadeyi Olugbenga, who said an official statement on this incident will be released soon.
[Image: icon_share.png]
#JusticeforBarakat: ''Expose my daughter’s killers within seven days'' Mother of victim begs God

[Image: 5ed80d6a563c8.jpeg]

Mrs Kafayat Bello, the mother of Barakat Bello, an 18-year-old student of Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology, who was raped and murdered by-yet-to be identified men in their home in Ibadan, Oyo state on Monday, June 1, has begged God to expose those who killed her daughter within seven days.

In an interview with BBC Yoruba, Mrs Bello said she was not at home during the attack but returned home to see her daughter in a pool of blood. She said Barakat's killers did not let Barakat fulfill her promises to uplift their poor family.
Quote:“Only God knows how it happened. I was not at home. Some neighbours called me around 6pm. By the time I got home, I found my daughter in the pool of blood. I was shocked. She took her phone to Kara for repair on Sunday and went to retrieve it on Monday around 2pm. Some people saw her around 5pm while returning home.

She later went to fetch water to take a bath. Those killers had stolen some things in our room. They met her on their way out through the backyard and attacked her. Her younger sister, who had gone to the Arabic class, was the one that alerted the neighbours when she found her in the pool of blood.” she said

The distraught mother described her late daughter as a precious child.
Quote:“She made a lot of promises for me to turn our lives around because we are poor. They (the killers) did not make my daughter fulfil all her promises.

There is nothing people can do for me that would bring her back to life. But one thing I am asking Allah is whoever is involved in the killing of my daughter be exposed before seven days,” she said.

The Oyo state police command says it is investigating the incident. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Police arrest three suspected armed robbers, recover stolen phones, dummy gun in Delt Edoman 1 1,154 08-23-2021, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Police arrest poly student for allegedly killing and burying his pregnant girlfriend Edoman 0 853 08-23-2021, 08:00 AM
  UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) Edoman 0 905 08-22-2021, 11:18 AM
  Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) Edoman 0 711 08-21-2021, 07:42 PM
  Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt Edoman 0 747 08-15-2021, 07:35 PM
  Tricyclist arrested for robbing and raping female passenger in Edo Edoman 0 744 08-12-2021, 10:46 PM
  South African lady stabs her boyfriend to death with broken bottle (photo) Edoman 0 778 08-11-2021, 02:55 PM
  Armed robbers kill POS operator in Delta, cart away N2m Edoman 0 656 08-11-2021, 02:52 PM