The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 6th Oct
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (OCTOBER PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*RULE OVER YOUR SPIRIT .*

Friday, October 6th .
Pastor Chris

_*He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls (Proverbs 25:28).*_

The Bible says in 2 Peter 1:5-6, _*“And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness.”*_ “Temperance” in the scripture above is the Greek word, “egkrateia,” which means holding yourself in. It also means self-control; the ability to keep your cool and maintain your composure even when others try to ride roughshod over you.

Imagine you were driving, and a careless driver bumped your car, instead of apologising, he even got abusive. What would you do? Would you pour invectives at him? Some may even alight from their car to engage in a brawl. No! That’s not for the Christian. Irrespective of the situation, restrain yourself from any form of altercation or bandy of words. This doesn’t mean you’re naïve; rather, you’re simply living out your true nature—the Christ-nature and kingly life in you.

As a Christian, you can’t afford to live carelessly; you must be able to hold yourself in from doing or saying things that could cast dent on your Christian character. Consciously train yourself to exercise moderation in all things.

An athlete who’s gunning for a new record at the games, for example, can’t afford to live carelessly prior to the games, because it’ll affect his performance. There’re things he’d have to endure to keep fit. He may not like some of those things, but because he has his eyes on the prize, he’d have to endure them. This is the picture the Word creates for us in admonishing that you add temperance to your faith.

It’s not okay to do whatever you feel like doing; always hold yourself from within. If you couldn’t do it, God wouldn’t have asked you to. Self-control is in your spirit, and to be activated when the need arises. Someone without self-control is like a city without walls, which the enemy can plunder at any time. Don’t be that way. Fortify yourself, your life, your spirit, against the adversary; and one of the ways to do that is to have rule over your spirit: self-control.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit in me. I’m disciplined, cultured, and temperate in all things. As the epistle and icon of Christ, I manifest excellence and righteousness always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Philippians 4:5* Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord [is] at hand. *||*

*||* *Galatians 5:22* But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Philippians 4:4-23,
Isaiah 42-43

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* John 4:10-18,
1 Kings 12

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 6TH OCTOBER.
I affirm that God has caused every favor and earthly blessing to come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, be self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation. Hallelujah! I am blessed and highly favored of the Lord! My life is as a well-watered garden, and I bring forth fruits, in and out of season, because I am planted in the house of the Lord. I dwell in the secret place of the most High God, and function with the ability of the Spirit always. Daily, the power of God on the inside of me is activated to bring forth blessings and miracles. With my mouth, I take a hold of all the blessings of salvation—health, prosperity, safety, wellness and wholeness consummated by the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. All the blessings of salvation, are my present-hour possessions and vital realities of my daily existence. Glory to God.
•SPECIAL CAMPAIGN https://theinnercitymiss
ion.ngo/endchildpovertynow/?dept=affirm
•READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM