The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUG President of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, nabbed in full regalia during cult meetin
SUG President of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, nabbed in full regalia during cult meeting

[Image: 5e40e714cef3e.jpg]

The Student Union Government President of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro in Ogun State, was apprehended over the weekend during a cult meeting. 

The SUG President identified as Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, was nabbed alongside another member of the Aiye (Black Axe) Cult.

[Image: 5e40e638178d5.png]

Olatunji who was in his full cult regalia when they were busted, has been handed over the police alongside his colleague. He was reportedly elected in December 2019.
[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Police confirms arrest of SUG President of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, during initiation of new members into cult group

[Image: 5e415c90b0e78.jpg]

The Ogun State Police Command has confirmed the arrest of Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, the President of the Students Union Government (SUG) of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro on charges of cultism. 

Olatunji was arrested alongside one Olarewaju Taiwo after the police were alerted by members of the public who saw them in a bush at Gbogidi area of Ilaro, where they were allegedly trying to initiate new members into their dreaded Black Axe confraternity. 

[Image: 5e415c54412bb.jpg]

While other members of the cult group escaped, the two suspected cultists who were in their full regalia were arrested with the assistance of members of the public. The suspects are currently being interrogated by detectives after being taken into custody at Ilaro Divisional headquarters. 

Ogun State's Police Commissioner, Kenneth Ebrimson has also ordered the immediate transfer of the suspects to the anti-cultism section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for discreet investigation.

Ilaro Polytechnic suspends SUG President arrested during cult meeting

[Image: 5e417f22c314e.jpg]

The management of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, Ogun State has suspended the President of the institution's Students Union Government [SUG] Adegboye Olatunji, following his arrest during a cult meeting over the weekend. 

Recall LIB reported earlier that Olatunji who was in the full regalia of the black axe confraternity, was arrested alongside one Olarewaju Taiwo during the initiation of new members into the dreaded cult after members of the public alerted the police. 

Reacting to the arrest on Monday February 10, the institution's Deputy Registrar Public Relations, Sola Abiola announced that the arrested SUG President has been suspended indefinitely over his alleged involvement in cultism.

Sola said; 

Quote:“The suspension of Mr Adegboye is in line with the Act establishing the Polytechnic and the provision of the Students Handbook coupled with the Polytechnic’s zero tolerance to cultism, pending his appearance before the Students Disciplinary Committee to establish his culpability or otherwise”
Quote:I was charmed by cultists while going to church – Ilaro Poly SUG president

The Students Union President of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State, Adegboye Olatunji, claimed on Tuesday that he was charmed by unidentified cultists before he was taken to the bush for initiation.

Adegboye said he was on his way to the church when he lost his consciousness and found himself in the bush with some cultists before he was arrested by men of Ogun State Police Command.

He said this at the command headquarters in Eleweran during a parade of 77 suspected criminals, including Adegboye, for crimes ranging from cultism and robbery to murder and assault.

Adegboye said, “I am not a cult member. I don’t know how I got into the bush. I was charmed, I don’t know how it happened.

“I was going to the church around 7am on Sunday. I was going to a church in llaro. My rector also goes to that church and he hates anything cultism.”

While expressing disappointment over the way he was treated by the school authority, Adegboye said, “They didn’t fight for me because they didn’t make the proper findings.”

Adegboye was arrested on Sunday with one Olanrewaji Taiwo for alleged involvement in cultism.

The school management promptly suspended Adegboye and was later impeached by the Students Representative Council of the institution.

The state Commissioner of Police, Kenneth Ebrimson, who paraded the suspects, however, said Adegboye was caught red-handed.

Ebrimson said, “He was apprehended in his regalia and we have refused to let him pull it off, so that he doesn’t deny.”

The commissioner said he had confessed to the crime.

But Adegboye said, “I don’t know anything about this; I’m not a member. I didn’t confess anything. They searched my room; they didn’t find anything.”

When the other suspect, Olanrewaju, who was arrested alongside Adegboye, was asked whether he knew Adegboye or not, he said he had never seen him before their arrests.

He said, “I am not a cultist, I have never seen him (Adegboye) before we were brought here. Someone called me on the telephone and that was all. I don’t know how I got to the bush.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-was-charmed-by-cultists-while-going-to-church-ilaro-poly-sug-president/amp/

[Image: 11037398_images20200211t081528_159_jpeg_...0313268b7e]
[Image: 11037399_1102294079881156565963780651404...9362eb0c27]

METRO
Alleged cultism: Ilaro Polytechnic SUG President granted bail as Ogun govt intervenes

February 18, 2020

[Image: 11037398_images20200211t081528_159_jpeg_...0313268b7e]
[Image: 11037399_1102294079881156565963780651404...9362eb0c27]
[Image: federal-politechnic-ilaro.jpg]
The Students’ Union President of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State, Adegboye Olatunji, who was arrested for alleged involvement in cultism, has been granted bail.

DAILY POST reports that Olatunji was granted bail by a Magistrate Court sitting in Ifo area of Ogun State on Monday.
The SUG President was arrested last week, allegedly inside a bush at Gbogidi area of Ilaro, when new intakes were being initiated.

On Sunday, the Southwest Zone of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) threatened to embark on a statewide protest if Olatunji was not charged to court by the police.
NANS alleged that the police and the management of the polytechnic were making efforts to tarnish the image of the SUG President.
In a swift reaction, the Ogun Police Command warned the students not to embark on the planned protest as anybody caught would face the full weight of the law.

Meanwhile, Olatunji was docked yesterday by the police on three-count charge.

He was, however, granted bail in the sum of N200,000, with two sureties in like sum as the case was adjourned till February 20.
Speaking on the issue, the Special Assistant to Governor Dapo Abiodun on Students Matters, Azeez Adeyemi, said the State Government waded into the matter to forestall breakdown of law and order.

Adeyemi, who also doubles as NANS National Public Relations Officer, said he met with the police and the students to resolve the matter amicably.

He said: “The protest didn’t hold because the government of Dapo Abiodun cannot sit and watch the state being under fire over an issue that we can sit and resolve amicably.

“As a Special Assistant to the governor on students matters, I have to do the needful basically with the past experience I have in students’ struggle.

“We were able to convince the Nigerian students and give them reasons why we will need to return to the dialogue table and we could achieve the best of result. And I think to the best of my knowledge, we have been able to achieve the best result we could achieve.

“We stand down the protest on the intervention of the state. Myself as the agent of the state government has to wade in and put out calls to both sides for us to have the continued peace we are enjoying in the state.

“I met with the students and as well met with CP. We had a robust discussion between the CP and myself and we both agree that we should suspend it till I come down to Eleweran to have a meeting with the management team.

“After the meeting, we were able to resolve that the boy should be charged to court; at least, that would guarantee his freedom pending the time the case would be tested in the court of law.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suspected serial burglar nabbed by Ilorin residents Edoman 0 647 08-06-2021, 11:18 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Two Eiye Cult Members Killed By Rival Gang In Ondo (Graphic Photos) Edoman 3 2,825 08-04-2021, 08:54 AM
Last Post: EmmaJackson2711
  5 kidnappers nabbed while attempting to collect ransom for boy they abducted in Ogun Edoman 0 1,118 07-12-2021, 12:14 PM
  Suspected thief nabbed for allegedly stealing generator and mattress in Delta communi Edoman 0 593 05-09-2021, 05:34 PM
  Suspected thief nabbed while attempting to steal car from church in Akwa Ibom Edoman 0 588 04-26-2021, 12:00 PM
  Two suspected ritualists nabbed with human skulls at Muslim cemetery in Kaduna Edoman 0 495 04-25-2021, 05:43 PM
  Anambra: Young man killed as Awka cult war rages Anambra: Edoman 0 551 04-14-2021, 10:17 AM
  Two killed during suspected cult clash in Anambra (photos) Edoman 0 485 04-08-2021, 12:57 PM