The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1415 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1370 fetch_forum_permissions
/showthread.php 137 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jalen Ramsey says New England Patriots cornerback Stephon
Gilmore's criticism is "lame Color Rush Hjalte Froholdt Jersey , corny," adding "but it's him, though."In a radio interview Wednesday, Gilmore took a shot at the Jacksonville Jaguars defensive back by saying "a lot of people can talk, but you've got to back it up, which he does. Sometimes."Speaking to "The Sports Hub" radio show in Boston, Gilmore added: "That's not my style Youth Hjalte Froholdt Jersey , but I find a lot of guys that talk are mostly zone guys so they have a lot of energy to do that."Ramsey fired back Thursday, saying "we know that's furthest from the truth.""I'm going to continue to do what this team asks me to do," Ramsey said. "Man or zone. Maybe he should try it. I was All-Pro."Ramsey usually plays press coverage and regularly follows the opponent's best receiver all over the field.He shadowed New York Giants star Odell Beckham in the season opener and did the same last week against Kansas City speedster Tyreek Hill. Beckham caught 11 passes for 111 yards against Jacksonville, with 63 of those coming in the fourth quarter. Hill had four receptions for 61 yards, including a 36-yarder over Ramsey."I've never understood why somebody on the same side of the ball would hate on another guy," said Ramsey, who made headlines in the preseason for ripping many NFL quarterbacks . "Usually we're going against the opponent. Maybe I'm a threat or something. I really don't know. ... It was weird to me. It's lame Womens Hjalte Froholdt Jersey , corny, but it's him, though."Ramsey has 17 tackles and one pass breakup this season."If the team is happy with my production out there, whether I'm playing man or zone, I'm good with it," he said. "I'm a zone guy. I'm a man guy. I'm going to do what the team asks me and I'm going to do it at a high level. It's cool. We know that's furthest from the truth, though. I play a good mix of both Authentic Hjalte Froholdt Jersey , but I think everybody knows I'm playing man majority of the time." TEAM TALKPatriots-Chiefs Wednesday Injury Report.Mike Dussault shares the locker-room buzz from Wednesday at Gillette: Patriots prepare for lightning-fast Chiefs offense.Press Conference transcript: Bill Belichick.My Cause My Cleats: Phil Dorsett and James White represent the Bahamas.Press Conferences: Devin McCourty (16.04 min. video) and James White (4.17 min. video)LOCAL LINKSMark Daniels lauds James White, statistically the best third-down back in franchise history, and suggests the Patriots should use him more.Doug Kyed says Patriots center James Ferentz is thriving after a make-or-break summer: Ferentz had run out of practice squad eligibility after last season, so he either had to make a 53-man roster or get on with his life.Phil Perry with the ‘reality check’: What the Patriots do well offensively right now ain’t sexy.Ryan Hannable suggests the Patriots offense can potentially get jump-started by taking a page out of last year’s book.Jim Hackett wants the Patriots to dumb down the offense.Phil Perry explains how the Ravens helped the copycat Texans beat the Patriots to take over the No. 1 seed.DJ Bean whines that other playoff teams don’t seem to be having this big an issue with young receivers. /Other families manage to vacation in Europe every year, why can’t we?Zack Cox notes the Patriots aren’t treating Travis Kelce like a tight end.Adam London mentions how Tom Brady and Julian Edelman will attempt to keep alive their incredible streak of NEVER losing a game to an AFC opponent, in the regular season, at Gillette Stadium Hjalte Froholdt Jersey Boys , in a game they both played in (42-0, 1.000) The streak has lasted 10 Years, 2 months.Doug Kyed notes Andy Reid seems to think Bill Belichick is the Patriots’ defensive play-caller.Ryan Hannable highlights WEEI guest Rob Ninkovich, who believes losing James Develin was the biggest blow to the Patriots’ offense.Logan Mullen NFL Rumors: Patriots tried claiming New Colts kicker Chase McLaughlin.Zack Cox Patriots Practice Notes: New England still without kicker ahead of Chiefs game.Zack Cox Injury Report: Tom Brady now dealing with multiple ailments. /Jakobi Meyers, lack of TE production, and ... I kid, I kid.Ryan Hannable points out the Patriots still have no defenders leading Pro Bowl voting. /File under: Crock.Mike Reiss shares his view of the top six wins of New England’s dynasty.NESN shares a ‘Bad Lip Reading’ take of what exactly Tom Brady said to his receivers Sunday night? Zack Cox calls the upcoming HBO documentary Infant Hjalte Froholdt Jersey , ‘Belichick And Saban’ must-see TV for Patriots fans. Locked On Patriots podcast: Crossover edition - Mike D’Abate is joined by Chris Clark of Locked on Chiefs to break down Sunday’s Chiefs-Pats matchup. (32 min.)NATIONAL NEWSSteve Palazzolo (Pro Football Focus) NFL quarterback rankings entering Week 14. Tom Brady 7th. “There’s little doubt that Brady is playing at a lower level than he has in the past, but his overall body of work this season isn’t as bad as the stats would indicate.”Terez Paylor (Yahoo! Sports) What’s wrong with Tom Brady? Let’s start with his receivers.Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) 10-Point Stance: Nick Foles’ flop could spark Jaguars shake-up.Joel Corry (CBS Sports) Agent’s Take: Ben Roethlisberger headlines 2019’s highest-paid players list due to large bonus deferral.NFL Nation (ESPN) Biggest Week 14 injury questions for all 32 NFL teams. Patriots: Starting CB Jason McCourty (groin).Cynthia Frelund (NFL.com) Eight most important games left. Chiefs at Patriots included.Gil Brandt (NFL.com) 12 most underrated players of 2019.Robert Mays (The Ringer) The 2019 NFL Wild-Card threat index.Michael Middlehurst-Schwartz (USA Today) What each NFL team should soon be shopping for in 2020 offseason. Patriots: A Rob Gronkowski replacement. /where’s that eye-roll emoji?Bill Barnwell (ESPN) Meet the 2020 offseason NFL quarterback market: Early predictions on 16 players.Bryan Curtis (The Ringer) Meet the magician of NFL broadcasts: You may not know Don Cornelli’s name, but you know his handiwork. He’s Fox’s wizard of the gridiron. And he’s always in the right place at the right time.Mark Maske (Washington Post) Roger Goodell’s time as NFL commissioner is supposedly winding down. Not everyone is so sure. /File under: I’ll believe it when I see it.MMQB Staff (SI) Week 14 NFL Picks. Four of six pick Pats over Chiefs.Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) NFL Week 14 picks. Patriots 31-27. Bills over Ravens 21-20 (wut?)
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Patriots quarterback Tom Brady made his liny195 0 1,310 12-31-2019, 05:32 AM
Last Post: liny195