The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 24th Sept
SEEDS OF DESTINY

Sunday 24th September 2017

*THE TRUE DISPOSITION OF A SERVANT*

(FROM SEPTEMBER 2017 SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

SCRIPTURE: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: Philippians 2:7

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It is not where a man sits in life that matters but what sits inside him.

In my walk with God and in the privilege of serving Him, I have discovered that one of the causes of the decay in our generation is the craving for recognition.

Many people want to be accorded recognition for what they are. For instance, in occasions where such people are not given the front or high seat where all eyes can see them, they become annoyed, and they can do that even in church. They have forgotten to realise that it is not where a man sits in life that matters but what sits inside him.

A true servant will not behave like that; a true servant’s disposition is that of humility. A true servant is unassuming.

Sometime ago, I went to a big church and sat at the back row. While the pastor was preaching, he noticed my presence and sent an usher to bring me up to the altar where other ministers of the gospel were seated. I told the usher that I wanted to sit at the back row but the pastor refused and said that if I sat there, he would stop the message.

Beloved, I counsel you to live the kind of life David lived: a life that does not seek or struggle for reputation with men. When God saw these qualities in him, God concluded that he was the kind of man He was looking for.

Remember this: It is not where a man sits in life that matters but what sits inside him.

ASSIGNMENT(S):
1. Always make humility your life principle.
2. Do not struggle to be known by men but strive to know God.

PRAYER: O LORD, help me to live like Jesus lived; not to struggle for reputation in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: MAXIMIZING YOUR LIFE.

QUOTE: Service is the cheapest way to be blessed in the kingdom. Culled from SERVICE: YOUR UTMOST FOR HIS HIGHEST by Dr Becky Enenche.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 43:14 to 45:10, Ephesians 3:1 to 21, Psalm 68:1 to 18, Proverbs 24:1 to 2.

AMAZING FACT: The highest mountain known to man is the Olympus Mons, which is located on Mars. Its peak is 15miles (25KM) high, making it nearly three times higher than Mt Everest.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 24/09/1988 - Ben Johnson wins the 100m gold at the Seoul Olympics and reaffirms his position as the world's fastest man.
[24/09 10:22 AM] Innocent: Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH SEPTEMBER.
I affirm that I am anointed to produce excellent results everywhere I go. The eyes of my understanding are enlightened through God's Word to know the hope of His calling. I am filled with the knowledge of God's Word; therefore, I will never walk in confusion or uncertainty. I know what tomorrow holds for me because my spiritual antenna is attuned to the right frequency. I am in sync with the Spirit of God; I am a representative of the Kingdom of God here on the earth, and nothing is permitted to happen within my world without my knowledge. I have insight into the secrets and mysteries of the Kingdom. I am alive unto God, that same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead is at work on the inside of me. Hallelujah! My physical body and its organs are vitalized by the Spirit of God. I can never have a down life because the greater One lives on the inside of me. My life is full of glory and I am forever increasing in glory because God has made His home in me. Glory be God!
•SPECIAL http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ
READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM