The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 19th Sept
[19/09 6:54 AM] Innocent: ***RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL***

STABILIZING YOURSELF AT YOUR HIGHEST LEVEL OF FAITH .

Tuesday, September 19th .
Pastor Chris

But ye, beloved, BUILDING UP yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost (Jude 1:20).

There’s a big difference between the verse above and what Paul said in 1 Corinthians 14:4 which reads, “He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself….” The word “edify” in 1 Corinthians 14:4 means to build yourself up; it also means to charge yourself. However, what Jude was talking about is akin to building a super structure, when he said, “...BUILDING UP yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost” (Jude 1:20).

The Greek word translated “building up” is “epoikodomeo,” and it means to build on something that already exists. So Jude, by the Holy Spirit, is talking about building a super structure on something that’s already there. So, by telling you to build up yourself on your most holy faith, it means the most holy faith that he was referring to is already there.

That “most holy faith” refers to your highest faith; your most sanctified faith; the topmost level of faith that you’ve attained at any given time. He says build on it by speaking in tongues; don’t go below it. You know, we experience faith at different levels from time to time. Sometimes, we experience a very high level of faith, and some other times, our faith seems to go a little lower than usual.

However, by speaking in tongues often, you build yourself up on that highest level of faith that you attained, and it becomes the benchmark. The next time, that highest level of faith becomes your lowest faith. Then, you operate from there, and get to another high level of faith, and keep building on it.

It’s one of the reasons we emphasize speaking in tongues. As you receive God’s Word, your faith comes to a peak, but you build on it; you stabilize at that topmost level of faith through praying in tongues. At that level, no adversity, challenges, problems can pose a threat to you, for you’ve risen above them. Do this and watch your life grow remarkably.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the privilege of the heavenly vocabulary, which you’ve given me to build up myself on my highest level of faith. My faith is the victory that overcomes the world! And as I pray in tongues, I mount up with wings as eagles, soaring in victory above challenges and adversities, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Corinthians 14:2-4 AMPC For one who speaks in an [unknown] tongue speaks not to men but to God, for no one understands or catches his meaning, because in the [Holy] Spirit he utters secret truths and hidden things [not obvious to the understanding]. 3 But [on the other hand], the one who prophesies [who interprets the divine will and purpose in inspired preaching and teaching] speaks to men for their upbuilding and constructive spiritual progress and encouragement and consolation. 4 He who speaks in a [strange] tongue edifies and improves himself, but he who prophesies [interpreting the divine will and purpose and teaching with inspiration] edifies and improves the church and promotes growth [in Christian wisdom, piety, holiness, and happiness]. ||

|| Romans 10:17 So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Galatians 3:26-4:1-20,
Isaiah 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 23:34-43,
2 Samuel 11-12
[19/09 6:54 AM] Innocent: Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 19TH SEPTEMBER.
I affirm that this is the springtime of my life! My heart is forever open to receive God's engrafted Word with meekness, faith, and gladness. It is my season; I’m experiencing increase on every side and mighty harvests of blessings and miracles from the seeds I’ve sown. I receive good measure, pressed down and shaken together today, even as the Lord has made all grace available to me, to have all sufficiency in all things. I flourish in every area of my life, even as I grow in grace and in the knowledge of the truth. The Word of God has produced in me an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension. I make the right decisions always, and my steps are ordered in line with God's perfect will and destiny for my life. I have the ability to weather the storms of life and win. Nothing and no one is big enough to defeat me because the Greater One lives in me, and as He is, so am I in this world. Hallelujah! I am renewed, refreshed and positioned for the glorious life through God's Word and the power of the Spirit which is at work in me today. Glory to God!
•SPECIAL http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ
READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM