The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jilted lover sets girlfriend’s family members ablaze, kills five
Jilted lover sets girlfriend’s family members ablaze, kills five

[Image: 5cbff1db6e35f.jpg]

The Ondo state police command is currently on the trail of a bitter ex-boyfriend, identified as Deji Adenuga a.k.a. Dakar, who allegedly set eight family members of his estranged girlfriend ablaze on Adetuwo street, Igbodigo town, in the Okitipupa Local Government Area of Ondo State on Tuesday April 23rd.
Deji was reportedly dating a girl named Titi for a while and she recently called their relationship off. Angry that she was leaving him, he went to the girl's family house and set the building ablaze. Five of the victims have so far died from the incident while three others are currently receiving treatment at the Trauma Centre, Ondo town, Ondo State.
Quote:“What happened today (Tuesday) was shocking. The man (Adenuga) almost wiped out an entire family early this morning. He was angry because the girl (Titi) he was dating said she was no more interested in the relationship. In order to deal with the girl, he poured petrol in the room where all members of her family were sleeping and set them ablaze.
“He actually missed his target because the girl was not in the room at the time he set the room ablaze.
“Eight members of the family were severely burnt. Five of them have been confirmed dead, while the remaining three were rushed to the Trauma Centre, Ondo, where they are receiving treatment.” a source told Punch
Confirming the incident, the Police Public Relations Officer of the Ondo State Police Command, Femi Joseph, said the police had begun investigation into the incident.
Quote:“We are on the trail of the suspect, while investigation has commenced into the matter. We will soon arrest him,” Joseph said.

[Image: icon_share.png]
by Linda Ikeji 
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
An aggrieved lover, Mr. Deji Adenuga aka Davar, has reportedly set a family of nine on fire at Igbodigho in Okitipupa Local Governent Area of Ondo State.

Adenuga was said to have been jilted by his girlfriend, Titi Sanumi, prompting him to set her family house ablaze in the middle of the night with nine members of the family asleep.

Five members of the family died while others were injured. The man reportedly fled after the attack on the Sanumis’ family house.

However, the police are on the trail of Adenuga.

Family sources said the girlfriend was not at home when the estranged boyfriend came to set the house ablaze. The injured family members rushed to Trauma Hospital, Ondo, where they were receiving treatment.

The Okitipupa Police Division in a signal to the state Police Command Headquarters in Akure, which confirmed the story. The information contained in the signal said a man, Alade Victor, came to the station to report the incident of arson and murder that took place in the early hours of yesterday.

According to the police report, nine persons, who were occupants of a house, including Victor’s 45-year-old brother, Alade Glory, were set ablaze in their one room apartment at Adetuwo Street in Igbodigho. The police report said five of the victims had been confirmed dead.

The police said the suspect had fled the community to avoid arrest. The report added that efforts were on to arrest Adenuga.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/man-on-run-after-setting-lovers-house.html?m=1

[Image: 9244887_img20190424075752755_jpeg5feae8d...326de1ef0a]
[Image: 9246363_cymera20190424111215_jpeg440cf8c...6c8de02bce]
Jealous lover who set his ex-girlfriend's family ablaze in Ondo State says he did it because she aborted his baby

[Image: 5cc87e8ff2fe7.JPG]

Adedeji Williams Adenuga, the man suspected to have set his ex-girlfriend's family of nine ablaze in Okitipupa Local Government Area of Ondo State, has explained the reason for his action.

After a quarell with his ex-lover, the aggrieved man brought a jerrycan of fuel in the midnight, gained entrance into the building by breaking a window, and sprayed the family while they were asleep. Adenuga, best known as 'Ojuode' escaped from the town after perpetrating the alleged act; however, after "round-the-clock investigations" by the Police, he was arrested on Monday evening in Ijebu Ode, Ogun State, where he was wandering under a bridge.  

Speaking with reporters at the headquarters of the Ondo State Police Command in Akure on Tuesday, Adenuga said he burnt the family of his ex-girlfriend after she aborted a pregnancy she had for him.  He claimed he had invested heavily in the lady before she jilted him based on her elder sister's advice.  

He narrated how both of them had been having relationship issues, and were always ending up at the police station for settlement.  
Quote:"What actually happened was that Titi aborted the four-month-old pregnancy that she had for me while we were dating each other. Though, we have been having issues in recent times, I have spent a lot of money on her. I gave her a sum of N30,000 to start a petty trade, as she was selling sachet water. Later, I gave her a sum of N25,000 to keep for me, making N55,000 but I think she spent the money lavishly because she was staying with me.  
And while she was staying with me, I spent money on her because there is this her elder sister called Jumoke who used to collect money from me. The elder sister was always controlling her and teaching her what to do, and the issue became open that we dragged one another to the police station.
"We later resolved all the issues but surprisingly, Titi packed her property out my house, saying her sister said I should come and pay N20,000 for her dowry before she would return. I begged them to give me time to look for money, and do the needful but they refused and started playing me, having spent so much for her. I went to the station to report what she and her elder sister were doing to me but the Police saw it as a small issue so they settled it.  
"After we left the station, they began to abuse me and make jest of me, saying I was a failure and not even a man for dragging them to the police station. In fact, they threatened me. They said they would deal with me and even kill me if I did not desist from reporting them on the streets. I saw those words as big threats. That same day, I planned to take an action and I went to the gas station at night, bought fuel and stormed their house and poured petrol inside the room while I ran away” he said.
Undie Adie, Commissioner of Police in Ondo State, said that Adenuga was apprehended following “intense manhunt and investigations" by the Police.  
"He was arrested in Ijebu-Ode area of Ogun State. The girl whom he said jilted him is the only one that survived. She is still receiving treatment in the hospital.”
[Image: icon_share.png]
by Lind
Why I Killed My Wife And Eight Other Family Members - Suspect Confesses (Photo)

A man who reportedly killed his wife alongside other family members has confessed to the crime.[Image: dejiadenuga.jpg]

Deji Adenuga killed his wife and other family members

Ondo State Police command has arrested 45- year-old Deji Adenuga said to have burnt his wife and eight other family members to death in Okitipupa, TheNation has reported.

The suspect was paraded to reporters by Commissioner of Police, Mr Undie Adie at the command’s headquarters in Akure on Tuesday.

Adenuga confessed to the crime, saying he burnt the house where the parents of his wife lived and killed eight persons.

The suspect was one of the ex -convicts that escaped from Olokuta Prison after a jail break in 2013.

According to him, he had in 2003 killed his first wife after she allegedly went away with N450, 000 belonging to him.

On why he took the decision to burn the family of his wife to death, he said his wife aborted his four- month pregnancy and took away some of his personal belongings to her parent’s house.

The arrested arsonist hails from Erinje in Okitipupa Local Government Area of the state.

He said he was ready to face the consequences of his action.

His words: “I have no regret killing them because when they did their own nobody punished them.

“I took the decision to set their house ablaze when it became clear that my wife had moved to her parent’s house with some of my belongings.

“We had little altercations at home and she moved out of the house.

“I was the one paying their house rent and I was also responsible for their day-to -day living. I am a palm wine tapper and I always live up to expectation both at home and at my in-law’s house.

“My wife’s parent always asked for money from me and food stuffs and I always oblige”.

Adenuga said he waited for months thinking that the family will rescind their decision but to no avail.

According to him: “I also reported the matter to the Police but they did not take any action. I therefore decided to set their house ablaze for my belongings in their custody to be destroyed but they were also burnt.

Adie, who assured that the suspect would be charged to court, said he was arrested in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State where he relocated to after committing the heinous crime.

The police chief said his command would also investigate the case of murder that earlier led to his imprisonment and the magic he used to escape from the prison custody.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Police arrest poly student for allegedly killing and burying his pregnant girlfriend Edoman 0 853 08-23-2021, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Man arrested after dismembered body of his 23-year-old girlfriend was found stuffed i Edoman 0 849 08-20-2021, 04:59 PM
  House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) Edoman 0 861 08-20-2021, 04:02 PM
  BBNaija star, Neo, shares loved-up photos with girlfriend, Vee, as she turns 25 Edoman 0 942 08-19-2021, 01:06 PM
  Favour Appiah: 14-year-old Girl Drowns In Manuex Place Hotel Delta. Family Kicks Edoman 0 808 08-18-2021, 02:29 PM
  NSCDC arrests graduate who specializes in stealing Plasma TV sets in Kwara Edoman 0 683 08-17-2021, 08:37 AM
  MAN MURDERS WIFE’S LOVER ON MATRIMONIAL BED Edoman 0 701 08-15-2021, 05:54 PM
  24 family members die of suspected food poisoning in Sokoto Edoman 0 665 08-11-2021, 04:32 PM