The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WE'RE IN LOVE' Mum-of-nine says she doesn’t regret leaving kids for Gambian toyboy
WE'RE IN LOVE' 
Mum-of-nine says she doesn’t regret leaving kids for Gambian toyboy and nothing will stop her from marrying him
Heidi, 44, defends her actions saying she didn't abandon her kids and insists she is marrying Salieu
WALKING hand in hand on a tropical beach, Heidi Hepworth and Salieu Jallow look like lovers in the first throes of romance.
In fact she is a 44-year-old mum of NINE who left her husband and kids for her new man, who is 12 years her junior.
[Image: nintchdbpict000370120371.jpg?strip=all&w=640]
Heidi ran off last month to be with Gambian toyboy Salieu, who she met on Facebook
Last month Heidi’s heartbroken husband Andy, also 44, spoke of his ­horror at discovering his wife of 23 years had gone off to meet Salieu, who had contacted her on Facebook from The Gambia, West Africa.
Her decision sparked a police investigation and Andy said: “It’s a mid-life crisis. The person she has become is horrible.
“A caring mum wouldn’t go off ­gallivanting around Africa with her new boyfriend.”
Now, speaking exclusively to The Sun, Heidi has defended her actions, saying: “I don’t have a single regret. I’m not a terrible parent.
[Image: nintchdbpict000366059779.jpg?strip=all&w=960]
Heidi claims that her marriage with Andy was over before she met her Gambian boyfriend on Facebook
“It was really hard for me to leave my kids, but they couldn’t come with me so I had no choice.
“I was shocked at the anger that was directed at me for supposedly abandoning my children. That just didn’t happen.”
Heidi has two sons and a daughter aged 24 to 29 from a previous relationship. She and Andy have three daughters aged six, nine and 23 and three sons aged 11, 17 and 18.
She added: “The three youngest were left with my eldest daughter. She moved into my home while I was away so that they were disrupted as little as possible.
[Image: nintchdbpict000370120267.jpg?strip=all&w=662]
The 44-year-old defends her actions and insists she didn't abandon her children
“I went online every night and we video-chatted. They seemed happy and I know my kids well.
"They also chatted to Salieu and have become very fond of him through talking online over the past few months.
“If people think I went over to The Gambia and didn’t give them a second thought, they are so wrong.
“But having said that, I make no apologies for following my heart. I’ve been unhappy for a long time and I think I have found someone to spend the rest of my life with.
[Image: nintchdbpict000370120429.jpg?strip=all&w=640]
Salieu has spoken to the kids and Heidi claims they have become very fond of him
“We are in love and nothing will stop me from marrying him. If other people don’t like that they will just have to lump it.”
Heidi’s romance rocked her family and made her the talk of her town, Hetton-le-Hole in Sunderland.
Car mechanic Andy blamed her online romance for killing their marriage but Heidi insists the relationship was over before Salieu first sent her a Facebook friend request.
She also claims Andy was messaging women online behind her back, which he denies.
[Image: nintchdbpict000366059743-e1512155473469....=all&w=617]
Andy claimed to last month that Heidi was just going through a mid-life crisis
Heidi said: “Andy and I didn’t even share a bedroom, never mind a bed, for the last two years of our marriage.
"We were both unhappy and on some days the most conversation I would get from him would be when he’d say, ‘Put the kettle on’.
“At the end of last year I picked up his phone to look up a number my daughter wanted and saw messages from two women. It was a big shock.
“We drifted even further apart and I was so unhappy. I started volunteering at the children’s school, just so I had some contact with other people and could feel better about myself.
[Image: nintchdbpict000370120415.jpg?strip=all&w=540]
Heidi insists her and Salieu didn't have sex even though they slept in the same bed
“In February I started to talk online to Salieu after he sent me a friend request out of the blue. At first we were just chatting, asking about each other’s lives and hobbies.
“But as I got to know him I started to confide in him about how badly things were going wrong in my marriage, he was there for me to talk to.
“Andy has claimed I sent sexy pictures to Salieu, but I didn’t, that simply isn’t true.”
She added: “After a few months we were in touch with each other all day, every day via WhatsApp and I knew I was starting to develop feelings for him and he said he was feeling the same.
Heidi plans on going back to The Gambia to marry Salieu when her divorce is finalised
I was falling in love with him.”
Although she had never flown or even been abroad, Heidi travelled to The Gambia at the end of October to meet shopkeeper Salieu in person for the first time.
But locals back home were furious at her arrangements for her three youngest children.
Their school was tipped off, leading to a police investigation, but officers were satisfied the kids were being cared for properly.
[Image: nintchdbpict000370120245.jpg?strip=all&w=540]
While Heidi was in The Gambia she went to a crocodile sanctuary
Heidi said: “I was shocked by the reaction. Anyone who knows me would confirm that my children are my world and always have been, but I believe Salieu is my future.
“I’ll do whatever it takes to be with him, but it has to mean we are all together — me, him and the children.
“I don’t know how we will achieve that, but we’re both determined to make it happen.
“It might be that Salieu comes to live with us in the UK, it might even mean we go to Gambia but that’s more complicated.”
Salieu is a strict Muslim and Heidi says she will convert if she has to
When Heidi first saw tall, athletic Salieu at the airport she knew instantly he was the man for her. She said: “I ran into his arms and gave him a big hug.
“He was everything I had dreamed of and more.
“He was tall and handsome and was so nice. It just felt right.
“We had fallen for each other before I even reached Gambia but after a short time with him I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.
[Image: nintchdbpict000370120431.jpg?strip=all&w=540]
Heidi says she got to feel like she was wanted for the first time in years
It was a romantic, unforgettable time with a loving, caring man.
I had forgotten how it feels to be wanted that much. We slept together in the same bed and although we kissed we did not have sex because Salieu is a strict Muslim and it is forbidden before marriage.
“I respected that because I love him completely.”
During the month Heidi was in The Gambia she met Salieu’s parents, who run a small farm in the country’s Serekunda district, a few miles from the capital, Banjul.
[Image: nintchdbpict000370120384.jpg?strip=all&w=640]
Heidi met his family who run a small farm a few miles away from the capital of The Gambia
They spent five days in the family’s home and visited crocodile and monkey sanctuaries, went on donkey rides in the jungle and strolls along sun-kissed beaches — which Heidi said felt like a world away from home in Hetton-le-Hole.
She added: “They were beautiful times. It was wonderful to meet his family, they were lovely and very accepting of me. I was made to feel very welcome in their home.
“Salieu has made it very clear my children are important to him and he has been talking to them for months in video conversations.
“He told me that my family would become part of his family, which proves how much he cares.”
[Image: nintchdbpict000370120243.jpg?strip=all&w=640]
Salieu says her kids are very important to him and plans on living with them as a happy family
After her month in The Gambia, school worker Heidi had to return to the UK but she is already planning her next visit — and the rest of her life.
She said: “I am going to marry Salieu when my divorce comes through and I’m prepared to convert to Islam if that’s necessary. If people don’t like that they will just have to lump it. I’m not going to cry about it.
“We’ll be together, one way or another, whether Salieu comes to live here or I find a way to take the children to The Gambia.
“When I left him at the airport in Banjul it was one of the hardest things I have had to do.
Heidi insists that Salieu fell in love her and not the idea of living abroad
“We were both in tears but I swore I would go back, and nothing will stop me.”
Heidi knows that cynics will claim her new lover is more interested in a British passport than life with her.
In The Gambia nearly half of the two million population exist below the poverty line.
The average wage is £30 a week and marriage to a “toubab” — a white foreigner — is seen as a meal ticket. But she said: “He’s not like that.
Heidi says being with Salieu just feels right
"He isn’t looking for a passport or anything like that, he is happy in Gambia.
“He fell in love with me, not the idea of a new life abroad.”

Source:The sun uk
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 Real-Life Love Stories That Featured in Movies trustangel 1 2,749 12-27-2021, 12:40 PM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) Edoman 0 824 08-19-2021, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye Edoman 0 742 08-03-2021, 02:58 PM
  2 Children Survived Fire Explosion That Killed Bride-To-Be, 8 Kids In Ebonyi Edoman 0 738 07-20-2021, 02:08 PM
  Nigerian woman found love at 47, married at 48 and gave birth to a baby boy(photo) Edoman 0 793 06-29-2021, 11:52 AM
  Tonto Dikeh celebrates her new man on his birthday, calls him "the love of my life" ( Edoman 2 1,019 06-29-2021, 11:05 AM
  I'm over protective of anything I love - Davido's alleged new girlfriend, Mya Yafai r Edoman 0 743 05-05-2021, 11:44 AM
  'One of the toughest decisions I have made was leaving my marriage''- Venita Edoman 0 617 05-02-2021, 02:37 PM