The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*LOVE PREVAIL* by Poshe meenah*
??? LOVE PREVAIL ???

Written by Poshe Meenah.

Typing by Sardaunah..

Chapter 1

Bismillah!
Majnoon was lying down on her medium sized bed reading Hausa novel ( Tana tare da
ni) she is so much enjoying the novel that she keeps smiling to herself, then suddenly she noticed that her standing fan is turning and she said "ah finally they have decided to pity us by giving us light,this NEPA people na wah!" she plug her phone to charge then she left her room to the parlour to watch Zee world program,when she tuned on Zee world channel, Twist of faith was playing,she sighed and kept wondering when will Abbi &
Pragya ever be happy together!.
Twenty minutes into the program she heard salam at the door and she answered,its her friend Yusrah they were so excited to see each other,where is mum and dad asked Yusrah,well mum is in her room while dad is at work,okay let me go and greet her and get yourself prepared there is lots of gist.After a while Yusrah came back to the parlour to meet Majnoon.
Majnoon you and this Abbi and Pragya I no understand oo!,Majnoon laughed and said you know it's interesting that's why I love watching the program,yeah true but I just got feed up with the whole twist in the program and that Tanu and Aliya I hate them with passion ah! so tiresome.So bestie you said there is gist,yep but let go to your room,Majnoon I love your room so much that's why each time am here,i prefer staying in your room,the pink walls,purple wardrobe and bed woods,sky blue table and chair for reading,its so girly.
Majnoon just rolled her eyes at her,thanks for the compliment,you say this almost every visit so just go ahead and gist me.Am getting married on the 20th of this month here are the two anco. like seriously! Yusrah you just 19yrs for god sake.
Hmm! Majnoon you know how my dad can be with decisions,he said I have to get married before furthering my education to higher institution,woah! okay I understand but I know you don't have any boyfriend on board to get married to,the guy you want to get married to who is he? or wait don't tell me is that mechanic guy you told me about,that he confessed his feelings to you ?,you are so funny Majnoon like seriously I don't love him anyways.
The guy am getting married to is a son to one of my dad's friend,his name is Ismail and he is a medical doctor,he is working at Comprehensive Primary Health Care Ayaura street in this Abaji,i have his pic in my phone let me show you,here it is!, ? OMG! this guy is looking so breathe taking,yeah true,i was sad about the marriage issue when my dad told me about it but now am okay because I don't have choice,besides Ismail is a nice guy and my parents won't choose someone irresponsible for me.
Ismail and I met and I told him that I will like to further my education after marriage and he accepted.
Wow! that's a relief because am worried about that,Majnoon you have to buy the two Anco. the orange material is for the wedding party at Abaji town hall by 4pm on the 19th(i.e Friday) while the sky blue Vlisco is for the wedding day,oops! don't worry sweetheart you know I love this colours I will definitely buy the two Anco.
Now tell me about this Ismail,well he is handsome,gentle,lively,funny and romantic said Yusrah,its like someone is already so much in love with Mr handsome I can see you blushing,ooh! stop Majnoon am not blushing ?(they continued with their argument)
He is lucky to have you as his wife because I know you will make a good wife and am really going to miss you so very much. Don't worry Majnoon me and Ismail will be staying here in Abaji at Sabon Tasha street,that is amazing bestie,have you shown the Anco. to the rest of the royal fairies,yes I snapped the Anco. and posted it in the Royal fairies group in the morning and I will also go to their houses.Okay nice, let me get going before my mummy starts buzzing my phone with calls said Yusrah am sorry I didn't even offer you something to eat or drink,i just couldn't think straight after you told me that you are getting married,am not a guest here when I need anything I will get it myself,let me get going.Okay let me see you off they walked out of the house having their girly chat.
Yusrah stays at Ashara street while Majnoon stays at Onah street,when Majnoon got to Old market street (which is in between Ashara street & Onah street) she bid her friend goodbye promising to visit her soon.
While Majnoon was on her way home a guy called out her name seeking her attention,but she pretended as if she is not the person the guy is referring to,the fair, tall and handsome guy jogged after her begging her to stop that he really wants to talk to her,Majnoon was very annoyed but she had to stop since he is begging her.
Yes! what is it? said Majnoon,am sorry please, my name is Haisam I have been seeing you for quite a while now and honestly speaking the first time I saw you I liked you but unknowingly to me it turned into love,i love so much Majnoon I really do,i promise you if you will give me the chance to love you I will prove it to you that I sincerely mean every word I said to you,please?
Hmm! You said your name is Haisam right,well am sorry am not interested in your love,infact am not ready to go into any relationship at this moment.
Okay,i can wait for you till when you are ready please said Haisam, I said NO and that's final,okay can I have your number? I don't have phone she was holding her phone there in her hijab, what if her phone starts ringing at that moment ?
Please am going,if am acting rude am sorry that's not how I am,its just that am not interested in any relationship with any man now,you men are not trustworthy the moment you guys want a girl's attention you act like you are going to go crazy for her love but the moment she accepts and falls in love with the guy, he starts ignoring her,care less for her,its when he feels like that is when he will call her and even if she call him it's as if she is disturbing him, so please just let me be;i don't want to be heart broken again.
Haisam was speechless at the way she speaks so perfect her voice sounds like a melody and her eyes are so charming,but am not like that said Haisam,who cares! she rolled her eyes and left.
Haisam kept calling her name but she didn't stop and Haisam went home feeling bad!
I hope you like it ?
Please vote,share and comment.........
It means a lot to me and it will encourage me to write more please.....
? perfect _Ed Sheeran. enjoy!
@poshmeenah cares!

??? LOVE PREVAIL ???

Written by Poshe Meenah.

Typing by Sardaunah..

Chapter 2

Prince Haisam is extremely handsome,anywhere he goes girls are always drooling over him but he don't like it when girls act that way towards him,he wants a girl that will reject him when he confess his feelings to her and he promised himself that when he get that type of girl,he will make sure he makes her his wife that's nearly so impossible, because each time he talks to a girl for the first time, the girls always accept him at that very moment though I don't blame them this guy is so handsome his cute face,curly hair, his coded dressing all drives girls crazy.
He works at Central Bank Of Nigeria at Abuja so when you see him,you will know that he fully loaded? and presently he on two months break that's why he is in Abaji and luckily for him he got to notice Majnoon staying in the same street with him,he asked his friends about Majnoon and what he heard really impressed him so he decided to try talk to her about his feelings because he keeps having sleepless nights because of her.
When Haisam got to the palace he entered his room all the interiors in his parlour and bedroom were all screaming money! He laid down on his king sized bed thinking about what transpired between him and Majnoon,for the first time a girl he expressed his feelings to;rejected him feeling excited this is the kind of girl I want,i must fight for her love and she will be my wife Insha Allah.
When Majnoon got home she was walking angrily to her room that she didn't even notice that her mom is sitting in the parlour, her mummy knew something was wrong so she called her back and she sat on the sofa and placed her head on her mummy's lap.
Majnoon what is wrong with you? mummy it's nothing serious,when I was on my way home a guy stopped me telling me that he loves me,is that why you are angry,yes!;Majnoon don't you want to get married Yusrah came to my room to inform me about her wedding,mummy you know what happened the last time so I don't want to go into any relationship any time soon! my dear that was years back,you have to move on,okay?
Okay mummy.
Mummy about Yusrah's wedding I will like to seek for your permission to go over to her house a week to the wedding;don't worry when your daddy comes back home i will discuss it with him,thank you mummy let me go in and freshen up,she gave her mummy a peck before going to her room,she laid on her thinking of what happened in her past relationship,it still hurts her badly,after an hour she drift off to the dream land only to be woken up by the Adzan(call of Magrib prayer),she went into her bathroom to perform ablution and then she prayed.
She went out of her room to the dinning room and saw her dad sitting by the table ready to eat while her mom was serving her daddy, she hugged her daddy saying welcome daddy;thank you my princess and then she settled down to eat, mummy am sorry I slept off and I couldn't help you to cook,its ok I knew you slept off because when I saw that you didn't come to the kitchen to cook I checked your room and I saw that you were sleeping,daddy I missed you so much today I was all alone at home when mummy went to her shop,its like this day I will go with you to your working place,they all laughed; my princess you know I always miss you but I have to go to work,don't worry we will have all the weekend to ourselves,okay daddy.
After eating their meal they all went to the parlour to have a chit chat.
Haisam was lying down in his room when his golden coloured iPhone started ringing,he check the caller ID and saw that it's one of his friends Ismail,he just smiled and picked his call,your Royal highness, dan sarki jikan
sarki said Ismail
Oh! please stop that laughing you haven't change right said Haisam, so you have been in this Abaji for more than a month now and you didn't bother to check up on me abi?
hey! guy am home for a break from work not holiday,so I have been resting all this while and anyway am planning on visiting you this weekend,i have heard you always having an excuse and cover up it's the nature of my work that stopped me from storming into your house and beating the heck out of you
laughing, oh! please tell that to the birds said Haisam,till you come during the weekend I will be expecting you and there is something important that we need to discuss,okay no problem till we meet said Haisam and then Ismail ended the call.
Haisam and Ismail have been friends since childhood,they played and grew up together,Haisam has so many friends but Ismail is his best true friend he could ever have in his life time,because Ismail have always been there for him.
Very early in the morning Majnoon went to greet her parents in their bedroom,after said Salam they answered her before she entered,good morning daddy,how was your night my princess,fine daddy......
Mummy good morning;morning my dear how are you, am fine mummy.
Majnoon here is the two Anco. for Yusrah's wedding I bought it for you yesterday and here is #10,000 for the sewing and your daddy said your request is granted you can go to Yusrah's house a week to the wedding.yesss! Majnoon squealed thank you mummy and daddy am so happy I love you two so much and her parents replied with we love you too smiling, she ran to her room happily,she logged in to whatsapp she and her friends now have a group on whatsapp for only the Royal fairies,she clicked "Royal fairies" group,they were all online.
**** The chat****
Majnoon:hey besties guess what ?
Neenah:you have gotten admission??
Saheeba:you are also getting married!?
Amal:you are coming over to my house?
Mimie:you are travelling to Paris ?
Yusrah:what?
Majnoon:oh! no oo you all failed; Yusrah I will be coming over to your house when it's a week to your wedding?
Yusrah:wooow! that's why you are always the best,am super excited!
Mimie:you all are crazy ?
Amal:am also coming too
Neenah:me too
Saheeba:am definitely going too
Mimie:that will be amazing,all the Royal fairies will be at your house a week to the wedding,so get ready for our troubles,craziness,banters Lols!
Yusrah:you all made my day,thanks for the love I just feel like crying right now
MajnoonConfusedshhh! don't cry, be happy now and always......bye sweethearts
Amal:bye
They all logged out
Was Majnoon in a relationship before?
What happened between Majnoon and the guy she dated, that made her hate the idea of been in a relationship?
Stay right here! and find out more.....
your votes and comment are priceless to me
I love Ya all?
?Breathless_Shayne ward. Enjoy!
@poshmeenah cares!

??? LOVE PREVAIL ???

Written by Poshe Meenah.

Typing by Sardaunah..

Chapter 3

The following day in the morning Haisam was standing outside the palace smiling while watching the children playing close by, when he saw Majnoon;she was wearing black straight gown with a pink knee length hijab and she was holding a green coloured Qur'an (Muslim's holy book).
It seems she is coming back from Islamiyyah,Haisam held unto his heart smiling at her but Majnoon didn't even look at the person standing, Majnoon heard a sweet husky voice calling out her name,she felt like turning around to see the owner of that voice but she kept on walking and pretend as if she is not the one been called, Haisam ran after her saying "Majnoon please stop,then she stopped pissed off "Oh! it's you said Majnoon,"yes it's me;you are looking more beautiful today,you are just like an Arabic princess.
Please what do you want from me again today said Majnoon,the same thing I asked you the last time,see please am really not in the mood for all this talks,then she left him standing there,looking at her while she walked away smiling to himself; everything about this girl is driving me crazy,i won't give up easily.
Haisam entered his room to freshen up and got into his black SUV car,he drove all the way to his friend's house Isma'il,when Isma'il saw they ran and had a manly hug as if they are seeing themselves after hundred years ?, guy I really missed you said Ismail,well am here now and stop behaving like a baby girl
laughing their guts out they both sat on the sofa in Ismail's room,then Haisam said;so dude you said we will discuss about something and when I went to greet Mumcy and popcy,popcy was telling me that have you informed me about the preparations thou I told him yes,even when I don't know what he is talking about.
Well am getting married in two weeks time on the 20th of this month said Ismail; what? how? why? Haisam is obviously surprised at the news, as you know my dad has really been on my neck to get married but I always give him the excuse of not having a girlfriend, he got feed up with that and now he has hooked me up with one of his friend's daughter,you know I can't disobey him, he has done everything for me in life,its not that he is forcing me;he gave me a choice but I decided to go with what he wants.
You did the right thing my guy said Haisam, the girl is very beautiful and I have developed feelings for her after we met for the first time,she is lively,beautiful and friendly trust me!
Wow! that's good and you never cared to inform me about it all this while said Haisam,i just wanted to be sure of my decision first before letting you know,i just told dad that I accept the girl this week and he fixed the wedding to be in two weeks time because he said he doesn't want me to change my mind that's why;am sorry.
Common it's okay Ango laughing, Haisam don't you dare tease me with that and if I say it again what will you do! they started their playful fight;they have grown up into men but they still behave as they do when they were
kids ?
Suddenly Haisam's started ringing when he checked the caller ID,he hissed before answering the call.
Aisha:Haisam how are you doing
Haisam:i was doing perfectly okay till you called.
Aisha: sighed, I know you don't love me but I can't live without you in my life please!
Haisam:haven't I told you to stop calling me,just let be
Aisha:i just called to hear your electrifying voice since you are on break I don't get to see everyday,the office is so boring without you am missing you badly....
Haisam:you know what?;just go to hell with your stupid feelings for me,you are so cheap and I don't date cheap girls.
** He ended the call**
Haisam you and all this your girls;this girl loves so I guess you should accept her,i don't even know what is wrong with you for almost years now you have not been in any relationship;the Haisam I know before change girlfriends monthly ? Laughing am just tired of all of girls that are always bugging me and you know I don't love them,now I want someone I will have true feelings for and she will also love me. Ismail only smiled because he knows Haisam so well he really meant what he said and he is happy that he has changed.
That reminds me there is this girl I saw when I came back for the break,i honestly love this,she is so beautiful,calm,the she talks, her voice is so sweet,i haven't seen her smiling yet but am sure her smile will be so cute,dude the most shocking part of it is that when I approached her she rejected me instantly.what! are you serious Haisam Ismail said,am telling the truth,wow! I will love to know this girl;you that no girl has ever rejected you..."that is why I keep falling for this girl everyday that passes by,her feelings gives me sleepless nights,i saw her before coming to over here but she still gave me the same attitude am not giving up,even her phone number she refused to give me she told me she don't have phone he felt really sad?
Don't worry friend I know you so well and I know you truly love her;i will help you out with this,common cheer up Ismail said to Haisam,i will be so grateful if you do this for me Ango laughing, you have started right. Ismail's phone started ringing;when he saw the caller ID he smiled and picked the call.
Ismail:hello baby nah!
Yusrah:how are you doing my sweetheart
Ismail:am fine,just missing your cute smile;i can't wait to be your hubby
Yusrah:awwn! you are making me to feel shy
IsmailConfusedhy girl! so whats up
Yusrah:my friends will be coming over to my house a week to stay for the wedding,if they are around I want you to come over so that they will give you the list of things we need for the wedding party.
Ismail:okay;no problem take care of yourself for me please
Yusrah:i will,i love you
ismail:i love you too bye...... then he ended the call.
Haisam has his eyes fixed on Ismail saying,this must be the girl right? Yes it's Yusrah replied Ismail,what did she say;she said her friends will be going to her house to stay for the wedding when it's a week to the wedding,so I should try and see them for all the necessary things they need for the wedding party.
Don't worry I will handle all her friends,infact if they should see me they won't even be able to ask for much money because everybody knows that am Mr handsome said Haisam laughing.
Amma kai dan Iskah neh! don't go and break their hearts because I know even if they fall for you,you won't mind them,i remembered during kabir's wedding when me and Kabir were begging them to reduce the amount of money they asked from us but they refused;Kabir whispered to me that he is going to call you to help him talk to them,when you came you didn't even say anything but all the girls couldn't blab anymore and they accepted the amount we offered them immediately and they were all asking for your phone number when you left
they were laughing so hard ?
Ango am going home it's getting late,ok thanks for coming man, they shaked hands and then Haisam went back home..............
Thanks so much for the love ?
Keep voting and commenting
Tell me what you think about the novel
?Slowly_Meddy Enjoy!
@Poshmeenah cares!

??? LOVE PREVAIL ???

Written by Poshe Meenah.

Typing by Sardaunah..

Chapter 4

In the night Haisam was lying down on his king sized bed after replying all his offline messages in all his social media accounts and he wanted searching for Majnoon's profile on facebook but he doesn't her surname,so he switched off his phone.
He entered the bathroom and freshen up then wore his pyjamas and laid down to sleep but he couldn't sleep,he kept thinking about Majnoon till 3:00am before he was able to sleep.
* **ONE WEEK LATER***
On Sunday morning Majnoon got ready to go to Yusrah's house,she arranged everything she needed during the wedding,her Anco.,English wears that she will use to work with, shoes;high heels and flat shoes Majnoon loves high heels,makeup kit, veils and hijabs e.t.c
She went to her parent's room to bid them goodbye promising to be calling them often,she called all friends that she is leaving her house at that moment.
They all met at Yusrah's house,they were all excited to see each other they greeted Yusrah's parent then Yusrah took them to her room that's where they will be staying,all of them fell on the bed to rest then Yusrah told them that Ismail and his friend will be coming over by tomorrow to give them money to buy all the necessary things they need for the wedding party,so they should write out what will be required so that they will be able to calculate and know the certain amount of money they will ask for by tomorrow,they all answered okay and they continue with their girly chat
In the night they all slept early immediately after they finish praying Isha'i, except Majnoon and Yusrah discussing about the wedding preparations."see how they all scattered themselves sleeping, they didn't even bother to talk about writing the list" said Majnoon,thats why I love you the most,you are the more sensible among them laughing
let me start writing when am done;then you go through it by tomorrow all this crazy girls will check it again before Uncle Ismail comes tomorrow,Majnoon you are so funny why are you calling him uncle Ismail,well that's because he is an elderly person I can't look at him and call him by his name and am use to it.
She wrote everything needed then Yusrah went through it and said it's perfect.
Haisam has been worried sick because for almost a week he has not seen Majnoon so he couldn't sleep at night but he forced himself to sleep because him and Ismail will be going out in the morning.
It's 8:00am Monday morning all the Royal fairies were up from bed,they ate breakfast together and had their bath because Yusrah told them that Ismail will be coming soon with his friend,they went through the list that Majnoon wrote and they all agreed that it's okay,all the girls were busy applying makeup except Majnoon and Yusrah, "Eeyyah! why all this too much makeup,please oo you girls should not snatch Yusrah's husband oo ?
Mimie:am not interested in snatching Ismail,is just his friend that I want him to notice me as far as he is rich and handsome
re-arranging her dress.
Amal:you all know I have a boyfriend yet so I need to look dashing just in case ?
Saheeba:am just applying makeup to look good that's all.
Neenah:if Ismail's friend will notice me I might get lucky too.
Yusrah: laughing you girls are really driving me crazy with your baseless thoughts
Majnoon just wore black pencil skirt & top with maroon kimono and she rolled black veil and set aside her black high heels without makeup but she look so cute,"you said we are dressing too much then why are you wearing this and with high heels said Mimie,you know me too well I wear what makes me feel comfortable and high heels you also know that I prefer it than flat shoes even on a normal day Majnoon replied.Just then Yusrah's phone started ringing....
Yusrah :hello
Ismail :yes am outside your house;am waiting please
Yusrah :okay we are coming...see yah!
Girls they are outside,they were rushing to go out except for Yusrah and Majnoon "just look at them bunch of low class girls" Yusrah just laughed at what she said,please Yusrah go and introduce our friends to uncle Ismail and his friend,what of you;don't tell me you won't go out.
I will join you girls soon,ok then be fast, Yusrah went out to meet the girls chatting and laughing with Ismail and his friend; she is not that surprised because she knows that her friends are friendly.
When Yusrah got to car she greeted Ismail and his friend Haisam! Then she introduced her friends to them,"I have heard alot about you and yet I don't know you but today luckily I have seen you today said Yusrah,its Ismail's fault since he didn't let me know our wife to be early till today.
So what's your plans girls said Haisam,all of a sudden Mimie started saying well we will be wedding party so we need all the necessary things for that to take place,okay let me see the list please and the total amount,just then Majnoon came out of the house walking majestically,Haisam was surprised to see Majnoon to be one of Yusrah's friends,Majnoon was also surprised to see Haisam as Ismail's friend but she didn't show it, she greeted them; when her eyes met with Haisam's he smiled at her mouthing "you look beautiful" but Majnoon took her eyes off him, "so this is the princess I have been waiting to know,Yusrah always have something different to say about you said Ismail, smiling I have also heard lots of wonderful things about you too but all I want to tell you is that she is precious to us so please take good care of her for us and am sure she will be a good wife to you said Majnoon Haisam was just staring at her of course I will because I love her so much replied Ismail,okay thanks.
Mimie was busy smiling at Haisam thinking he is interested in her because she believes that she is the most beautiful among them and to Haisam the way she is smiling at him only pissed him off, Majnoon is more sensible than the other girls Haisam said to himself, "is the list with you Mimie asked Majnoon, yeah here it is,she handed it over to Haisam.
For today you guys have to take us to POSHMEENAH BEAUTY PALACE for washing and setting of our hair with manicure and pedicure Haisam was just amazed staring at her,the way she talks, her smile, everything about her is classy?
Okay girls let's go to the beauty palace but I don't have much money with me,we will have to stop at ATM first said Haisam......
Lots more to come...
Please vote, comment and share!
?Soledad_Westlife Enjoy !

??? LOVE PREVAIL ???

Written by Poshe Meenah.

Typing by Sardaunah..

Chapter 5

Apparently they went there with two cars so Ismail went to stand by his car so also Haisam,he was praying silently and hoping Majnoon will enter his car,Neenah,Amal and Majnoon entered Ismail's car while Yusrah, Mimie and Saheeba entered Haisam's car.
Haisam was not happy about that so he text Ismail saying they should exchange their car,Ismail only smiled and did what Haisam told him without knowing why.
"Uncle Ismail any problem I see that you are going out " said Majnoon,actually it's the other car that is mine I just came to pick something here replied Ismail Majnoon face palmed herself ?
Mimie was also dissapointed that she won't get to be in the same car with Haisam she was even sitting at the front seat ? They exchanged cars,Haisam was so happy the girls kept chatting and laughing but Majnoon was quiet,time to time Haisam kept looking at her through the front mirror because she was sitting at the back.
Ismail was surprised at the way Haisam has been acting; because he noticed him staring at one of the girls while they were at Yusrah's house,maybe it's Mimie that he is interested in because he like girls that are extremely fair but he didn't say anything to him yet so he will ask him later Ismail thoughts! ........they got to senior Quarters where the beauty palace is situated Majnoon talked to the receptionist of what they want,then the receptionist told them the total amount and Haisam paid the money immediately,they got seated ready for the manicure and pedicure, Haisam and Ismail were asked to sit and were given magazines and drinks just to keep them busy and entertained.
Just then Yusrah's phone started ringing & it's her mum calling,she shouted hey! am in trouble,i didn't tell mummy that I was going out; calm down I told her we will be going to the beauty palace,that was what kept me inside when you were all outside said Majnoon, Yusrah picked the call and greeted her,then she answered okay! and ended the call "what did she say" asked Majnoon she just said my wedding box has been brought to the house by the groom's family and that is good am not at home, okay then! They continued their girly chat, snapping selfie with crazy faces
Ismail asked Haisam "what is wrong with you? " , "what did you see?" replied Haisam I noticed all your attention have been on the girls,tell me are interested in all of them Ismail jokingly said,"you must be crazy;do you remember the girl I told you about? Yes! is she Mimie said Ismail
"you are not serious,Mimie is not my type I don't even like her gosh! she is so irritating,then who is she among them? It's Majnoon!, wow! I love that because she is sensible, pretty and classic you have made the right choice said Ismail.
Sshhh! keep quiet she is coming towards us
they kept quiet..... Uncle Ismail please we are thirsty and hungry can you get us something to eat,Majnoon said facing Ismail; OK Majnoon but is there an eatery here? just go out by the left you will find it; okay,but for me just get me a bottle of water with fruits salad please,okay no problem said Ismail.
Ismail and Haisam left to get the food for the Royal fairies,in five minutes they are back Haisam gasped when he saw Majnoon's hair,she has long and black shiny hair like the Indians,Ismail smiled and touched him for them to go ahead and give them the food. Haisam went to Majnoon and gave her the fruits salad and the bottle water staring at each other whispering "I love everything about you " to her she just smiled then he left ( Majnoon mentally hit her head saying "what are you doing Majnoon he handsome and charming; you are not meant to fall in love with him because he will also hurt you)
When they were all done Haisam and Ismail took them home,they were about entering the house,Haisam called out to Majnoon the rest of them went inside the house while Majnoon stayed behind.
"yes! what is it? asked Majnoon,i just wanted to give you the list back; Majnoon got to the car.Haisam came out of the car and said "Majnoon we met again I truly love you with my whole heart am ready to do anything for you please! Majnoon starred deep in to his eyes and she saw sincerity,he truly love her but she is scared that she might get hurt; men are not trustworthy he might change! Haisam how many times do I have to repeat myself that I don't love you,see Majnoon Haisam is my friend right from childhood I know him so well and I know he truly loves you please try and give him a chance Ismail chirped in to their conversation. Uncle Ismail I don't want to get hurt am happy the way I am said Majnoon, Haisam just give me the list Majnoon said and pouted Haisam smiled and said can you please call my name again it's like is the first time someone is calling my name and I need your number so that I will inform about all the arrangements for the hall,she kept quiet for a while before saying it's only because of my friend I will give out my number to you,she gave Haisam the number and left Haisam was happy that at least he got her number....
Unknowingly to Majnoon the other girls were peeping at her from inside when entered the house she saw them at the gate "what are you girls doing here? she didn't wait for their answer she just enter their room to rest and they all followed her;they were all happy and hoping that she will accept Haisam except for Mimie that is jealous......
Mimie annoyed :- Majnoon you should be jumping and singing because he told you he loves you;and here you are giving attitude, he is meant to say that to me not you because am by far more beautiful than any of you.
Majnoon :- she laughed like seriously Mimie not everyone is like you, I don't freak out when I see men like him and if you think you are more beautiful than anyone of us you must be a blatant lier, is it because none of us has ever replied you that doesn't mean that we accept that,if you think you are more than anyone of us then get the heck out of here since you are above us; for me I never told anyone that am beautiful,i am just me and nobody can be me fuming with anger!
Neenah :- please Majnoon it's okay
Saheeba :- please Majnoon
Amal :- Majnoon you are right but please it's okay
Yusrah :- Majnoon calm down please!
Majnoon picked her Veil,phone and left the house even when they were all calling her she didn't answer them!
Majnoon!! Majnoon!!
Drum rolls******
?Shape of you _Ed Sheeran Enjoy!
Pls vote,share and comment!
I heart you all?
@ Poshmeenah cares!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  *SAHRA* HOT LOVE* by habiebahlurv* Gimbiya 1 34,494 09-20-2018, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Gimbiya
  *SAHRA* HOT LOVE* by habiebahlurv* Gimbiya 0 50,953 09-14-2018, 12:09 PM
  *SAHRA* HOT LOVE* by habiebahlurv* Gimbiya 0 18,244 09-10-2018, 09:11 PM
Heart *SAHRA* HOT LOVE* by habiebahlurv* Gimbiya 0 10,099 09-10-2018, 08:37 PM
  *HADUWAR MU* Love at first flight* by Phateemah Taheer Abdullahi Gimbiya 0 3,181 07-13-2018, 02:29 PM
  *HADUWAR MU* Love at first flight* by Phateemah Taheer Abdullahi Gimbiya 0 2,726 07-08-2018, 11:06 AM
  *HADUWAR MU*Love at first flight* by Phateemah Taheer Abdullahi Gimbiya 1 4,265 07-04-2018, 01:27 AM
Last Post: trustangel