The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 15th Sept
[15/09 6:37 AM] Innocent: Triumphant Greetings Saints of God!

Download your complete e-copy of September Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional for free in any language of your choice, for early readers, for kids, for teens and for adult also in your very own indigenous language,
just click here http://dl.rhapsodyofrealities.org/en/ro/home/Pst%20John
It will change your life forever. Download NOW and also share to all your Social Media Accounts.

BECOME A BRAND NEW CREATION TODAY!
Click on this link https://cevirtualchurch.org/salvation/ceomouZP to say the prayer of Salvation and mean it with all of your heart; and God will hear you. God bless you

READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

THE LIFE OF VICTORY - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Friday, September 15th .

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 15:57).

When God raised Jesus from the dead, you were raised together with Him. Now, you’re seated with Him, “Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come” (Ephesians 1:21).

It makes no difference what happens in this world, you’re more than a conqueror; you’re a success. God has given you a life greater than sickness, disease, failure and death; a life of peace, strength, health and prosperity; the victorious life.

The knowledge of these realities should evidently change the way you talk, walk or act. Don’t ask God to give you peace, strength, health, prosperity or make you a success. These and more are all encapsulated in the glorious life you have in Christ. I’ll give you examples.

First, the Lord Jesus said in John 14:27, “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you....” That means He has become your peace. Secondly, Psalm 27:1 says, “…the LORD is the strength of my life….” Thirdly, He’s made you healthy and strong. Isaiah 33:24 says, “And the inhabitant (of Zion) shall not say, I am sick….”

In addition, He’s given you prosperity. 1 Corinthians 3:21 says, “Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours.” Then Philippians 4:19 tells us, “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” That means there’s no lack in your life, for the Lord supplies all your needs. Psalm 1:3 describes you as a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth fruit in and out of season; and whatsoever you do shall prosper. What a blessing!

Now that you’re born again, you’re a bundle of success. You belong in God’s Kingdom, His realm of life where you reign victoriously with Christ.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the glorious life in Christ! I walk in righteousness and exercise dominion over devils, sickness, and the negativities of life today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) ||

|| 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks [be] unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Galatians 1:1-24, Ecclesiastes 9-12

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 22:63-71, 2 Samuel 3-4
[15/09 6:37 AM] Innocent: Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 15TH SEPTEMBER.
I affirm that this is the springtime of my life! The Lord has made every favour and earthly blessing come to me in abundance, therefore I always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, am self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation. All the forces of life and nature are at my disposal, they work together for my good because I am the King’s kid. I walk in prosperity, victory, and health because I live in God’s Word. I am daily metamorphosed into the image that I see in the Word, as I meditate and yield my mind to the tutelage of the Word. Nothing is impossible with me because I hail from above. I am conscious of my heavenly heritage and walk in the light of who I am; an associate of the God-kind. Glory to God!
•Special http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ
Read Your "ROR" Here
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM