The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Always Claimed To Be Virgins (Photos)
Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Always Claimed To Be Virgins (Photos)
[size=undefined][Image: female_celebs_virgin.jpg]
Well, we wouldn’t say we know them personally and can tell if they really are.., but thanks to past interviews and previous reports, we’ve been able to come up with a list of female celebrities who have at some point in their career claimed not to have ever been with a man before. (This is according to them, not us!)

See them below:

ADOKIYE
[Image: Adokiye-kyrian-instagram.jpg?resize=498%2C533]
Nigerian pop singer, Adokiye in an interview spoke about not being in a relationship and when she was asked about getting intimate with the opposite sex, she said: “Haba, what is a young girl getting laid for, I’m still a virgin”

She had at the time also caused a social media storm by offering her virginity to Islamic militants Boko Haram in exchange for the return of hundreds of kidknapped schoolgirls.

However, the musician and actress from the country’s Imo State, who is also a UN Ambassador of Peace, took the protest to the next extreme.

“It is just unfair. They are too young. I wish I could offer myself in exchange,” she told Nigerian publication Vanguard.

“They are between 12 and 15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am older and more experienced. Even if 10 to 12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care. Just release these girls and let them go back to their parents.

CHIDINMA
[Image: Chidinma-Stuns-In-Black-Photo.png?resize=540%2C533]
The decency and moderateness of this beautiful short and sweet singer can make us believe that she really is – I personally would refer to her as the “Virgin Queen” Elizabeth I, that is if of course she is a virgin!

Like the Virgin Queen, this beauty sure knows how to keep every man drooling over her, yet committing to none… stirring up mysteries of love affairs around her!

During an interview, some years back, she declared she has never been intimate with a man before.

She had reacted to her alleged compromising video scandal in 2013 by maintaining that it wasn’t her that people saw in the video that went viral and that as a matter of fact, she’s still a virgin.
She said:

“I didn’t make any compromising video o, I have no idea where that tape is from and I am still a v*rgin o!”
 she said

SEYI HUNTER
[Image: Seyi-Hunter.jpg?resize=640%2C320]
Many had thought that Afro-pop singer, Adokiye, could possibly be the last of the virgins in the Nigerian entertainment industry after she declared it in a chat with Vanguard’s Potpourri.

But there were obviously others, at least one other, as Seyi Hunter also came out to declare she is a virgin as well.

When asked in a Vanguard interview about s-ex and money, which was more important to her in a relationship, the actress said:

I know nothing about s-ex, I’m a virgin. Money is more important to me in a relationship.

TOOLZ
[Image: Toolz-braids.jpg?resize=492%2C537]
Yes, yes! You’re clamouring that she married now! We know she is too! Durrhh… But the gorgeous media personality deserves an honorary mention as according to her, she kept herself until after her marriage.
The OAP once revealed she’s never been intimate with a man before while answering questions via her Twitter page. She also confessed that one of her hips is artificial.
[Image: toolz-V.jpg?resize=509%2C102]
[Image: toolz-V1.jpg?resize=508%2C123]

ANNABELLA ZWNYNDILA
[Image: Annabella.jpg?resize=640%2C640]
Fast rising actress and product of AMBO reality TV show – Adamawa State-born actress, Annabella Zwyndila told whom it may concern that her virginity is still intact despite massive s*xual harassment in the movie industry.

The Adamawa State-born actress even boasts that nothing would make her lose her virginity to another man except her husband.

She revealed this in an interview she granted which was published by the Sun, where she acknowledges the challenges are enormous, but there is no going back on her decision to remain a virgin.

She said:

A role that is supposed to be yours is taken from you because of one or two requests that you can’t meet. So, s*xual harrassment is not only in the movie industry. It is everywhere… That side of me is dead until I get married. Aside avoiding pre-marital s*x, I am also a born again Christian and I fear God a lot. I can remember while we were growing up we had that lesson about s*xually transmitted diseases and the fear of all those things really kept me away from s*x. So, if I must have a relationship we must enter into agreement of no s*x.”
[/size]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) Edoman 0 1,023 08-24-2021, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Nigerian children are second most affected by climate change globally - UNICEF Edoman 0 791 08-22-2021, 11:05 AM
  See the alleged state of a General Hospital in Zamfara State (photos) Edoman 0 804 08-19-2021, 09:40 PM
  Nigerian Army releases images of Boko Haram, ISWAP terrorists after surrender Edoman 0 869 08-17-2021, 08:32 AM
  Five killed, two missing, property destroyed as flood wreak havoc in Yobe (photos) Edoman 0 819 08-16-2021, 06:24 PM
  Pakistani journalist calls out Nigerian Twitter user for passing off a Pakistani road Edoman 0 765 08-14-2021, 11:57 AM
  President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) Edoman 0 782 08-13-2021, 05:41 AM
  Reno Omokri reacts to photos of surrendered Boko Haram members seeking forgiveness Edoman 0 813 08-10-2021, 05:12 PM