The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONA

Thursday, August 19th 2021.

Pastor Chris Oyakkilome

THEME: YOUR FAITH IN THE WORD

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him (John 3:36).
“I’ve prayed; I’ve confessed the Word; I’ve fasted; I’ve even sowed a seed; yet, my condition hasn’t improved.” Oftentimes, people agonize like this, as they struggle with their faith. This is because, for the most part, they haven’t learnt how to use their faith.

Until you discover how to make your faith work, you’ll keep struggling. We have a book titled, *“How To Make Your Faith Work”*; read it to learn more on the subject. There may be a time of struggling in any area of your life, where you find a difference between what the Word says and your personal experience. At such times, meditate more on the Word. Don’t focus your mind on what’s happening, but on the Word, on what you believe. Soon enough, the Word will grow mightily in you, and over that situation, and prevail. That’s the guaranteed outcome.

Your faith is the victory over all circumstances and adversities of life. “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith”(1 John 5:4). Keep acting your faith on the Word. You might say, “What if it doesn’t work?” Faith always works. If it didn’t work, then it was never faith.

Take advantage of God’s extraordinary power in overcoming life’s adversities by expressing your faith. Faith not expressed will not prevail (James 2:17 & 26). You express your faith in words and actions, remaining undaunted in the face of adversity.

Jesus said, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you can achieve anything; nothing shall be impossible unto you (Matthew 17:20). So, cheer up; the victory is yours already. Hallelujah! There’s a guarantee that your faith will work if you’d act on the Word.

CONFESSION

The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth, prevailing as I speak it forth! I live above Satan and the elements of this world, because I’m an associate of the God-kind! By my faith in the Word, I live triumphantly always; I can change what I want to change, and achieve what I want to achieve by the power of the Holy Spirit at work in me. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Mark 11:22-23 KJV “And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. 23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Romans 4:18-21 KJV “Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. 19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb: 20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; 21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
1 Corinthians 4 & Psalms 113-116

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Luke 17:20-30 & 1 Samuel 4.

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that Christ is my address! My path is illuminated with the light of God’s Word; therefore, I do not lack direction. I am an answer from God. Everywhere I go, I am relevant, because I am loaded with divine wisdom and insight to provide the right answers to questions, and solutions to problems. I am indeed an answer to the cries of millions all over the world because I function in the wisdom of God.

Today, I stand fast in the liberty of Christ and rejoice in the glory of God, never to be burdened by any yoke of bondage. I am free to live, free to reign, and free to serve the Lord in health, joy, victory, and prosperity. I have the supernatural life of God in me! 

This life is at work in my spirit, soul, and body! I walk in this newness of life, having put on the new man in Christ, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness! I grow in grace and in the knowledge of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

The beauty of God in my spirit is showing forth on the outside, evidently manifest for all to see! Excellence, glory, virtue, and success are the hallmarks of my life because the grace of God is superabundant upon me. I am walking according to God’s predestination for my life; I am fulfilling His dream and bringing glory to His Name. 

I increase every day in my knowledge of the Word, and my decisions and actions are influenced by His Wisdom. My walk with the Holy Spirit is highly fruitful, and I am divinely helped of Him as I function in God’s plan for my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

DATE: THURSDAY, 19TH AUGUST, 2021.

TOPIC: SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS

MEMORISE
“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:” – (Ephesians 1:3)

READ: Ephesians 1:3-5 (KJV) 

3. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ;

4. According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love;

5. Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will.

Blessings are in various categories. There are physical as well as spiritual blessings, according to the memory verse of today. Physical blessings are temporary while those of a spiritual nature are enduring and eternal. All blessings however - whether physical or spiritual, come from the Lord, according to James 1:17:
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

The best of all blessings are those of a spiritual nature, which transcend the present age. This is why Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ wrote:
If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. - (1 Corinthians 15:19)

Spiritual blessings cannot be quantified in material or monetary terms. These include gifts of the Holy Spirit as well as victory over principalities and powers. The benefits of spiritual blessings are captured in Mark 10:29-30 thus:
And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel’s, But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

In addition to all the physical blessings we get from submitting to the lordship of Jesus Christ, we have the spiritual blessing of eternal life. No matter how long we live on the earth, we shall depart from it one day. Where will you spend eternity - Heaven or hell? May you not spend eternity in hell, in the mighty name of Jesus.

To access spiritual blessings, you must believe in Jesus and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour (John 6:27-29).

ACTION POINT
Ask the Almighty God to load you with spiritual blessings. If however, you have not given your life to Jesus, accept Him as your Lord today so that you can also begin to enjoy spiritual blessings.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR 
Psalms 114 - 116

HYMNAL:
 HYMN 30 - WHEN UPON LIFE'S BILLOWS YOU ARE TEMPEST TOSSED

1. When upon life’s billows you are tempest tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord has done.

REFRAIN:
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God has done,
Count your blessings, name them one by one;
And it will surprise you what the Lord has done.

2. Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, ev’ry doubt will fly,
And you will be singing as the days go by.

3. When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold,
Count your many blessings, money cannot buy
Your reward in heaven, nor your home on high.

4. So amid the conflict, whether great or small,
Do not be discouraged, God is over all;
Count your many blessings, angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey’s end.
*SEEDS ???? OF DESTINY*

19th August, 2021.
Daily Devotional by Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche.
*TOPIC: DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS, NON-NEGOTIABLE.*

*Strict obedience of covenant practice, without negotiating Divine instructions, is key to wealth and abundance.*

SCRIPTURE?: "Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper." 2 Chronicles 20:20

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: Strict obedience of covenant practice, without negotiating Divine instructions, is key to wealth and abundance.

The Will of God for the church is that the Body of Christ produces the wealthiest billionaires on earth. This is because in every generation in the Bible, the wealthiest and most influential people were covenant people. These were covenant people who strictly obeyed covenant principles. But today, people negotiate God’s instruction.

So, strict obedience of covenant practice, without negotiating Divine instructions, is key to wealth and abundance.

Voodoo and Hindu believers would strictly adhere to what their priests tell them to do. Other religious adherents strictly do what their leaders tell them to do, but Christians usually negotiate the instruction of their priest.

An unbeliever businessman would diligently service an altar somewhere, and faithfully adhere to the dictates of the priest of those altars.

So, if the people of God are to arise and take their high places in God, they must believe the Lord their God to be established and believe His ordained prophets so they can prosper (2 Chronicles 20:20).

Beloved, do not negotiate Divine instructions through your priestly cover.

Remember this?: Strict obedience of covenant practice, without negotiating Divine instructions, is key to wealth and abundance.

*ASSIGNMENTS:*

*1. Go through today’s message and prayerfully meditate on it.*

*2. Make up your mind never to negotiate God’s instructions through the mouth of His ordained prophet over your life.*

PRAYER??: Lord, I receive the heart to obey You completely. Deliver me from the attitude of disobedience to Your instructions, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: "ABUNDANCE IN THE GLORY."

QUOTE: "To rely on human wisdom is to labour without instruction. When a man lives without God in the picture, he runs into trouble". Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING?: Jeremiah 40-42

REFLECTION?: God is either LORD of all or not Lord at all. Obedience is either complete or non-existent. Incomplete obedience, delayed obedience all amount to disobedience.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD??️: Receive the grace to do God’s Will and obey His Instructions at all cost, in Jesus’ Name.
               *Good Morning*??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 17th August Edoman 2 1,164 08-17-2021, 07:01 AM